Do you agree or disagree with Candice Owen's statement?

100% spot-on.

Division and polarisation is a lucrative industry and a vote winner (if you play your cards right).

I think the term is divide and conquer - and then the Democrats/left can ride in and benefit from it.

It's kinda like an approved contractor who botches the job on purpose knowing he's got the contract to do the repairs and fix it. The perfect storm.

Problem is, it's the right who benefit from it the most.

A black dude gets elected, number of gun sales go up massively..... I mean....

“I mean...” what? What are you implying?

I'm implying the right use fear as a tool to get them support.

Don't be an idiot. Nobody's trying to scare anyone for fuck's sake. The reason gun sales go up is because gun owners and wannabe gun owners are afraid Democrats will try to take them away or curb their ownership options even more than they already have.

Jesus.
I'm implying "it's the right who benefit the most" from friction in society.

The right "benefits" from friction in society? How, exactly?

I do NOT think that most Dems want a "race war."

I think that most Dems genuinely feel sorry for that particular ethnicity and want to pass legislation that they think will help them.

I also think that many Dems are hypocrites, for many of them do not actually live integrated lives themselves. For example, many rich Dem liberals live in highly protected enclaves, and many ordinary Dem liberals do their best to live in predominately Caucasian neighborhoods and send their kids to predominately Caucasian schools.
Your "take" ignores the demographics of both the Democratic party and "Liberals."

Wealthier people of all races tend to buy more expensive homes and those homes tend to be in White neighborhoods. This has nothing to do with being a "conservative" or Liberal, Black or White. The only color in play here is green.

Are you suggesting Black people should be forced to buy homes in certain neighborhoods just because they're Black?

Perhaps you should go back and reevaluate your thought processes.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Sounds accurate to me. What say you?

Candace Owens is an Uncle Tom who makes a lot of money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

When she takes her minstrel show on the road in front of black people, and gets jeered off the stage, I'll take her seriously.

Actually, even conservatives are getting wise to her clown show.
And everytime Ipass African American areas i see the same results with taxes inching higher to keep the ghettos at bay. When neighborhoods change over, old neighborhood that had little crime is then turned over several years into a higher crime area in the newer one which is accepted by the African Americans living there. Even if it rankles them. The Prog system has maxed out any success. Now they have to lower standards from their agendas to keep it going.
Yeah, them KNEEEGROW places are a wreck

1625188747661.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Liberals ARE Black People and White people coming together and loving their country.!
Liberals love their country so much, they either loot it, burn it or tear it down. Liberal Black people HATE Conservative Black people. That's not love either.
I'm sorry. I was busy thinking about 1/6.
You were saying?

Maybe you should speak for your own hatred of Black people rather than blindly attempt to mouth other's words.

Sounds accurate to me. What say you?

View attachment 507547

Race or class. Pick one

They don't really mix

Which is why she's wrong. All this race shit is our educated overlords the democrats giving the plebs the scraps they want instead of what they probably need. Like universal healthcare.

That's the classic marxist view.

Annoys me that conservatives don't get this. Including 99% of them on this board. By adding in race you're inherently moving away from marx and class in a society where anyone of any color can be capital.

100% spot-on.

Division and polarisation is a lucrative industry and a vote winner (if you play your cards right).

I think the term is divide and conquer - and then the Democrats/left can ride in and benefit from it.

It's kinda like an approved contractor who botches the job on purpose knowing he's got the contract to do the repairs and fix it. The perfect storm.

Don't be an idiot. Nobody's trying to scare anyone for fuck's sake. The reason gun sales go up is because gun owners and wannabe gun owners are afraid Democrats will try to take them away or curb their ownership options even more than they already have.

Jesus.

Hilarious.

Of course they're trying to put fear into people. Look at McCarthy in the 1950s, the fear of Communism.

Take a look if you want to see.

Then we have the post 9/11 fear mongering. Pretty obvious that certain people were trying to make Islam the enemy because most OPEC countries were Muslim.

