Do those on the left feel substantiated for voting for Biden?

Basically.

You have a brain ATL right? You're pointing to one so I assume that's supposed to mean you have superior intellect.

Since Biden's doing such a great job "basically", can you describe why that is, or can we stop here and conclude he's doing a great job in words alone because you lack a spine to admit things, and that brain that you're pointing at is just a goal?

You have a brain ATL right? You're pointing to one so I assume that's supposed to mean you have superior intellect.

Since Biden's doing such a great job "basically", can you describe why that is, or can we stop here and conclude he's doing a great job in words alone because you lack a spine to admit things, and that brain that you're pointing at is just a goal?
The economy is booming, he's taking the threat of Covid seriously, he's dealing w/Putin in a sane and stable manner.

What's to complain about? You should be grateful.

1645728182524.gif

He's really done well, from crushing COVID to the economy to world peace. All while demonstrating maturity and control of his position like none before.

Do those who supported him for POTUS now feel a sense of pride and validation?

I wish I would have voted for him now. It is so good to have runaway inflation, several trillion more in debt, higher taxes, war in Europe, dismal economy, higher gas prices, empty store shelves and millions of Illegals in this country signed up for welfare.

I'm especially proud to be an American under his leadership after how well he handed Afghanistan. Much national pride.

Biden has truly made America great again!

So I watched Biden's 12 noon speech that was two hours late. He slurred his words a lot, I was surprised. He didn't do awful, but there was some problem, I thought. He was clearly reading and got tangled up at least twice.

It was all just talkie-talkie, of no interest. All I'm interested in is whether we are taking SWITCH financial system away from Russia and he didn't say that clearly. Maybe commentary later will clear that up.

He is taking pre-asked questions from a list of reporters. Huh. First AP and second Wall Street Journal, so respectable reporters, which seems a good way to control misbehavior from reporters.

He says sanctions won't do any good, won't stop the war. Well, darn!! What's the point, then?

Biden's ad lib answers are coherent and well said, if I don't much care for the content. There is still a little slurring. I wonder if he's taking something.

Scotch, for instance.

I wish I would have voted for him now. It is so good to have runaway inflation, several trillion more in debt, higher taxes, war in Europe, dismal economy, higher gas prices, empty store shelves and millions of Illegals in this country signed up for welfare.

I'm especially proud to be an American under his leadership after how well he handed Afghanistan. Much national pride.

Biden has truly made America great again!
Worldwide pandemic. Pent up demand against dwindling supply. Some of those issues brought on by the leadership (NOT) shown by the last administration..Afghanistan included.

The economy is booming, he's taking the threat of Covid seriously, he's dealing w/Putin in a sane and stable manner.

What's to complain about? You should be grateful.
The poll numbers even with democrats are off the charts. He's doing wonderful.
The Americans stuck in Afghanistan have even linked info saying he is doing a wonderful job.
His job creation people going back to their jobs is just incredible. He's just a few million jobs
short of the pre pandemic number that that louse orange man had going for him.
Biden is keeping inflation in check, his energy policies would even make Putin blush.

Listening to Biden's speech, he was very cheery at the end, handling the reporters very well, with both strength and charm, and when he was almost tempted into going deeper into a question off script, he pulled back with a really great smile. He is a weak president, but he does have charm and plainly isn't senile.

Worldwide pandemic. Pent up demand against dwindling supply. Some of those issues brought on by the leadership (NOT) shown by the last administration..Afghanistan included.

Sorry Moon Bat but you can't blame Potatohead's fuck ups on somebody else.

I know you little shitheads tried to blame all of The Worthless Negro's failure on somebody else but "mababydindunutin" ain't going to fly with this Potatohead piece of dumb shit.

Just wait until the midterms and we will see how the American people view failed Democrat leadership. It will be a bloodbath for the Democrats.

The Russia crisis has been a solid reminder of why I chose to vote for Biden, despite my many disagreements with his party.

I wouldn't even want to consider what this would be like if he had not won. Putin needs no more help. Global authoritarianism needs no more help.

Trump would have seen no reasons to take action against Putin
The rest of the world would be unable to enforce meaningful sanctions without the US

Forum List

Back