Do you agree or disagree with Candice Owen's statement?

Conspiracy theory much?

A conspiracy is something done in secret. the GOP has been doing this in the open since Tricky Dick. Trump was just more blatant about it.

Maybe some, but not all. And therein lies the problem of innocent people being ruined because the paranoid self-appointed Inquisitors of the Left are too narrow minded and one dimensional to consider other possibilities.

Except you haven't pointed out anyone 'innocent" who has been ruined. You've pointed out white people who've said dumb racist, homophobic or sexist shit who paid the consequences.

And? Unless you're suggesting that false accusations of racism are okay, I fail to see your point.

Of course you do. The problem is a lot of people practice racism without even knowing it.

Nick Sandmann for one.

Smirky McBitchslap didn't get half the grief he deserved.

MOOOOOOOMMMMMY< they are saying bad stuff about me. Let's get a lawyer and some image consultants.

Remember the good old days when you did something disrespectful, your parents slapped you upside the head? I do.

Sure, after she first got cancelled. None of that shit should have happened in the first place. That is the point regardless of Disney picking her back up.
Actually, she got "cancelled" after about the third time she said something stupid, and when you are part of a 4 billion dollar franchise, they can't afford stupid.

I didn't cancel the Dixie Chicks or Kaepernick.
I know, man, you never take responsibility.

Owens knows as well as anyone that there is racism out there. She just doesn't think that blacks being made to think and act like victims all the time is the solution. She also knows that the black community may be able to rise up with the help of the white man but it will never be able to rise up without more positive action by the black community itself. In other words, they need to help themselves for any real change to happen.

In short, she's telling you white racists what you want to hear. She's absolving you of blame.

100% spot-on.

Division and polarisation is a lucrative industry and a vote winner (if you play your cards right).

I think the term is divide and conquer - and then the Democrats/left can ride in and benefit from it.

It's kinda like an approved contractor who botches the job on purpose knowing he's got the contract to do the repairs and fix it. The perfect storm.

Problem is, it's the right who benefit from it the most.

A black dude gets elected, number of gun sales go up massively..... I mean....
Coming from a FOX news personality, the quote (if she did in fact say it) is especially hilarious since they are in the outrage business...24/7. MSNBC is in the same business by the way. The worst thing that could happen to Ms. Owens from a career perspective is the absence of outrage; people coming together to love the nation.
Get all the rich black progs to pool their money and build up technology by their own. All the best and intellectual African American progs. From the most advance automobiles and fusion technology and space exploration. Instead we get equity with endless people on stages and statists out of the wazoo.

Conspiracy theory much?

A conspiracy is something done in secret. the GOP has been doing this in the open since Tricky Dick. Trump was just more blatant about it.

Yeah yeah yeah..and Biden knows who the 46th president is.
Maybe some, but not all. And therein lies the problem of innocent people being ruined because the paranoid self-appointed Inquisitors of the Left are too narrow minded and one dimensional to consider other possibilities.

Except you haven't pointed out anyone 'innocent" who has been ruined. You've pointed out white people who've said dumb racist, homophobic or sexist shit who paid the consequences.

Case in point.
And? Unless you're suggesting that false accusations of racism are okay, I fail to see your point.

Of course you do. The problem is a lot of people practice racism without even knowing it.

The operative phrase here being "a lot". Which means "not all", which in turn means some are falsely accused of racism. So again, unless you're suggesting that false accusations of racism are okay, you have still failed to make a point.
Nick Sandmann for one.

Smirky McBitchslap didn't get half the grief he deserved.

MOOOOOOOMMMMMY< they are saying bad stuff about me. Let's get a lawyer and some image consultants.

Remember the good old days when you did something disrespectful, your parents slapped you upside the head? I do.

Another case in point.
Sure, after she first got cancelled. None of that shit should have happened in the first place. That is the point regardless of Disney picking her back up.
Actually, she got "cancelled" after about the third time she said something stupid, and when you are part of a 4 billion dollar franchise, they can't afford stupid.

So why did Disney pick her back up?
I didn't cancel the Dixie Chicks or Kaepernick.
I know, man, you never take responsibility.

Responsibility for what?
Owens knows as well as anyone that there is racism out there. She just doesn't think that blacks being made to think and act like victims all the time is the solution. She also knows that the black community may be able to rise up with the help of the white man but it will never be able to rise up without more positive action by the black community itself. In other words, they need to help themselves for any real change to happen.