The reality is that the anti-Communist agenda came from the right. They celebrated the demise of the USSR in 1990/1991 and then lost the election. Clinton for 8 years. Once they got it back with Dubya, they went on the offensive, made a new enemy.

Yes, people are scared Democrats will take their guns away. Why is that?

Trump came out and said that guns should be taken off people. Not Obama. So why is it that Republicans fear their guns will be taken away by Democrats? Because they've been told this will happen.

By who?

There's a massive amount of money being spent on agendas. Manipulating people.

The Koch brothers realized when they lost (as Libertarians and as VP candidate) to Reagan that you can't win with a third party, all you can do is try and change a party to reflect what you want. And they've done that. They've changed the Republican Party. Trump is their product. Though they hate Trump.

They thought they could control it. But they can't. The Republican Party is becoming a monster.

How does the right benefit from friction?

Tell people you're "tough on crime", you need lots of crime. Otherwise people aren't going to vote for those who are "tough on crime".

If you have a bogeyman outside, you can say you're going to increase defense spending to keep everyone safe. You're the ones who care about the military.

People are stupid because people are emotional. Throw emotion at them and they will vote for you. Because they want to believe.

Obama's "hope not hate", Trump's "Make America Great Again". Promises of hope for the future. Promises that will never been fulfilled, they don't need to be, they're there as emotionally charged nonsense to get stupid people to vote for them.

100% spot-on.

Jesus.

Hilarious.

Of course they're trying to put fear into people. Look at McCarthy in the 1950s, the fear of Communism.
How is this any different from the left's cancel culture of today? People like you are so goddamn paranoid about racism you vilified a teenager for smiling at someone.

I don't want to see because it's irrelevant.
Then we have the post 9/11 fear mongering. Pretty obvious that certain people were trying to make Islam the enemy because most OPEC countries were Muslim.

The reality is that the anti-Communist agenda came from the right. They celebrated the demise of the USSR in 1990/1991 and then lost the election. Clinton for 8 years. Once they got it back with Dubya, they went on the offensive, made a new enemy.
Considering that the Democrat party is guilty of its own fearmongering, this is also irrelevant.
Because they do want to take our guns away. Any person with any sense knows that if the Democrat party could outlaw firearms they would do so in a New York minute. As it is, they know they can't (at least not yet) so they whittle away what they can a piece at a time such as "assault" weapons bans, clip size restrictions, etc.
Trump came out and said that guns should be taken off people. Not Obama. So why is it that Republicans fear their guns will be taken away by Democrats? Because they've been told this will happen.

By who?

Tell people you're "tough on crime", you need lots of crime. Otherwise people aren't going to vote for those who are "tough on crime".

"...you need lots of crime."? That's like saying that in order to sell aspirin, you need lots of headaches. This is the most bass ackwards reasoning I think I've ever seen.

We don't need lots of crime to be tough on crime, we need to be tough on crime because there's lots of crime.
If you have a bogeyman outside, you can say you're going to increase defense spending to keep everyone safe. You're the ones who care about the military.

Every nation on this fucking planet cares about their military and defending their country. How is it that this is a singularly American Republican concern?
People are stupid because people are emotional. Throw emotion at them and they will vote for you. Because they want to believe.

Are you so naive as to think Democrats don't do the exact same thing?
Obama's "hope not hate", Trump's "Make America Great Again". Promises of hope for the future. Promises that will never been fulfilled, they don't need to be, they're there as emotionally charged nonsense to get stupid people to vote for them.

Unless you're suggesting that every person who votes for a candidate in any election is stupid, I fail to see your point.

She's right on. The Democrat party of today is doing exactly the opposite of what MLK desired. They have no shame.

100% spot-on.

Jesus.

Hilarious.

How is this any different from the left's cancel culture of today? People like you are so goddamn paranoid about racism you vilified a teenager for smiling at someone.

I don't want to see because it's irrelevant.

