The high priests of man made global warming religion have been wrong how many time?

The link is right there in the open at post one,

LINK

===

There were a few other warmist/alarmist scientist/researcher gooks who also predicted there would be no summer ice by 2008 to 2016 or so.

Ice-Free Arctic Forecasts

You didn't know this?
Everyone of the alarmist claims "if" the current trend continues.....it didn't. Most of the forecast predict an ice free arctic summer some time after 2050.

Everyone of the alarmist claims "if" the current trend continues.....it didn't. Most of the forecast predict an ice free arctic summer some time after 2050.

You are now moving the goalpost since it was a number of SCIENTISTS who made the predictions and to a date that ended no later than 2017 have already FAILED!

Dr. Wadhams (who revised it twice)

Dr. Beckwith

Dr. Orheim

David Barber of the University of Manitoba

Dr. Serreze

Dr. Maslowski

Dr. Hansen

John Holdren

Albert Gore

They are wrong NOW thus the 2050 stuff is just more bullshit and meaningless too since it is based on phony beliefs.

Here in the link below showing that Summer Ice have melted away for periods of time in the early interglacial time.

There have been long periods of time up to the MWP that the arctic was free or nearly so of summer ice (LINK) thus it has happened before and for long periods of time yet Polar Bears, Human Beings and even subhuman leftists are still here.

Last edited:
Just more ignorance is all you have, it is actually about 80 times by chemical analysis but since nearly nothing X nearly nothing is still nearly nothing.

1.9 ppm (parts per million)

Or, in percentage of the atmosphere:

0.000 19 Percent [%]

View attachment 613120

CO2 is 430 ppm

===

From HERE is a comment worth reading:

Into ModTran, put US standard atmosphere, fixed relative humidity, and a type of cloud cover that results in about 240 watts…. Save the result as the “background case”.
Double methane in Modtran to 3.8 ppm from 1.9 ppm, which means twice as many rice paddies, termites, cow pastures, leaky pipelines…etc..and you only get 0.17 C increase as the new surface temperature…so no biggie…

Also, regarding the 84 times GWP for CH4….99.9+% of IR photons that hit either a CH4 or CO2 molecule will rattle the molecule a bit harder and warm up the thousands of other air molecules around them. Emitting an IR photon of the same energy is a relatively rare occurence compared to kinetics.

So an IR photon will be absorbed by a CH4, or a CO2, or a H2O, mostly warming a wee bit the surrounding air molecules, or possibly zip through the atmospheric window….but implying CH4 is going to cause 84 times the warming as CO2 has lost sight of how many IR photons are available from the surface to start with.

IMG_0228.jpg

===

CH4 is also mainly overlapped by Water Vapor in the IR spectrum thus the effect tiny as it already is gets smaller.
I stopped reading at “no biggie”, indicating to me that this isn’t a serious scientific post.

I stopped reading at “no biggie”, indicating to me that this isn’t a serious scientific post.

Ha ha ha, you posted ZERO science just a bunch of words is all you could do meanwhile you didn't counter anything I posted at all and there was actual math's in it but that was too much for you to answer.

What about the Chart and the MODTRAN results too much for you child?

The words “no biggie” doesn't exist in my post you just made it up as the liar you are or is it the PCP you been ingesting today?

You are so pathetic at this stuff why don't you go back to your giant sandbox where you belong?

Forum List

Back