Do we really have to go over this again?

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Mueller did not indict Trump for obstruction of justice because OLC (Office of Legal Counsel) guidelines prohibit it.

Why Mueller said he couldn’t indict Trump, explained
The Justice Department has a long-standing policy that prevents federal prosecutors from charging the president with a crime.

"During his congressional testimony on Wednesday, former special counsel Robert Mueller noted that part of his decision to refrain from considering an indictment of President Donald Trump was attributed to a long-standing Justice Department policy: According to the agency’s Office of Legal Counsel, a sitting president cannot be charged with a federal crime.

“We, at the outset, determined that, when it came to the president’s culpability, we needed to go forward only after taking into account the OLC opinion that indicated that a sitting president cannot be indicted,” he said."
..................................................................................................................................................
It is a testament to the tremendously effective misinformation campaign engaged in by right wing media that so many Trumpleheads still do not acknowledge the facts about why Trump was not charged with obstructing Mueller's investigation.

How nice it would be if the Trumpers would acknowledge Donnie’s corruption. It would be equally nice if Obamabots like you, would acknowledge his corrupt actions, including spying on Trump’s campaign and pushing the hoax that is Russiagate.

including spying on Trump’s campaign and pushing the hoax that is Russiagate.
I'm happy to acknowledge Obama's many policy mistakes and errors while he was prez. But I can't abide the bullshit you are peddling.

That’s the thing about partisans, they can’t accept the obvious corruption by their leader, but believe all sorts of corruption by their opposition.

That’s the thing about partisans, they can’t accept the obvious corruption by their leader, but believe all sorts of corruption by their opposition.
That's the thing about people who make assertions without an ability to substantiate them. They're intellectual cowards.

Mueller did not indict Trump for obstruction of justice because OLC (Office of Legal Counsel) guidelines prohibit it.

Why Mueller said he couldn’t indict Trump, explained
The Justice Department has a long-standing policy that prevents federal prosecutors from charging the president with a crime.

"During his congressional testimony on Wednesday, former special counsel Robert Mueller noted that part of his decision to refrain from considering an indictment of President Donald Trump was attributed to a long-standing Justice Department policy: According to the agency’s Office of Legal Counsel, a sitting president cannot be charged with a federal crime.

“We, at the outset, determined that, when it came to the president’s culpability, we needed to go forward only after taking into account the OLC opinion that indicated that a sitting president cannot be indicted,” he said."
..................................................................................................................................................
It is a testament to the tremendously effective misinformation campaign engaged in by right wing media that so many Trumpleheads still do not acknowledge the facts about why Trump was not charged with obstructing Mueller's investigation.

Wrong, asshole.

Robert Mueller provides 'correction' to testimony about not charging Trump

Everything you post is DNC talking points, and it's all lies.

That's the thing about people who make assertions without an ability to substantiate them. They're intellectual cowards.
That’s the thing, my assertions have been substantiated. You just won’t accept them. You do however accept all sorts of accusations against dumb Don.

Updated Jul 24, 2019, 1:31pm EDT

Why isn't this in the History forum?

I'm happy to acknowledge Obama's many policy mistakes and errors while he was prez. But I can't abide the bullshit you are peddling.

Because you're a partisan hack, no better than all the Trump twats you rail against.

Because you're a partisan hack, no better than all the Trump twats you rail against.
Making false equivalences is the purview of little minds. If you're going to assert something back it up or STFU.

That’s the thing, my assertions have been substantiated.
But they haven't, and I challenge you to prove they have.
Stop getting your news from a clown.
1594564505354.png

There was no crime ...ergo there was no obstruction
Legally speaking...........that's bullshit.

Sorry but I’m not interested in showing you the truth, when you clearly refuse to accept the truth.
What I clearly refuse to accept is you making unsubstantiated, bullshit assertions that have been factually refuted. Have a nice day.

There was no crime ...ergo there was no obstruction
Legally speaking...........that's bullshit.

Right from FBI notes ........

Forum List

Back