Considering that the Democrat party is guilty of its own fearmongering, this is also irrelevant.
Because they do want to take our guns away. Any person with any sense knows that if the Democrat party could outlaw firearms they would do so in a New York minute. As it is, they know they can't (at least not yet) so they whittle away what they can a piece at a time such as "assault" weapons bans, clip size restrictions, etc.

By who?

"...you need lots of crime."? That's like saying that in order to sell aspirin, you need lots of headaches. This is the most bass ackwards reasoning I think I've ever seen.

We don't need lots of crime to be tough on crime, we need to be tough on crime because there's lots of crime.

Every nation on this fucking planet cares about their military and defending their country. How is it that this is a singularly American Republican concern?

Are you so naive as to think Democrats don't do the exact same thing?

Unless you're suggesting that every person who votes for a candidate in any election is stupid, I fail to see your point.

It's probably not much different to the left's cancel culture.

The reality is on both sides they're trying to control the narrative. Though "both sides" is often more than just two simple black and white sides, like BLM which is made up of different views.

People like me huh? You say that as if you know me. I doubt that very much.

Maybe the Democrats do want to see guns taken away. But what have they done about it? Under Obama did they take guns away? No. The last big federal gun control bill seems to have been in 2005.

Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act 2005 and it was designed to stop gun manufacturers being sued.

The last gun control law was the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban. Even with Democrats in the Presidency and control the Senate and the House they didn't ban most guns, just one type.

Yet listening to Republicans it's just around the corner.

Then came Trump.

"Feb, 28, 2018: In a meeting with lawmakers, Trump said, “I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida. He had a lot of firearms. They saw everything. To go to court would have taken a long time. So you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.”"

But it's all about the Democrats.

Look, when it comes to winning elections you have to be able to connect with voters.

There are two ways of connecting with voters.

1) Find out what voters want, and then acting on this.
2) Tell voters what they want, and then act of this.

In the two party system of the USA, the first is too difficult. You need to get 50% of people to agree on something. That'll never happen. Look at countries with Proportional Representation, those with a proper system in place won't have any party with 50% of the votes.

Germany has 32% for the ruling party in 2017, 41.5% in 2013, 33.8% in 2009, 35.2% in 2005, 38.5% in 2002, 40.9% in 1998.

So, in order to get lots of people on board, what do you do? Stick to emotive issues, guns, abortion, freedom... even crime. Things you can tell people "Doing it this way is the best way", when really it's not been proven.

Being tough on crime only works as a political tool, if people fear crime. You can say "look, we reduced crime" but people will be like "there's little crime, why would we vote to reduce crime?"

There is no cancel culture. There's consequence culture. You do stupid things, you get held accountable.

Smirky McBitchslap got vilified because he showed up at a racist rally and tried to taunt people of color.

She's right on. The Democrat party of today is doing exactly the opposite of what MLK desired. They have no shame.

Somehow I don't see Aunt Jemimah standing down dogs and hoses for the right to vote. She's standing with the people trying to revoke the right to vote.

Just like Conservatives would ban all abortions, but they can't, so they pull shit like "late term" bans and insisting doctors have admitting privileges at local hospitals.

But you never address the underlying causes of crime- Poverty, mental illness, addiction, racism and gun proliferation. You just assume they are bad people and lock them up, paying the prison industrial complex a lot of money to do so.

Most countries aren't blowing hundreds of billions of dollars on defense while children go to bed hungry at night.

We spend more on our military than the next ten countries combined and 8 of those are allies.

1625221279917.png

There is no cancel culture. There's consequence culture. You do stupid things, you get held accountable.

Smirky McBitchslap got vilified because he showed up at a racist rally and tried to taunt people of color.

Somehow I don't see Aunt Jemimah standing down dogs and hoses for the right to vote. She's standing with the people trying to revoke the right to vote.
Oh yeah. There are rules in life to keep the corrupt people honest. Bothers you, huh.

Forum List

Back