Do pot they said...

Sad story....it's safer they said...
Marijuana does not cause psychosis or schizophrenia.

I guarantee one of her parents has it in their bloodline.

Also the girl may have experienced something traumatic in college to cause a psychotic break.

Rape could do that. Shaming after a voluntary deflowering could too. I know how they can do.

Reefer-1.jpg

Ohh yes. No homeless camps next to schools, or homes.. Shit on the sidewalk, someone should make you lick it up. Actually some homeless eat their own shit but it has to be fresh.

Yep, you get the freedom to live in a tent. You just can't be around others while you do it. That's freedom for everyone.
not sure how that applies to me??
I've managed to work and pay for my own things and now have 3 houses on 12 acres thats almost paid for and have semi retired at 58,,,

I actually said that you should start losing things in your life that your irresponsibility has harmed. Of course if your pot use seriously harms or kills another, yes that would require arrest or even execution. Lose your job, driver's license, have your children taken away. Put you out on the street to live in a tent. Whatever it takes until you learn, or perhaps just embrace perfect freedom.
What if marijuana doesn't do any of that, but many pharmaceutical pills do?

Marijuana does not cause psychosis or schizophrenia.

I guarantee one of her parents has it in their bloodline.

Also the girl may have experienced something traumatic in college to cause a psychotic break.

Rape could do that. Shaming after a voluntary deflowering could too. I know how they can do.

Reefer-1.jpg
Reefer Madness had very little to do with marijuana. It was a device used by FBI Agent Harry Ainslinger to segregate black jazz clubs so whites wouldn't hear Strange Fruit.
you said thats the only place I should be allowed to live,,
Nope. But you do have the freedom to live in a tent if you want.

I liked weed but smoking it over several years does cause brain damage.....the evidence is when you start crying over the least little thing like remembering a good friend or relative that has passed on
That happens with or without marijuana, numbnuts. It's a natural phenomenon.

Reefer Madness had very little to do with marijuana. It was a device used by FBI Agent Harry Ainslinger to segregate black jazz clubs so whites wouldn't hear Strange Fruit.

so you do think it should be legal,, thats a start,,

Riiight! Because you say so?

It's the operative subject of the title is all. :rolleyes-41:

In my perfect freedom, you can smoke weed, eat heroin, get drunk daily, live on the streets, or wherever they will let you. You just can't work, drive, live near other people, have children, have pets, get welfare, EBT, housing, medical care nothing at all that requires responsibility. You live like a stray animal and I hope no one bothers to feed you.
Good thing almost no one agrees with you.

you can take them exactly how the doctor tells you too and still die or become a vegetable,,
That would still be irresponsible. When a doctor prescribes something for me, I look up the results of every clinical trial, study every side effect and drug interaction. If there is the slightest ill effect I will stop taking it. In some cases, never start. I have periodic muscular contractions in my throat. It closes and I can't swallow. The spasm lasts about an hour. Very annoying. My doctor prescribed CBD oil with an added weak THC. He said to take two or three drops and it would relax that muscle. I've never taken it. I've had it for a year. I just wait it out. I don't take prescriptions just because the doctor says. After exposure to the pot users here, I won't take the chance.

Forum List

Back