In short, she's telling you white racists what you want to hear. She's absolving you of blame.

Blame for what?

The operative phrase here being "a lot". Which means "not all", which in turn means some are falsely accused of racism. So again, unless you're suggesting that false accusations of racism are okay, you have still failed to make a point.

Except nobody proved they were false, that's the thing. "I'm not racist, just clueless" is hardly an excuse.

Same reason they wrote Rose Tico out of the Rise of Skywalker. Toxic White Fanboys whined a lot.

Except nobody proved they were false, that's the thing.

Nobody proved they were true either. But anyway, that's not how it works you idiot. If you make an accusation, the burden of proof is on you. Otherwise you reverse the principle to "guilty until proven innocent" and that is just not the way we do things in this country.
"I'm not racist, just clueless" is hardly an excuse.

It's hardly anything anybody says either. Idiot.
Same reason they wrote Rose Tico out of the Rise of Skywalker. Toxic White Fanboys whined a lot.

Do you know this to be true or is just more of your white-hate rhetoric? If you know it to be true then prove it.

100% spot-on.

Division and polarisation is a lucrative industry and a vote winner (if you play your cards right).

I think the term is divide and conquer - and then the Democrats/left can ride in and benefit from it.

It's kinda like an approved contractor who botches the job on purpose knowing he's got the contract to do the repairs and fix it. The perfect storm.

“I mean...” what? What are you implying?

I'm implying the right use fear as a tool to get them support.

Don't be an idiot. Nobody's trying to scare anyone for fuck's sake. The reason gun sales go up is because gun owners and wannabe gun owners are afraid Democrats will try to take them away or curb their ownership options even more than they already have.

Jesus.
I'm implying "it's the right who benefit the most" from friction in society.

The right "benefits" from friction in society? How, exactly?

Hilarious.

Of course they're trying to put fear into people. Look at McCarthy in the 1950s, the fear of Communism.

Take a look if you want to see.

Then we have the post 9/11 fear mongering. Pretty obvious that certain people were trying to make Islam the enemy because most OPEC countries were Muslim.

The reality is that the anti-Communist agenda came from the right. They celebrated the demise of the USSR in 1990/1991 and then lost the election. Clinton for 8 years. Once they got it back with Dubya, they went on the offensive, made a new enemy.

Yes, people are scared Democrats will take their guns away. Why is that?

Trump came out and said that guns should be taken off people. Not Obama. So why is it that Republicans fear their guns will be taken away by Democrats? Because they've been told this will happen.

By who?

There's a massive amount of money being spent on agendas. Manipulating people.

The Koch brothers realized when they lost (as Libertarians and as VP candidate) to Reagan that you can't win with a third party, all you can do is try and change a party to reflect what you want. And they've done that. They've changed the Republican Party. Trump is their product. Though they hate Trump.

They thought they could control it. But they can't. The Republican Party is becoming a monster.

How does the right benefit from friction?

Tell people you're "tough on crime", you need lots of crime. Otherwise people aren't going to vote for those who are "tough on crime".

If you have a bogeyman outside, you can say you're going to increase defense spending to keep everyone safe. You're the ones who care about the military.

People are stupid because people are emotional. Throw emotion at them and they will vote for you. Because they want to believe.

Obama's "hope not hate", Trump's "Make America Great Again". Promises of hope for the future. Promises that will never been fulfilled, they don't need to be, they're there as emotionally charged nonsense to get stupid people to vote for them.
But see..... McCarthy was right. That's the thing.
From the link;
"When Tail Gunner Joe pointed out, rightly, that the State Department and Hollywood® were filled with commies, people were upset.

Leftism was generally viewed as bad. It was so obvious that Stalin was a bad guy that even the New York Times® couldn’t hide it, as they had swept the human cost of the Holodomor (In The World Murder Olympics, Communists Take Gold And Silver Medals) under the rug two decades earlier.

The way the Left did that is they went to their normal playbook. How do you trump logic and facts? A plain appeal to emotion:

“Have you no sense of decency, Sir, at long last?” was how they went after Senator Joe McCarthy. They tried to make his dogged pursuit of Leftism appear to be an unhinged attack against ghosts.

But McCarthy was . . . right. After the fall of the Soviet Union, it was shown that Joe was right about the scope and scale of Soviet infiltration. Where? Everywhere Joe had said. McCarthyism was just what you and I would call, “Telling the truth.”

Again, McCarthy was right. Leftism had infiltrated the Federal government. Stalin had better progress reports on the atomic bomb than those that were given to Truman. There’s a reason we celebrate Juneteenth around my house.

