Do pot they said...

That would still be irresponsible. When a doctor prescribes something for me, I look up the results of every clinical trial, study every side effect and drug interaction. If there is the slightest ill effect I will stop taking it. In some cases, never start. I have periodic muscular contractions in my throat. It closes and I can't swallow. The spasm lasts about an hour. Very annoying. My doctor prescribed CBD oil with an added weak THC. He said to take two or three drops and it would relax that muscle. I've never taken it. I've had it for a year. I just wait it out. I don't take prescriptions just because the doctor says. After exposure to the pot users here, I won't take the chance.
my ass you do,,

It's not yours?

Pot users get hysterical wherever they imagine their use is threatened, even if it's just disapproval. Why?
“Just disapproval”?

You literally said it should be criminalized and that you hope all pot smokers become homeless and nobody helps them.

“Just disapproval”?

You literally said it should be criminalized and that you hope all pot smokers become homeless and nobody helps them.
Yes. I do. It's my opinion and I am as free to have that opinion as you are to smoke pot.
funny,, people with gas stoves feel the same way,,
Gas stoves are beneficial. After all, climate change is a hoax. When pot users must eat raw food, get back to me.

Yes. I do. It's my opinion and I am as free to have that opinion as you are to smoke pot.
Gas stoves are beneficial. After all, climate change is a hoax. When pot users must eat raw food, get back to me.
your opinion calls for us to be hunted down and jailed or killed for it,,

us smoking pot doesnt hurt you at all,,

people get paranoid about almost anything if its threatened to be taken away,,

maybe the evil one thinks everything should be banned??
Have you ever seen a heroin junkie whose supply is threatened? Just like you. Waaa, they are taking heart medication from stroke victims. Waaaa.

Have you ever seen a heroin junkie whose supply is threatened? Just like you. Waaa, they are taking heart medication from stroke victims. Waaaa.
What does “stroke medicine” have to do with anything? Are you talking about Coumadin?

Forum List

Back