Do the Democrats have anyone that could actually challenge Trump?

Trump has nothing to do with the stock markets, it's all about the fears concerning the norovirus.

Hey but you keep trying to pin it on Trump.
That's what the whole corona hoax is about. Pinning something on Trump.

That's all they have left. They've tried slander, libel, the Russian investigation, and even an impeachment, and all those failed.

The left is now hoping for the divine intervention of a pandemic in order to remove President Trump.

Trump has nothing to do with the stock markets, it's all about the fears concerning the norovirus.

However unfair it might be to blame President Trump for the recent stock market decline, when the average person looks at his retirement savings, and how much it has gone down by the time this is done, they will look for someone to punish, and the easy choice is President Trump.
I find it hard to despute that mainly because common sense is lacking in a lot of people any more.
What do you not like about Trump as President?
You need to have someone read my post to you. Hopefully with more then a first grade education. I was asking about the last president claiming it was still his economy. I said nothing about Trump.

However unfair it might be to blame President Trump for the recent stock market decline, when the average person looks at his retirement savings, and how much it has gone down by the time this is done, they will look for someone to punish, and the easy choice is President Trump.
I find it hard to despute that mainly because common sense is lacking in a lot of people any more.
You need to have someone read my post to you. Hopefully with more then a first grade education. I was asking about the last president claiming it was still his economy. I said nothing about Trump.
My wrong, sorry. Oh and screw you since that is what you implied by poor sentence structure.

My wrong, sorry. Oh and screw you since that is what you implied by poor sentence structure.
Lol. You can't read and understand but it is my fault. Got to love that. Do you ever fully accept blame or just try and pass the buck? Seems no one else had a problem understanding it. It was even pointed out to you.

Lol. You can't read and understand but it is my fault. Got to love that. Do you ever fully accept blame or just try and pass the buck? Seems no one else had a problem understanding it. It was even pointed out to you.
Who else replied???????

Who else replied???????
You mean you can't even find where JGalt told you that 44 was the last president? Damn kid.

That is not what he has been saying up to this point.

• Trump has tweeted about the stock market at least 60 times since his election in November 2016.
  • The president has explicitly tied his administration’s actions to stock market records but did not mention markets during a public appearance as they plunged on Monday.
  • Trump has mentioned stock market success much more frequently than his predecessors.
Who is blaming Trump for the markets tanking???????

You said he is not responsible for it, he claims he has been up until it started tanking.
Sorry hater, but it's all about fear of the virus, hey but keep on trying. LOL

You need to tell that to your savior, he is the one who claims he is responsible for the stock market surging not me.

• Trump has tweeted about the stock market at least 60 times since his election in November 2016.
  • The president has explicitly tied his administration’s actions to stock market records but did not mention markets during a public appearance as they plunged on Monday.
  • Trump has mentioned stock market success much more frequently than his predecessors.

You said he is not responsible for it, he claims he has been up until it started tanking.
I thought you loons said it was Obama's. Lol

No that is you Trump Humpers.

Lol. I thought less then a month ago 44 claimed responsibility for The current economy. Are you saying he lied again?

You Trump Humpers said the economy was trash until Trump hit the scene, so did you lie?

Trump won in 2016 by taking Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin

If he can’t repeat, he loses

Lol. I thought less then a month ago 44 claimed responsibility for The current economy. Are you saying he lied again?

You Trump Humpers said the economy was trash until Trump hit the scene, so did you lie?
I take it you are only going to stomp your feet and call names instead of actually answering the question.

I take it you are only going to stomp your feet and call names instead of actually answering the question.

The question has been answered over and over. I stick by the fact that you Trump Humpers give Trump credit for events that were taking place long begore he took office. Now his words are that he is responsible for how great the stock market has been I didn't say it, he did.

The question has been answered over and over. I stick by the fact that you Trump Humpers give Trump credit for events that were taking place long begore he took office. Now his words are that he is responsible for how great the stock market has been I didn't say it, he did.
So so you are saying that it was not Trump. So 44 was the one that is responsible for the crash. Good on you.

I thought you loons said it was Obama's. Lol

No that is you Trump Humpers.
So, tell me right now. Is it, Obama's economy, or Trump's economy. Say it now, I say it's Trump's economy.

So so you are saying that it was not Trump. So 44 was the one that is responsible for the crash. Good on you.

:abgg2q.jpg: It's amazing with you Trump Humpers, anything good that is going on in this country is because of Trump and anything bad that happens is Pres. Obama's fault. Even though, he has been out of office for 4yrs.

:abgg2q.jpg: It's amazing with you Trump Humpers, anything good that is going on in this country is because of Trump and anything bad that happens is Pres. Obama's fault. Even though, he has been out of office for 4yrs.
It's aits amazing with undereducated fools like you that think you can play your crazy little childish games and everyone will go along. If you are going to try and give the worst president in history credit for something then they also have to accept the bad for it to. You can't cherry pick.
He specifically stated he wanted the credit. So why don't you want to give him the credit now?

Forum List

Back