Do the Ds realize that they are making Trump and the Rs Look Good?

Republicans are going to have lots of Puerto Ricans voting against them this time around.
Lots of them moved their from PR, and they do NOT like the Republican Party with now.

I seriously doubt they're going to matter much. In the 2016 primaries, about 86,000 of them voted for either Hillary or Bernie, while 29,000 or so voted for Rubio and 5,474 voted for Trump. That's only the equivalency of a medium-sized US city.

Why do we even let them vote, anyway? Because they make rum? They're only two steps away from being as poor as Haiti and can't even make up their minds if they want to be a US state or not.

Do I detect a hint of surliness in your tone?

I detect a touch of panic in yours. It's the shrill tone that does it. It comes across even through a keyboard.

So, you're very, very concerned that you're getting spanked. Hence, the concern trolling.

You're also using the thread as therapy. All the conservatives are patting each others' hair and saying "there, there, it will be okay."

Whatever gets you through the day.

Do I detect a hint of surliness in your tone?

I detect a touch of panic in yours. It's the shrill tone that does it. It comes across even through a keyboard.

So, you're very, very concerned that you're getting spanked. Hence, the concern trolling.

You're also using the thread as therapy. All the conservatives are patting each others' hair and saying "there, there, it will be okay."

Whatever gets you through the day.

Nice try, but projecting your own fear on me doesn't work. We're not the ones screaming at the sky and wearing pink pussy hats on our heads.

Republicans are going to have lots of Puerto Ricans voting against them this time around.
Lots of them moved their from PR, and they do NOT like the Republican Party with now.
Sure they do.

Actually he could be right about vote account. It was their own idiot D government back on PR that was the problem. Planning for a minimal (barely category one) hurricane maximum and then getting a category five is a great way to get @ 3,000 people killed. And given the lack of search and rescue attempts it is entirely possible that the next census will indicate a much higher deathrate.

I seriously doubt they're going to matter much. In the 2016 primaries, about 86,000 of them voted for either Hillary or Bernie, while 29,000 or so voted for Rubio and 5,474 voted for Trump. That's only the equivalency of a medium-sized US city.

Why do we even let them vote, anyway? Because they make rum? They're only two steps away from being as poor as Haiti and can't even make up their minds if they want to be a US state or not.

"Can't make up their minds"??
shakehead.gif

Ummm..... when were they invited?

Here in FL the Ds picked the furthest left candidate in the primary making de Santis a certain, hold your nose while you vote, shoe in for Governor.

The Antifa D stormtroopers are solidifying support for the Rs in house and senate races.

Why do this, other than to blow another gimme election?

The Democrats are going to muff up the next Presidential election bigly. No matter what Trump does, the Democratic reaction is always the same: Outrage and autistic screeching. They can’t even bring themselves to give him credit for bringing American hostages home from North Korea, causing a boom in the economy, or for fulfilling a plank of the Democratic Party platform by moving our embassy to Jerusalem. The Democrat's little tirades, threats, and fear-mongering are doing nothing but further convincing millions of Americans who abandoned the Democratic Party in 2016, that they made the right choice.
Not to mention the friends of those people who were on the sidelines or hesitantly supported Hillary.

There aren’t nearly enough of them to even keep up with the walkaway movement happening there.

All the Reps have to do is broadcast Pelosi saying how if they win the House back they will raise taxes.

I'm sure no one wants higher taxes.

The morons shoot themselves in the foot every time they open their mouths.

There aren’t nearly enough of them to even keep up with the walkaway movement happening there.
:lol: You're still hanging your hat on the Russian Bot fake "walkway"? Talk about whistling past the graveyard...

:lol: You're still hanging your hat on the Russian Bot fake "walkway"? Talk about whistling past the graveyard...
Considering that there is zero evidence of Russian bots doing anything regarding the movement, and ample evidence of the existence of the movement, you guys are in for a surprise this November.

And the movement wasn’t even created to affect 2018 btw. Brandon just happened to wake up this year and now he is wisely using his influence to help Trump now that he agrees with the Trump agenda.

Considering that there is zero evidence of Russian bots doing anything regarding the movement, and ample evidence of the existence of the movement, you guys are in for a surprise this November.

And the movement wasn’t even created to affect 2018 btw. Brandon just happened to wake up this year and now he is wisely using his influence to help Trump now that he agrees with the Trump agenda.

That's it...keep hopin' and wishin' and prayin', little racist.

However, #WalkAway has also now been connected to Kremlin-linked Russian bots, and it is now the seventh most popular Russia-influenced hashtag as of this writing, according to the website Hamilton 68, which tracks Russian influence on Twitter as part of the Alliance for Securing Democracy, an initiative of the nonpartisan German Marshall Fund. The purpose of this now-astroturf campaign is to manipulate public opinion by creating the illusion that this is a popular movement. In reality, #WalkAway has become pure propaganda, a psychological operation.
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/07/17/op...ion-love/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

All the Reps have to do is broadcast Pelosi saying how if they win the House back they will raise taxes.

I'm sure no one wants higher taxes.

The morons shoot themselves in the foot every time they open their mouths.

Gillum is to the left Pelosi and maybe even Waters. He is polling in positive numbers and campaigning on massive tax increases. I suspect he will go a very long way towards a more Republican black community.

Forum List

Back