JUNETEEN.jpg

Why did Julius and Ethel Rosenberg cross the road? Because they were never on your side. (meme: not original)

Leftism has burrowed inside of our country. For decades. When Reagan was shot we couldn’t watch it on TV. There were no televisions in our classrooms. But some teachers had radios and instead of listening to a lecture on social studies, we sat and listened to the news on a tinny AM radio.

Would President Reagan live? No one knew. All we knew was that he was in the hospital.

One kid, whose parents were Leftist professors at the local college, said, simply, “I hope he dies. Maybe then the Senate will choose Ted Kennedy as Vice President.”

The split we see now isn’t new. It’s been festering in our country for decades.

I could come up with example after example. But if I were to try to create a scenario where people would be on each other like Karens on a manager, I couldn’t create a better scenario than what I see today:

• Multiple cultures forced together in small spaces.
  • Actual propaganda presented as nightly news.
  • Dogs and cats, living together.
  • An Internet where people can check facts for themselves.
  • A demonization of the Culture that created the place."

Doesn't matter whether you think he was right or not.

The reality is that McCarthy used anti-Communism to boost his career as a politician.
Yes it actually DOES matter.

And the fact that you want to ignore that, tells me pretty clearly who you are, and what side you're on.

And it sure as hell ain't America's.

Not to this conversation it doesn't.

And now you're trying to get all emotional. Great.

You're trying to move this conversation away from the conversation and onto things you're comfortable with. Typical.

Nobody proved they were true either. But anyway, that's not how it works you idiot. If you make an accusation, the burden of proof is on you. Otherwise you reverse the principle to "guilty until proven innocent" and that is just not the way we do things in this country.

Oh, Bullshit. We make judgements about people long before a court of law proves anything. Most people REALLY DO THINK that OJ Simpson killed his wife. I know, man, it's funny that way.

Not out loud. Usually, when they get caught being a bigot, they get some image maker to totally make them look like lost puppies... YOu know, like Smirky McBitchslap did.

Do you know this to be true or is just more of your white-hate rhetoric? If you know it to be true then prove it.

Obviously, you aren't involved in SF Fandom like I am... The Rise of the Toxic White Fanboy has been haunting Star Wars since the trailer for the Phantom Menace came out and they all screamed, "A black Stormtrooper!!!!"
And every time Disney does anything to make Star Wars even a little more diverse, they scream.

Now, I say that as someone who has liked very little of what Disney has done with it. Sadly, it's hard to criticize the legitimate things they are fucking up and then have to stand next to the idiot who says Rose Tico came from Planet 'Ching Chong Chang".

It's not limited to Star Wars. They hate Star Trek Discovery because the lead is a black female. They hate Doctor Who now because the Doctor is a woman. Yes, this shape-shifting guy who travels time in space in a phone box and fights homicidal pepper shakers with a magic wand is totally credible, until you cut off his dick.

Oh, Bullshit. We make judgements about people long before a court of law proves anything. Most people REALLY DO THINK that OJ Simpson killed his wife. I know, man, it's funny that way.

Irrelevant. The fact remains that nobody proved they were true either. Besides, O.J. at least had the benefit of a trial where evidence was presented and he was allowed a defense. Sandmann, for example, did not.

Not out loud. Usually, when they get caught being a bigot, they get some image maker to totally make them look like lost puppies... YOu know, like Smirky McBitchslap did.

Not ever.

Obviously, you aren't involved in SF Fandom like I am... The Rise of the Toxic White Fanboy has been haunting Star Wars since the trailer for the Phantom Menace came out and they all screamed, "A black Stormtrooper!!!!"
And every time Disney does anything to make Star Wars even a little more diverse, they scream.

Now, I say that as someone who has liked very little of what Disney has done with it. Sadly, it's hard to criticize the legitimate things they are fucking up and then have to stand next to the idiot who says Rose Tico came from Planet 'Ching Chong Chang".

It's not limited to Star Wars. They hate Star Trek Discovery because the lead is a black female. They hate Doctor Who now because the Doctor is a woman. Yes, this shape-shifting guy who travels time in space in a phone box and fights homicidal pepper shakers with a magic wand is totally credible, until you cut off his dick.
You still haven't proven that Tico was written off due to "toxic white fanboys". In fact, you've already said in other discussions that people complained that Tico's character arc was pointless to the story.

You're full of shit.

