Do Masks Work?

Some people don't have time to fumble with masks, putting them on and off in a sanitary way, or it causes more contamination by contact or placing the mask on surfaces touched by hands.
It defeats the purpose.

Medical professionals keep their hazmat gear or PPE on without touching, and remove to replace them per shift. This reduces contamination by manual contact.
If you don't have time to consider your own safety, you don't belong in public.

Wearing a dirty mask is what defeats the purpose. Which is why I call BS on your claim concerning medical professionals. You claim that they continue to wear contaminated PPE while treating persons who are not contaminated, thus making them to spreaders.

For once, think about it.

The dope is you if you cannot think of another way of masking. Do you, in all of your wisdom, have only one mask? What do you do when it gets dirty or smelly? From what you say, you continue to use it and spread the infection.
Hey moron...I wear a mask in one store for 10 minutes and then don't change it because I'm going to be in another in a couple minutes.

Shut up you idiot troll

Hey moron...I wear a mask in one store for 10 minutes and then don't change it because I'm going to be in another in a couple minutes.

Shut up you idiot troll

Except that the saliva droplets that actually trapped the virus, dries out in less than 30 minutes, making the mask a spreader instead of a collector by then.
If you do not change masks every half hour or sooner, they are useless.

Except that the saliva droplets that actually trapped the virus, dries out in less than 30 minutes, making the mask a spreader instead of a collector by then.
If you do not change masks every half hour or sooner, they are useless.
Link.

Oh wait… that poster doesn’t do links

He just says shit and expects people to believe him

That is obvious.
When you first start wearing the mask, it becomes moist from all the saliva droplets.
But if that was not constantly drying out, it would have to start dripping.
And each time you put it back on again, it is completely dry.
So then obviously it is no longer collecting and sticking together all those viruses it originally collected.
Once it has dried out, then all those virus particles are blowing back on the wind when you exhale.

But really, a mask it not even going to reduce even saliva droplets very much.
Watch this video.

But even talking about masks really does not make any sense.
Whatever strategy one chooses over an epidemic, the one criteria they must have is speed, because all epidemics have at least geometric growth,
And masks completely go contrary to that, since their point is to "flatten the curve", which does not at all make things better.
Since there is still spread, things are actually still getting worse.
So you not only accomplished nothing, you made things worse by preventing herd immunity.
What herd immunity relies upon is for the epidemic to die out because the virus can't find any new host in 12 days.
And that requires the virus to get too greedy and use up all the easy hosts too quickly.
If you artificially conserve easy hosts, like you do with masks, then the epidemic can never go away.

Last edited:

Shut up you idiot troll
So, you refuse to answer except for attempted insults. Says that you have no real answer, only what you are programed to say. And that says a lot bout you and your inability to think.

Calling another names is just admitting that you have no ability to 7hink for yourself, as witnessed by your response and your previous comments.

Oh wait… that poster doesn’t do links

He just says shit and expects people to believe him

It is something you should try.
Its called logic.
Start at some point A., and given operators B, C, and D, can you get to point E or not?
Links just means you found a better liar who can pull of a con more effectively.

masks exacerbates the virus, some of you dumb asses still don't get it. And it's more than obvious the vaccine failed. awww the life of a demofk parrot.
o55cxkafiks71.jpg

I have posted links to documentation all THROUGH this thread moron.
All posting continued links proves is that you don't have the mental capacity to think for yourself and express your ravings in your own words. In other words, it proves your stupidity.

If you don't have time to consider your own safety, you don't belong in public.

Wearing a dirty mask is what defeats the purpose. Which is why I call BS on your claim concerning medical professionals. You claim that they continue to wear contaminated PPE while treating persons who are not contaminated, thus making them to spreaders.

For once, think about it.

Clean masks don't stop the virus either.

What masks do do is to signal who is a slave to the state and who is a master.
carolyn-met.jpg

It is something you should try.
Its called logic.
Start at some point A., and given operators B, C, and D, can you get to point E or not?
Links just means you found a better liar who can pull of a con more effectively.
Lesh doesnt do logic. It’s leftist dogma or nothing

Forum List

Back