Paxlovid, another Big Pharma scam.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Instead of promoting the benefits of Ivermectin and HCQ as cheap, effective therapeutic drugs to combat Covid illness, Big Pharma saw the chance for another big profit pill. Enter Paxlovid. So you get a way more expensive, way less tested, way more dangerous drug than what has been used FOR DECADES safely. There was plenty of data to support the promotion of Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid infection, but instead we got a non-stop campaign of mockery, disinformation and outright lies from our so-called "medical establishment". It's still going on, and as we can see by the faithful minions on this board, the Ivermectin lies are still being pushed by the gullible (and of course paid shills).

I’ve given dozens upon dozens of patients paxlovid, and not one of them complained of side effects.
That's good information, so I assume you are a doctor. Do you believe that Ivermectin is only for horses and Hydroxychloroquine is like drinking Clorox? Have you heard of people breaking out in hives from the Covid shot like my brother did?

That's good information, so I assume you are a doctor. Do you believe that Ivermectin is only for horses and Hydroxychloroquine is like drinking Clorox? Have you heard of people breaking out in hives from the Covid shot like my brother did?
No, I’m a nurse. I administer medications that the physician orders.

They never ordered ivermectin to any patient I ever cared for. And I’ve administered plenty of hydroxychloroquine long before COVID to patients with autoimmune disorders.

WTF are you talking about drinking Clorox? I imagine you think you sound clever, but as usual you show your are *not* a medical expert of any kind and you kinda just come across sounding stupid to those of us who actually work in the field.

Are you honestly telling me you didn't hear the Clorox narrative being pushed by the media when Trump made his statement about using bleach to combat Covid?
No I remember. Along with the “UV light therapy”.

Another perfect example of someone with zero expertise chiming in anyways with ignorant ramblings.

What does drinking Clorox have to do with the medications you were talking about?

Paxlovid is free to anyone with a prescription, but scamming the government, who is likely paying for it, and indirectly all of us, is not only possible, but likely. The pharmacy cartel in this country is awash in free money, enough where everyone in that industry rakes it in.

Forum List

Back