A question: If a white person says to you that they had no problem with a black stormtrooper/protagonist or an Asian protagonist or a black lead in a Star Trek series and in fact, found the change refreshing and enjoyed these shows or movies, would you say this person is woke?

Last edited:
Irrelevant. The fact remains that nobody proved they were true either. Besides, O.J. at least had the benefit of a trial where evidence was presented and he was allowed a defense. Sandmann, for example, did not.
Naw, what Smirky McBitchslap got was a media tour arranged by his Media Consultants where they dressed him up in a nice suit, lost the MAGA hat, and emoted about how unfairly he was being treated by the press, and no one asked him a hard question like, "Why are you a misogynist little shit who is against a woman's right to choose?"

You still haven't proven that Tico was written off due to "toxic white fanboys". In fact, you've already said in other discussions that people complained that Tico's character arc was pointless to the story.

You're full of shit.
Not at all. I would have been fine with the character if she was given a point, or written with some good dialog and a character arc.

Instead, they took an attractive Asian-American actress.

1625405582441.png

And made her totally frumpy and unattractive and sent her off on a meaningless fetch-quest.

1625405605470.png

and when the toxic fanboys hated on her, their response was to give her a whopping 110 seconds of screen time in the next movie. I'm halfway surprised they didn't just blow her up while French Kissing Jar-Jar.

Now, if I had been in charge, I'd have developed her character more and made her interesting. You know, instead of taking up half the movie with more half-ass fetch-quests. "Okay, so we have to go find Ochi's dagger, and then we have to get C3PO reprogrammed to read it, then we have to go to the wreckage of the Second Death Star to find the Wayfinder so we can find the planet that Palpatine is hiding on! But Rose, the fans don't like you, so you stay here and hang out next to this green screen we'll project cutting floor clips of Carrie Fisher on because she was too busy being dead to appear in this film."

A question: If a white person says to you that they had no problem with a black stormtrooper/protagonist or an Asian protagonist or a black lead in a Star Trek series and in fact, found the change refreshing and enjoyed these shows or movies, would you say this person is woke?

Not really. If we are talking about Star Trek, it had minorities in prominent roles since the 1960's. It had a black lead character in 1993 with Deep Space Nine (IMHO, the best Trek Series) with Avery Brooks as Captain Benjamin Sisko. It had a female character as the lead in Star Trek Voyager.

The point about the objections to Fin by the White Toxic Fanboys is that they were upset with him from the fucking TRAILER. Before they even got to see the movie.

On the subject of Fin, he started out in the first movie with kind of an interesting concept. A reminder that there are human beings under that Stormtrooper armor, and they have feelings and might even have a pang of conscience. They pretty much ruined him in the next two movies.

Sounds accurate to me. What say you?

View attachment 507547
I don't really know too much about Candace Owens, other than the fact that she is routinely label a "house negro" by our resident race hustlers, which may give her plenty of credibility. I don't know.

But, what I do know, is that there is that is 100% the truth.
The only race hustlers here are the whites who think Candace Owens has credibility.
1625407027583.png

Except nobody proved they were false, that's the thing. "I'm not racist, just clueless" is hardly an excuse.

You are the most dedicated progressive leftist propagandist (aka: lying motherfucker) I have ever seen. You never stop, you have zero shame, and you never let facts or reality dissuade you from spreading your lies.

If you aren't being paid to do this, you should be.

If you are, you deserve a raise or at least a bonus for being so committed to spreading horseshit.

100% spot-on.

“I mean...” what? What are you implying?

I'm implying the right use fear as a tool to get them support.

Don't be an idiot. Nobody's trying to scare anyone for fuck's sake. The reason gun sales go up is because gun owners and wannabe gun owners are afraid Democrats will try to take them away or curb their ownership options even more than they already have.

Jesus.
I'm implying "it's the right who benefit the most" from friction in society.

The right "benefits" from friction in society? How, exactly?

Hilarious.

Of course they're trying to put fear into people. Look at McCarthy in the 1950s, the fear of Communism.

Take a look if you want to see.

Then we have the post 9/11 fear mongering. Pretty obvious that certain people were trying to make Islam the enemy because most OPEC countries were Muslim.

The reality is that the anti-Communist agenda came from the right. They celebrated the demise of the USSR in 1990/1991 and then lost the election. Clinton for 8 years. Once they got it back with Dubya, they went on the offensive, made a new enemy.

Yes, people are scared Democrats will take their guns away. Why is that?

