Do victims of Florence think global warming brought the storm?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
The answer is......nope!

Most folks think hurricanes are cyclical events. End of story. Doesnt matter what the scientists are saying....nobody is buying that you will prevent hurricanes from making landfall by dropping temperatures by one degree!!

'It's hyped up': climate change skeptics in the path of Hurricane Florence

The nutter climate crusading alarmists who hate their own country come in here and paint "deniers" as some sort of a fringe cult. But every poll suggests something quite the opposite. There are far more deniers than alarmists!!

More fodder that progressives make shit up all the time....no matter what you are talking these days, let's face it.....these people throw anything at the wall and just hope it sticks. I guess the figuring is there is a contingent of low information suckers who will buy the matrix presentation of things!:113::113:

It has been documented that over the past several decades hurricanes do not move as quickly as they have previously.
The slower movement of the storm allows the storm to drop larger amounts of rain on the affected areas, thus causing greater flood damage.

Scientist believe the speed of hurricane travel has decreased because of human influenced climate change.

Hurricanes Are Moving Slower—And That's a Huge Problem

Hurricanes slow their roll around the world

Climate change may not be causing storms but it may be allowing storms to cause more damage.

The answer is......nope!

Most folks think hurricanes are cyclical events. End of story. Doesnt matter what the scientists are saying....nobody is buying that you will prevent hurricanes from making landfall by dropping temperatures by one degree!!

The nutter climate crusading alarmists who hate their own country come in here and paint "deniers" as some sort of a fringe cult. But every poll suggests something quite the opposite. There are far more deniers than alarmists!!

More fodder that progressives make shit up all the time....no matter what you are talking these days, let's face it.....these people throw anything at the wall and just hope it sticks. I guess the figuring is there is a contingent of low information suckers who will buy the matrix presentation of things!:113::113:
-------------------------------------------------- i think that kid Caddo is proving your point Skooks !!

The answer is......nope!

How the he'll is someone a "victim" of weather?

The answer is......nope!

How the he'll is someone a "victim" of weather?

Lol....I have no idea either! So st00oid.....but it's how the media portrays everything these days!

Forum List

Back