Do not make idols, or.....

Oh, everyone who wants to tell the Catholics are wrong know better than the Catholics about Catholicism.

Just ask any hater of Catholicism. Poor prats.

Y'all can argue it til the cows come home...I just posed a question because seeing all those people bowing, kneeling, ring kissing, groveling, idolizing a MAN...it just made me wonder just who they are worshipping. The man...or the power he supposedly represents?

Rituals, fine.
Traditions, fine.
But...and there is the everlasting and forever BUT.

:dunno:

Y'all can argue it til the cows come home...I just posed a question because seeing all those people bowing, kneeling, ring kissing, groveling, idolizing a MAN...it just made me wonder just who they are worshipping. The man...or the power he supposedly represents?

Rituals, fine.
Traditions, fine.

Again the confusion is yours. We are not confused. We aren't worshiping a priest any more than you worship your pastor which is to say not at all.

Rituals, fine.
Traditions, fine.

Again the confusion is yours. We are not confused. We aren't worshiping a priest any more than you worship your pastor which is to say not at all.
I don't go to any church, nor do I have a "father" or a "saint" or a "reverend" etc etc etc, so your assumption that I have a pastor is a moot point. Its all organized religion to suit the whim of whomever is teaching that particular doctrine.
When you say "we"....who is exactly "we?"

Rituals, fine.
Traditions, fine.

I don't go to any church, nor do I have a "father" or a "saint" or a "reverend" etc etc etc, so your assumption that I have a pastor is a moot point. Its all organized religion to suit the whim of whomever is teaching that particular doctrine.
Pretty much everyone who doesn't believe as you do.

Rituals, fine.
Traditions, fine.

And that is the point. Well, somewhere in the gist of this thread.
But, if you, the spokesperson of the "we" want to grovel at a human man in a fancy robe or a woman standing at a pulpit ...then by all means knock yourself out.

I'm still waiting for a real discussion on what the bible says (that man picked and chose to even put in the book called the bible) there shall be no worship of statues, idols or other people...yet...they do.

Rituals, fine.
Traditions, fine.

But, if you, the spokesperson of the "we" want to grovel at a human man in a fancy robe or a woman standing at a pulpit ...then by all means knock yourself out.

I'm still waiting for a real discussion on what the bible says (that man picked and chose to even put in the book called the bible) there shall be no worship of statues, idols or other people...yet...they do.
Again... I don't know anyone who does that.

Rituals, fine.
Traditions, fine.

The Bible(Ezekiel 28) also says not to fall for the son of perdition who would be an image called perfect (sinless) deemed
Christ (anointed)
Nazarene(cherub= guardian).
The Bible clearly reveals the name of Moshiach but that too they disregard.

The Bible (*Mikra) states the name is in the Bible(MIKra), in the Mikdash (Temple), remembered in the Seventh (Sheva)day Shevot,In the Torah portions like Miketz and Shevitz, will clense us from death (MIKvah),
will remove the chaff from the wheat (DOSHer) and veil from our eyes SO the Temple is also called the MIKdosh, name is in the Holy city YeruShalem.
None of these have the name Jesus in them.
All of them tell of one singular figure first and last name.-Dan 10:20-21, Dan 12:1-4

*Familiar words reused by the Hebrew language like "ra" is now used meaning
"Father in Heaven", not to be confused with Ra the Egyptian god. This is why when it says Moshiach is in the name of the Bible that Bible is calked MIKRA=Mike(Mikah) is the **Father in Heaven.
(**I.E. Arch (top)Spiritual leader aka head of hosts aka head Kohanim)

The Groom
In Judaism the bride get's married/ in union With the groom at
Night (Evening Star=Michael).
Christians are the bride by Day (morning star Lucifer-rev 22:16).

The Groom is Michael in Torah Comentary:
The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is put together again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the “shaleim,” the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".

This is why they say the temple (MIKdash) is in his name, and that the name would be in
the MIKra (the Bible), and that his name and essence would be in the Holy city yeruShalem which name is secreted in the original Canaanite transliteration.
It's also why they said the names would be in the Torah portion Like Miketz and Shevitz.

Sources:
The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

Moshiach lifts the veil from our eyes.-Isaiah 25:7.

Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
and the name must be in
the holy city of YeruShalem.
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

Moshiach lifts the veil from our eyes.
-Isaiah 25:7.

(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

and the name must be in
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

Last edited:

Rituals, fine.
Traditions, fine.

The Bible(Ezekiel 28) also says not to fall for the son of perdition who would be an image called perfect (sinless) deemed
Christ (anointed)

The Bible (*Mikra) states the name is in the Bible(MIKra), in the Mikdash (Temple), remembered in the Seventh (Sheva)day Shevot,In the Torah portions like Miketz and Shevitz, will clense us from death (MIKvah),
will remove the chaff from the wheat (DOSHer) and veil from our eyes SO the Temple is also called the MIKdosh, name is in the Holy city YeruShalem.
All of them tell of one singular figure first and last name.-Dan 10:20-21, Dan 12:1-4

"Father in Heaven", not to be confused with Ra the Egyptian god. This is why when it says Moshiach is in the name of the Bible that Bible is calked MIKRA=Mike(Mikah) is the **Father in Heaven.

The Groom

The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is put together again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the “shaleim,” the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".

This is why they say the temple (MIKdash) is in his name, and that the name would be in
the MIKra (the Bible), and that his name and essence would be in the Holy city yeruShalem which name is secreted in the original Canaanite transliteration.
It's also why they said the names would be in the Torah portion Like Miketz and Shevitz.

Sources:

and the name must be in

and the name must be in

Their idol Jesus blinds them to all this because their eyes are always on the carefully crafted image made by the lying scribes pens about Jesus who they have placed above , beside and all around Gd...This is the image they bow down to, give thanks too and IDOLIZE above all others....

Christ (anointed)

The Groom

Sources:

and the name must be in

and the name must be in

Their idol Jesus blinds them to all this because their eyes are always on the carefully crafted image made by the lying scribes pens about Jesus who they have placed above , beside and all around Gd...This is the image they bow down to, give thanks too and IDOLIZE above all others....
Why hasn't your Messiah come yet?

Einstein was an atheist.

Often used the word "God" or "Old Man" as a metaphor for the Laws of Nature. As a member of the American Humanist Association, there is little reason to think he believed in any kind of personal God. In a letter to Eric Gutkind dated 3 January 1954 he wrote, "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish... For me the Jewish religion like all others is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions. And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people.

Einstein was an atheist.

Often used the word "God" or "Old Man" as a metaphor for the Laws of Nature. As a member of the American Humanist Association, there is little reason to think he believed in any kind of personal God. In a letter to Eric Gutkind dated 3 January 1954 he wrote, "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish... For me the Jewish religion like all others is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions. And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people.

Ironic that the man who tinkered with the thought of non linear time lines could not figure out time messaging in the equation.
So basically he's saying he fled childish superstitious (warnings) that were right all along and their cry "never again" uses the same concept (he calls silly) of recording the past and behaviors, so as to over come and not repeat history. I guess Einstein was not as smart as you perceive him to be.

Let's view what Einstein thought was childish and assuming you perceive the same through posting it as if it should be validated by his genius.
The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5) warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.
List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:
Paul of Tarsus, & Jesus (both caused thousands of wars and over 50 Million murders forcing people into submitting to an idol masking the Baal seed harvest scam).
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, George Soros, Pol Pot, Saddam, Arafat, Castro, Zarquawi, Turkey's tyrant Erodagan and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner, he seems hell bent on that subject himself regarding radicals imprisoned and breaking them out of prisons or he broke out of prison.
All political prisoners before they massacred.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.
President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiites, & his opposition supporters.

The greatest murderers were political prisoners and Judaism tried to save us while the church supressed those rules allowed the sins to flourish and they influenced many of those attrocities since the Nazis learned their hate from the synods and mimicked them as did the Jihadist who learned them from the nazis.

Then there is this gem:
I discussed this many times:
Prophecy many times has 3 layers:
Isaiah 14:12-17
1) historical (Nebuchadnezzar )
2)repeat emulation(Saddam) including his disheveled in the pit capture date 14th of Dec where the grounds did shake during bombing raids, is in the chapter/verse #(that region days are written before months).
He himself admited thinking himself as emulating the Babylonian king.
3)spiritual deep revealed emulation the morning star fallen messenger Jesus events match Isaiah 14:12-17=Lucifer)everything in those verses match Jesus too.

