Do women still scream or just laugh?

o hell i live in the south....seeing strange dick is hardly a big thing....men piss outside like its their private spa..when i was younger and a man exposed himself....i would be shocked...now i just laugh....

the only time I laugh during sex is when someone is kissing my neck.
I love that!

I'll scream if it's worth screaming for....
One girlfriend of mine used to orgasm when you kissed her neck or behind her ear.

Multi-orgasmic.

That is definitely a "zone" for me. I don't know if I could ever orgasm over that alone - I should ask hubby to try.... he'll do it for a short time, but if he did it for a long time and teased me who knows.....
Try it. You just might like it.

o hell i live in the south....seeing strange dick is hardly a big thing....men piss outside like its their private spa..when i was younger and a man exposed himself....i would be shocked...now i just laugh....

do people still flash?
I think I would take a pic.........

ooo i get it...no ...i have often said a dick seems handy in the woods but elsewhere its seems to be annoying and rather uncooperative

jealous? explain
Are you jealous that you can't just wing out a hose to take a piss?

no..cause they seem to cause a lot of trouble other wise....my little clit will not get broke..damn those dicks will get broke....i dont name my clit....smh the list just goes on and on..... a friend broke his dick (construction accident, manage to sever the urethra)

the only time I laugh during sex is when someone is kissing my neck.
I love that!

I'll scream if it's worth screaming for....
One girlfriend of mine used to orgasm when you kissed her neck or behind her ear.

Multi-orgasmic.

That is definitely a "zone" for me. I don't know if I could ever orgasm over that alone - I should ask hubby to try.... he'll do it for a short time, but if he did it for a long time and teased me who knows.....
You will enjoy life a lot more if you train him how to do that.

ahh but the good news....kept his dick and his wife is expecting.....i am not sure why they were afraid that could be an issue..fertility...he didnt rupture the prostate

major ouchie.....and he was pretending he was good..then the crew noticed he was pissing blood.....and convinced him that was not a good sign...

another friends young son .....had a weird freak thing...a vessel got knotted in his testicles...they gave her the upside and downside....the worse would be removing the testicle....she called her dad who called everyone else.....the day of the exploring procedure.....every male relative she had...was there....drove 100's of miles...no one was sure if they were there for support or to lynch the doctor if he removed the childs testicle....best case scenario won....thankfully...and in the old days here ...a doctor would castrate young males for any reason....the last of the old men that was done to have died out....one killing his father....for having this done...and the community looked the other way....no thanks...i dont want a dick or balls....

do people still flash?
You pervo.

They do it so people will be shocked. It would ruin his experience if I smiled and took a picture.... I would do it just to annoy him.

do people still flash?
You pervo.

They do it so people will be shocked. It would ruin his experience if I smiled and took a picture.... I would do it just to annoy him.
You should have pointed at his dick and laughed at him.

or may look around like you are trying to find it.....

the obvious answer is to kick him - but I think the normally flash and run... not that I'm an expert on the subject.....

Please do not encourage your friends to sexually harass women.

I take it you are somewhat inexperienced with women.

Rule Number One. Do NOT base anything you believe on movies, or what Hollywood tells you.

I've known men who have slapped a womans ass and got lucky doing that.

Forum List

Back