Do we really need to spend Billions to go back to the Moon?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Do we need to spend billions of much needed dollars to go back to a dead rock in space called the Moon?. Its been done before. Is it really something we as a nation have to do again.? your thoughts. The money could be better spent here on Earth..

Space is the future of humanity. We need to be investing in it as much as possible.

Do we need to spend billions of much needed dollars to go back to a dead rock in space called the Moon?. Its been done before. Is it really something we as a nation have to do again.? your thoughts. The money could be better spent here on Earth..
Hell no. Do you know what we can do to raise everyones standard of living with that amount of money?

Hell no. Do you know what we can do to raise everyones standard of living with that amount of money?
yea like they would spend those billions on the people....

Humans are not made for space. We need to fix our environment on this planet before we go fuck up another space mass.

As we learn to survive better in space it will probably help us survive better on Earth as well. Collecting resources from space could eliminate any resource scarcity on Earth. That could be vital.

Last edited:
Do we need to keep spending 1 trillion dollar a year on the War on Poverty that hasnt done shit for the poor but keep them in poverty. Maybe if we sent the poor to the moon then they could do stuff there that might make them a better person instead of being a hole in society.

The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288

Space is the future of humanity. We need to be investing in it as much as possible.
Humans are not made for space. We need to fix our environment on this planet before we go fuck up another space mass.
Hmm, are you using electricity to power your computer so you can type your bullshit on this site? Fucking hypocrite, turn off the power if you are going to save the planet.

hqdefault.jpg

As we learn to survive better in space it will probably help us survive better on Earth as well. Collecting resources from space could eliminate any resource scarcity on Earth. That could be vital, particularly when it comes to water.
plus the science and engineering that is learned......

As we learn to survive better in space it will probably help us survive better on Earth as well. Collecting resources from space could eliminate any resource scarcity on Earth. That could be vital, particularly when it comes to water.
Space literally changes your DNA and the time paradox is unsolvable. Collecting resources from space will only encourage our inability to manage resources responsibly here on earth. There are way more pressing needs waiting to be addressed on this planet.

Hmm, are you using electricity to power your computer so you can type your bullshit on this site? Fucking hypocrite, turn off the power if you are going to save the planet.

hqdefault.jpg
I'm totally solar you panty waste.

Can you give me some examples?

Space literally changes your DNA and the time paradox is unsolvable. Collecting resources from space will only encourage our inability to manage resources responsibly here on earth. There are way more pressing needs waiting to be addressed on this planet.

We can do things simultaneously. There's no reason why we shouldn't be investing in space technology.

hqdefault.jpg
I'm totally solar you panty waste.
Yeah, sure you are...You are also a fucking liar, but i wont hold that against you either...

are you serious?....do you ever read science texts?...

I guess you missed all the technology that came out of those space programs.

are you serious?....do you ever read science texts?...

Yes I am serious. That link doesnt say what inventions. I'm looking for something I couldnt do without or couldnt have been invented without space travel.

I guess you missed all the technology that came out of those space programs.
Give me one example.

Forum List

Back