Do pot they said...

The bill wouldn't legalize what their daughter did.

Despite it not being legal, their daughter still did it.

Parents think it did.....surely they wouldn't be allowed to enter testimony not germane

This girl had a whole Hell of a lot more going on, than smoking pot. The parents might be better served by finding out a lot more about the things their daughter was doing, and what might have happened to her while she was in college.

I've smoked pot before... but I realized it is not good for me... I do drink but not everyday... moderation is the key to life....

She died from a meth/fentanyl overdose.

The characteristics that her parents are describing sound like a typical junkie. They didn't know, so they blame it all on marijuana.

Sad story....it's safer they said...
my guess is if we were to see more into her upbringing towards their daughter we would see a failure on their part to instill good principles and self accountability,,

in my 45 yrs experience of smoking and knowing hundreds if not thousands of pot smokers only the ones with family problems had bad outcomes like this,,

That was certainly true at one time.

beings I have smoked almost everyday for more than 40 yrs I will need more than one case that cant say for sure weed is what caused it,,,

and even if he did die from weed thats just one,,, now what about alcohol?? it kills tens of thousands every year,,,

point being we can keep it illegal and hunt down and jail or kill people that use it or allow people to decide for themselves what goes into their own body,,,

beings I have smoked almost everyday for more than 40 yrs I will need more than one case that cant say for sure weed is what caused it,,,

and even if he did die from weed thats just one,,, now what about alcohol?? it kills tens of thousands every year,,,

point being we can keep it illegal and hunt down and jail or kill people that use it or allow people to decide for themselves what goes into their own body,,,
Maybe they shouldn't be allowed to decide what goes into their own bodies. Even severe alcoholics. Maybe that's not a decision they should make either.

Forum List

Back