Zone1 Do the moral and ethical standards of a politician matter to you or is it just important that they are your team ?

I think its hman nature to look more kindly on someone who holds similar opinions to yourself.
But is there a line that you cannot cross ?
What is that line ?
If biden is convicted of any offences would you still excuse him ? Similar with Trump.

If you do excuse their faults are you not then partly responsible for their actions ?
This is not party specific. All parties do it, everywhere.
Would we get better politicians if we held them to higher standards ?

You're here every day vigorously supporting a man whose own daughter accused him, in writing, of raping her when she was 12 years old, so I guess we know your answer.

Since I'm not a fan of your average politician, I've always looked at them with skepticism at best (party affiliation irrelevant). Our system incentivizes them to dance between honesty and dishonesty, so you just hope for the best overall. I'd guess it's the same in England.

It wasn't until the elections of 2016, though, that I had to add "at least some discernable degree of honesty, maturity & decency" to my personal list of requirements for President. I guess I never even thought of those until Trump won. Now it has to be #1 on my list, because I want to/have to believe that America is better than this.

Stop lying, you voted for Joe Biden, who is, if nothing else, the MOST average politician in American history.

I will just leave this here.
20230823_172903.jpg

I think its hman nature to look more kindly on someone who holds similar opinions to yourself.
What is that line ?
If biden is convicted of any offences would you still excuse him ? Similar with Trump.

If you do excuse their faults are you not then partly responsible for their actions ?
You don't get it, because you are on the wrong side of history, what Biden has done has sold us out to China and the cause and affect is over hundred thousands of deaths, a destroyed country and destroyed psyche.
The crimes of Obama, Clintons, Kerry, Biden, Schiff and others have caused more unecessary deaths than Bin Laden and yet you like to categorize it like it's a jay walking ticket. Like the Times writer I think it was asked, "are we (the left) the bad guys in all this"?

What is that line ?

ofcourse you'll get better politicians if you hold them to higher standards :)

You don't get it, because you are on the wrong side of history, what Biden has done has sold us out to China and the cause and affect is over hundred thousands of deaths, a destroyed country and destroyed psyche.
The crimes of Obama, Clintons, Kerry, Biden, Schiff and others have caused more unecessary deaths than Bin Laden and yet you like to categorize it like it's a jay walking ticket. Like the Times writer I think it was asked, "are we (the left) the bad guys in all this"?
I must have missed all the convictions for the crimes they committed in your head.
I guess your answer is that you dont care what they do if they are on your side.

I must have missed all the convictions for the crimes they committed in your head.
I guess your answer is that you dont care what they do if they are on your side.
So you are saying Putin never killed anyone because he was never convicted by his own control of Gov't?
Brilliant, like I said, you are clueless to just how many causes of death, not just Fentanyl.

So you are saying Putin never killed anyone because he was never convicted by his own control of Gov't?
Brilliant, like I said, you are clueless to just how many causes of death, not just Fentanyl.
I said what I said. You are highly partisan and it affects your judgement.

I said what I said. You are highly partisan and it affects your judgement.
I'm not registered to any party, you are supposed to be an American with policies for ALL the country, concern for the country before party, if not then you are doing just for the party and that's when you become Totalitarian.
When you ask the Clintons what they did for the Saudis when receiving their money payoffs
billNsheikhpayoff.jpeg
and investigate if that's why he let Bin Laden slip away in 1998, then you can come in here claiming to have morals and not being partisen.

I'm not registered to any party, you are supposed to be an American with policies for ALL the country, concern for the country before party, if not then you are doing just for the party and that's when you become Totalitarian.
When you ask the Clintons what they did for the Saudis when receiving their money payoffsView attachment 821689 and investigate if that's why he let Bin Laden slip away in 1998, then you can come in here claiming to have morals and not being partisen.
Why do you mention Clinton but not mention Kushner ?

Why do you mention Clinton but not mention Kushner ?
Because Kushner did not let Bin Laden Slip away, Kushner helped make peace deals, he was not president, always had global deals as a businessman and was up until 2017? Was a Private citizen.
Do you even know when the supposed issues on his deals were and who's reporting on them? Is it reputable or tactical? I ask because he had proposed deals going before Trump even ran for office, so are they basing their stories-rumours- political attacks on hiding facts and leading on appearances and spin?
And Lastly, didn't you just prove me right and your other statement as flawed, "because he was never arrested for these claims"-oops

What is that line ?

YES YES YES

Make that over 200,001 killed by the policies and incite. Great Morality there, if you can't arrest them, you kill them.
You are a million miles away from the subject of the thread. The issue is that you can only communicate in a partisan prism.

You are a million miles away from the subject of the thread. The issue is that you can only communicate in a partisan prism.
I addressed that already-
When Dems work to remove the gov't corruption and become for the citizens instead of party, then Partisan politics goes mostly away & back to where it was, accepting the people's will not the party's will and accepting policies from the majority even when it's not of your party's will. That means accepting elections results, not trying to cheat them, not trying to roll back their choice, bot tryingvyo srop them because they are a threat to your corruption, because if you remove that corruption, thwre is no longer that need to cheat and win at all costs, and that includes arresting your political opponent and his collegues who investigated your corruption.
Work with the people not against them, work with the cleanup of corruption, not against the rules and laws to live by.

I addressed that already-
When Dems work to remove the gov't corruption and become for the citizens instead of party, then Partisan politics goes mostly away & back to where it was, accepting the people's will not the party's will and accepting policies from the majority even when it's not of your party's will. That means accepting elections results, not trying to cheat them, not trying to roll back their choice, bot tryingvyo srop them because they are a threat to your corruption, because if you remove that corruption, thwre is no longer that need to cheat and win at all costs, and that includes arresting your political opponent and his collegues who investigated your corruption.
Work with the people not against them, work with the cleanup of corruption, not against the rules and laws to live by.
You are being partisan in your denial of being partisan,

You are being partisan in your denial of being partisan,
I've worked with both parties, & belong to no party, because once again it's about country not Party, (See Manuchin as an example: a Dem who did a great Job for the Trump Administration for our country not his party)
Just like people's faith or naturalist humanism is supposed to be about Humanity before group affiliation. We see through history by way of thousands of wars and over 50 million murders over group affiliation and turf wars that when you don't have the proper perspective you choose death over life. Hell like existence over paradise in life.
Your laugh at the idea of country over party says it all, the left has gone country hating and in that inadvertantly gone humanity hating.

Forum List

Back