Many major significant events can be found by their occuring dates matching the verses and chapters in Psalms and Isaiah mainly.
So much so that this point of Biblical evidence made Dr Hawking change his stance on claiming there is no evidence of time manipulation (travel), as he too was not considering sound and light imaging messaging as viable, being capable of being sent faster then light.
On a hologram a bush can appear burning and speaking but not get singed.
If an actual attested event did occur, it is perfectly plausable with the science we know now, as even a president publicly admitted that sound has already been sent faster then light=technology exists already.

Last edited:

Rituals, fine.
Traditions, fine.

You've ignored direct responses to your question. You don't seem to really want discussion, but only a pulpit to dismiss people who don't do it your way.

Einstein was an atheist.

Ironic that the man who tinkered with the thought of non linear time lines could not figure out time messaging in the equation.
So basically he's saying he fled childish superstitious (warnings) that were right all along and their cry "never again" uses the same concept (he calls silly) of recording the past and behaviors, so as to over come and not repeat history. I guess Einstein was not as smart as you perceive him to be.

Let's view what Einstein thought was childish and assuming you perceive the same through posting it as if it should be validated by his genius.
The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5) warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.
List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:
Paul of Tarsus, & Jesus (both caused thousands of wars and over 50 Million murders forcing people into submitting to an idol masking the Baal seed harvest scam).
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, George Soros, Pol Pot, Saddam, Arafat, Castro, Zarquawi, Turkey's tyrant Erodagan and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner, he seems hell bent on that subject himself regarding radicals imprisoned and breaking them out of prisons or he broke out of prison.
All political prisoners before they massacred.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.
President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiites, & his opposition supporters.

The greatest murderers were political prisoners and Judaism tried to save us while the church supressed those rules allowed the sins to flourish and they influenced many of those attrocities since the Nazis learned their hate from the synods and mimicked them as did the Jihadist who learned them from the nazis.

Then there is this gem:
I discussed this many times:
Prophecy many times has 3 layers:
Isaiah 14:12-17
1) historical (Nebuchadnezzar )
2)repeat emulation(Saddam) including his disheveled in the pit capture date 14th of Dec where the grounds did shake during bombing raids, is in the chapter/verse #(that region days are written before months).
He himself admited thinking himself as emulating the Babylonian king.
3)spiritual deep revealed emulation the morning star fallen messenger Jesus events match Isaiah 14:12-17=Lucifer)everything in those verses match Jesus too.

Many major significant events can be found by their occuring dates matching the verses and chapters in Psalms and Isaiah mainly.
So much so that this point of Biblical evidence made Dr Hawking change his stance on claiming there is no evidence of time manipulation (travel), as he too was not considering sound and light imaging messaging as viable, being capable of being sent faster then light.
On a hologram a bush can appear burning and speaking but not get singed.
If an actual attested event did occur, it is perfectly plausable with the science we know now, as even a president publicly admitted that sound has already been sent faster then light=technology exists already.
Why hasn't your Messiah come yet?

The Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll(IIQ13)
Is another descript term for the top messenger (for the role as "Melchi Tsadek") as King of Righteousness (head Priest) the Final judge,
head of the Sons of Heaven, Peace Bringer, Salvation and Annoited One.
Also in this scroll is the role of Liberator:
"He'll Proclaim liberty to the captives"
(Isaiah lxi,I)
This scroll also reveals the Prince to liberate and judge at a time appointed at the end of the Jubilee year on day of attonement
Yom Kippur which fell that year (1998) on Michaelemas the feast of Archangel Michael.
Coincidence?
Even the church knows who the judge is and knows and admits it will be judged & chastised for its iniquities:

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Yawn. You are neither archangel or messiah, HaShev.

Then neither was No show not named in anything Jesus.
"I Win!" :)
Trump was right, winning all the time gets boring.

Dan 10:20-21
*"Hashev Lacham Sar Parac"

Forum List

Back