Do the Democrats need DACA is order to have a chance in 2018 and beyond?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So, I have been doing my usual sleuth work and spreading the facts of Canadian anti-American abuses against the U.S and in this process I have found a stunning level of support for Trump from the African American and Hispanic American community. Far more than I would have been lead to believe existed (even though I personally feel he should have a higher % based on his policies).

I realize some of this may be based on a bias factor, that is, I happen to confirm this with my own libertarian/conservative perspective, and also with the social media contacts and news networks I follow, regardless, it is definitely more overt than in the past.

So, if we assume that the democrats have lost the domestic police vote and law enforcement in general, they've lost the military vote, they've lost the blue collar white male vote, they've lost the Rust Belt vote. It appears they are the ones in fact with a narrow base.

You can even throw in the legal immigrant vote as being in decline for them, because many of them probably feel betrayed by as they try and raise a family, keep their own money and pursue the American Dream, only to see the push for Sanctuary Cities and the like

I ask then, do the Democrats actually NEED DACA and current illegals to become citizens in order for them to have a chance in 2018 and 2020? Outside of Cali and NY, they certainly must feel vulnerable, no?

They have to have a policy outside of all your moneys belong to us.

And you are going to find that the Republicans are down with DACA too. They just don't want to piss off a lot of their base.

The ugly truth about Obama's DACA is that he shifted Democratic Party's position into being anti-Anglo.
The Democrats are on a racial mission to make Anglo voters the minority ASAP.

So, I have been doing my usual sleuth work and spreading the facts of Canadian anti-American abuses against the U.S and in this process I have found a stunning level of support for Trump from the African American and Hispanic American community. Far more than I would have been lead to believe existed (even though I personally feel he should have a higher % based on his policies).

I realize some of this may be based on a bias factor, that is, I happen to confirm this with my own libertarian/conservative perspective, and also with the social media contacts and news networks I follow, regardless, it is definitely more overt than in the past.

So, if we assume that the democrats have lost the domestic police vote and law enforcement in general, they've lost the military vote, they've lost the blue collar white male vote, they've lost the Rust Belt vote. It appears they are the ones in fact with a narrow base.

You can even throw in the legal immigrant vote as being in decline for them, because many of them probably feel betrayed by as they try and raise a family, keep their own money and pursue the American Dream, only to see the push for Sanctuary Cities and the like

I ask then, do the Democrats actually NEED DACA and current illegals to become citizens in order for them to have a chance in 2018 and 2020? Outside of Cali and NY, they certainly must feel vulnerable, no?

You are so full of bullshit. Democrats picked up seats in Congress in 2016 even though they lost the White House. In 2017, they won the NJ and Virginia Governorships by a larger margin than Clinton did. Democrats picked up 15 seats in the Virginia House of Delegates. In states like Oklahoma and Iowa, Democrats have won special elections for state legislative seats including seats that went heavily for Trump in 2016. In 1 Iowa race, Democrats had never even fielded a candidate because the district was so tilted against them yet a nobody lost by 9. Then you have Alabama where blacks went 97% for the Democrat. In the Philadelphia suburbs, Democrats won local races in some instances where they had NEVER won before.

Democrats have a embarrassment of riches to choose from. On nearly every issues, Republicans have been supported by 30% of voters. They could choose taxes, healthcare, or regulations to start.

The ugly truth about Obama's DACA is that he shifted Democratic Party's position into being anti-Anglo.
The Democrats are on a racial mission to make Anglo voters the minority ASAP.

The truth is that there are people who profit from lowering the wages of workers.

Democrats have a embarrassment of riches to choose from.

No. Not really.

Yes they do. They can go after Republican efforts to kick people off of their insurance. Their tax policy which favors businesses and the rich. Their overreach on regulation.

No. The Democrats are going to have to do more than go after Republicans. Simply because going after Republicans is not a policy. It's crap. The world doesn't need any more Nancy Graces.

Forum List

Back