Trump came out and said that guns should be taken off people. Not Obama. So why is it that Republicans fear their guns will be taken away by Democrats? Because they've been told this will happen.

By who?

There's a massive amount of money being spent on agendas. Manipulating people.

The Koch brothers realized when they lost (as Libertarians and as VP candidate) to Reagan that you can't win with a third party, all you can do is try and change a party to reflect what you want. And they've done that. They've changed the Republican Party. Trump is their product. Though they hate Trump.

They thought they could control it. But they can't. The Republican Party is becoming a monster.

How does the right benefit from friction?

Tell people you're "tough on crime", you need lots of crime. Otherwise people aren't going to vote for those who are "tough on crime".

If you have a bogeyman outside, you can say you're going to increase defense spending to keep everyone safe. You're the ones who care about the military.

People are stupid because people are emotional. Throw emotion at them and they will vote for you. Because they want to believe.

Obama's "hope not hate", Trump's "Make America Great Again". Promises of hope for the future. Promises that will never been fulfilled, they don't need to be, they're there as emotionally charged nonsense to get stupid people to vote for them.
But see..... McCarthy was right. That's the thing.
From the link;
"When Tail Gunner Joe pointed out, rightly, that the State Department and Hollywood® were filled with commies, people were upset.

Leftism was generally viewed as bad. It was so obvious that Stalin was a bad guy that even the New York Times® couldn’t hide it, as they had swept the human cost of the Holodomor (In The World Murder Olympics, Communists Take Gold And Silver Medals) under the rug two decades earlier.

The way the Left did that is they went to their normal playbook. How do you trump logic and facts? A plain appeal to emotion:

“Have you no sense of decency, Sir, at long last?” was how they went after Senator Joe McCarthy. They tried to make his dogged pursuit of Leftism appear to be an unhinged attack against ghosts.

But McCarthy was . . . right. After the fall of the Soviet Union, it was shown that Joe was right about the scope and scale of Soviet infiltration. Where? Everywhere Joe had said. McCarthyism was just what you and I would call, “Telling the truth.”

Again, McCarthy was right. Leftism had infiltrated the Federal government. Stalin had better progress reports on the atomic bomb than those that were given to Truman. There’s a reason we celebrate Juneteenth around my house.

JUNETEEN.jpg

Why did Julius and Ethel Rosenberg cross the road? Because they were never on your side. (meme: not original)

Leftism has burrowed inside of our country. For decades. When Reagan was shot we couldn’t watch it on TV. There were no televisions in our classrooms. But some teachers had radios and instead of listening to a lecture on social studies, we sat and listened to the news on a tinny AM radio.

Would President Reagan live? No one knew. All we knew was that he was in the hospital.

One kid, whose parents were Leftist professors at the local college, said, simply, “I hope he dies. Maybe then the Senate will choose Ted Kennedy as Vice President.”

The split we see now isn’t new. It’s been festering in our country for decades.

I could come up with example after example. But if I were to try to create a scenario where people would be on each other like Karens on a manager, I couldn’t create a better scenario than what I see today:

• Multiple cultures forced together in small spaces.
  • Actual propaganda presented as nightly news.
  • Dogs and cats, living together.
  • An Internet where people can check facts for themselves.
  • A demonization of the Culture that created the place."

Doesn't matter whether you think he was right or not.

The reality is that McCarthy used anti-Communism to boost his career as a politician.
Yes it actually DOES matter.

And the fact that you want to ignore that, tells me pretty clearly who you are, and what side you're on.

And it sure as hell ain't America's.

Not to this conversation it doesn't.

And now you're trying to get all emotional. Great.

You're trying to move this conversation away from the conversation and onto things you're comfortable with. Typical.
I don't agree.

You're saying the "right" and using it to mean just the Republican political power structure rather than all of the conservatives in America; I'm referring to all the normal traditional Americans who value our core principles.

If you wish to discuss what a bunch of parasites in politics are up to, and have been doing for decades, then keep your terms limited to just them, rather than referring to all the people they claim to represent (most all of whom they don't, in actual fact.)

You are the most dedicated progressive leftist propagandist (aka: lying motherfucker) I have ever seen. You never stop, you have zero shame, and you never let facts or reality dissuade you from spreading your lies.

If you are, you deserve a raise or at least a bonus for being so committed to spreading horseshit.

I deserve a raise for making fragile white boys cry....

I deserve a raise for making fragile white boys cry....
Cry laughing at how ridiculous you are, maybe, lol.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back