Do pot they said...

so it you and the government that can decide whats allowed???

theres a word for that,,,
Yes. The word is responsibility. When your actions cause harm or pain to another, your action is reduced or removed.

John Adam's said of the Constitution "It is written for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for the governance of any other." Freedom is to be balanced by an internal code of responsibility or you lose that freedom.

People have to understand that pot has medical properties that help certain people with certain things. It is useful for people whose brains tend to overthink and get caught in obsessive-compulsive patterns. It helps "melt" them out such patterns and become more fluid in their thinking which can be a real relief and produces endorphins as a result. However there can be a law of diminishing returns that applies. I like to think of it as a compass that resets your brain in the right direction chemically, but for many people it's not necessary to use every day. One pitfall of marijuana use for some people is when they are ALREADY lax, fluid, imaginative and liberal in their thinking...but seek to be even more so and then become ungrounded, unfocused and impractical, ineffective and unproductive. Naturally this lack of achievement becomes a source of depression for some. Some people benefit from taking antidepressants such as Zoloft and Prozac. Some people are prescribed such things by their doctors and end up being thrown in a straight jacket because it wasn't really what they needed. People have to consider the same dynamics when using marijuana.

Yes. The word is responsibility. When your actions cause harm or pain to another, your action is reduced or removed.

John Adam's said of the Constitution "It is written for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for the governance of any other." Freedom is to be balanced by an internal code of responsibility or you lose that freedom.
how is me smoking weed hurting you or anyone else???

I have no idea. Your family, employer, associates would have to answer that.
so without any proof I have ever harmed someone because of my weed smoking you think I should be hunted down and jailed or killed if I resist,,,

sounds a little fascist to me,,

that goes along with all the other things you think I shouldnt have or do like guns and gas stoves just to name a few,,,

so without any proof I have ever harmed someone because of my weed smoking you think I should be hunted down and jailed or killed if I resist,,,

sounds a little fascist to me,,

that goes along with all the other things you think I shouldnt have or do like guns and gas stoves just to name a few,,,
You are filled with nonsense. Which might be because of your pot smoking. You should lose whatever it is that pot has caused irresponsibility. If you have a lot of driving violations because of pot, you shouldn't be allowed to drive. If you have hurt your family, they should be taken away.

You will either learn your lesson or give it all up for freedom.

You are filled with nonsense. Which might be because of your pot smoking. You should lose whatever it is that pot has caused irresponsibility. If you have a lot of driving violations because of pot, you shouldn't be allowed to drive. If you have hurt your family, they should be taken away.

You will either learn your lesson or give it all up for freedom.
sounds pretty violent,, just because you dont agree with it that you would want me hunted down and jailed or killed if I resist,,

does the same apply for gas stoves if I have one??

sounds pretty violent,, just because you dont agree with it that you would want me hunted down and jailed or killed if I resist,,

does the same apply for gas stoves if I have one??
I am quite the gun enthusiast and you might have me confused with someone else regarding your gas stove. Do you have these periods of confusion often? Have you noticed that they coincide with your pot use?

I am quite the gun enthusiast and you might have me confused with someone else regarding your gas stove. Do you have these periods of confusion often? Have you noticed that they coincide with your pot use?
youre openly telling me what I can or cant do with my own body and supporting that I be hunted down and jailed or killed if I resist.. so why wouldnt I think you feel the same about other things you and people that think like you want to ban??

youre openly telling me what I can or cant do with my own body and supporting that I be hunted down and jailed or killed if I resist.. so why wouldnt I think you feel the same about other things you and people that think like you want to ban??
I actually said that you should start losing things in your life that your irresponsibility has harmed. Of course if your pot use seriously harms or kills another, yes that would require arrest or even execution. Lose your job, driver's license, have your children taken away. Put you out on the street to live in a tent. Whatever it takes until you learn, or perhaps just embrace perfect freedom.

Maybe they shouldn't be allowed to decide what goes into their own bodies. Even severe alcoholics. Maybe that's not a decision they should make either.
I’m a grown man and a law abiding, tax paying citizen. If I want to smoke and drink, I will.

I actually said that you should start losing things in your life that your irresponsibility has harmed. Of course if your pot use seriously harms or kills another, yes that would require arrest or even execution. Lose your job, driver's license, have your children taken away. Put you out on the street to live in a tent. Whatever it takes until you learn, or perhaps just embrace perfect freedom.
well I am already responsible for any bad things that happen to me because I smoke weed,, so not sure what youre getting at,,

are you saying it should be legal??

dont you mean your perfect freedom?? cause mine says I can smoke weed,,

R (17).jpeg
Marijuana-Infographic.jpg

well I am already responsible for any bad things that happen to me because I smoke weed,, so not sure what youre getting at,,

are you saying it should be legal??

dont you mean your perfect freedom?? cause mine says I can smoke weed,,
In my perfect freedom, you can smoke weed, eat heroin, get drunk daily, live on the streets, or wherever they will let you. You just can't work, drive, live near other people, have children, have pets, get welfare, EBT, housing, medical care nothing at all that requires responsibility. You live like a stray animal and I hope no one bothers to feed you.

In my perfect freedom, you can smoke weed, eat heroin, get drunk daily, live on the streets, or wherever they will let you. You just can't work, drive, live near other people, have children, have pets, get welfare, EBT, housing, medical care nothing at all that requires responsibility. You live like a stray animal and I hope no one bothers to feed you.
so now youre dictating where people can live,,

youre one sick fuck,,

maybe thats why people hate democrats so much,,

beings I have smoked almost everyday for more than 40 yrs I will need more than one case that cant say for sure weed is what caused it,,,

and even if he did die from weed thats just one,,, now what about alcohol?? it kills tens of thousands every year,,,

point being we can keep it illegal and hunt down and jail or kill people that use it or allow people to decide for themselves what goes into their own body,,,
I liked weed but smoking it over several years does cause brain damage.....the evidence is when you start crying over the least little thing like remembering a good friend or relative that has passed on

so now youre dictating where people can live,,

youre one sick fuck,,

maybe thats why people hate democrats so much,,
Ohh yes. No homeless camps next to schools, or homes.. Shit on the sidewalk, someone should make you lick it up. Actually some homeless eat their own shit but it has to be fresh.

Yep, you get the freedom to live in a tent. You just can't be around others while you do it. That's freedom for everyone.

Forum List

Back