Crazy Lazy Donald Trump typically doesn’t start work until about 11am each day

Being president is a 24 hour a day job, he is always working. 99.5% of the work is done by others, he just needs to choose the right team.

911BEB1D-2ADA-4373-ACBB-4CC13F1CFF05.jpeg
Being president is a 24 hour a day job, he is always working. 99.5% of the work is done by others, he just needs to choose the right team.
He’s the laziest and most incompetent president this country has ever seen.

View attachment 170387

Yet, he constantly exposes liberals and fake news as the lying, whinny cesspool creatures that they are...

Great President, especially after limp dick Obama..

He can work ten minutes a day for all I care, as long as he accomplishes as much and at the same rate as he has over the last year.

Too busy watching TV and tweeting. He also claims “Executive Time” several times throughout the day. It is the half-assed presidency. liberals should be thankful.

Scoop: Trump's secret, shrinking schedule

View attachment 170387

WOW...so the dude hardly works and everything around him is turning to gold...imagine the growth potential over the next 7 years.

Why is every post by libtads nowadays a flat out lie. Trump won the presidency by outworkimg the opposition and is the hardest working man in his administration. Ask reince preibus. It’s just getting so boring turning the politics section and seeing the left try any desperate lie to derail the trump train. It’s irrational, it’s illogical, it’s unpatriotic, and it’s just plain pathetic. It’s a desperateness that is so,obvious, that it is embarrassing. Democrats are sheep lead by a bunch of nothingburgers left with hiring a bunch retard posters. The future is so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Why is every post by libtads nowadays a flat out lie. Trump won the presidency by outworkimg the opposition and is the hardest working man in his administration. Ask reince preibus. It’s just getting so boring turning the politics section and seeing the left try any desperate lie to derail the trump train. It’s irrational, it’s illogical, it’s unpatriotic, and it’s just plain pathetic. It’s a desperateness that is so,obvious, that it is embarrassing. Democrats are sheep lead by a bunch of nothingburgers left with hiring a bunch retard posters. The future is so bright, I gotta wear shades.

I'm glad you got that off your chest Shrimpbox.... :clap:

Forum List

Back