Do Masks Work?

where's your mask? and what's so funny?

E_y2XBKVEAUHtLM

You talking about people who were vaccinated?

Yea?

Kids are not

ALL racists say that.
"Just calling what I see."
What does a blind man see?
If he does not see the murder did the murder happen?
Close your eyes to your racism if you please.
Because I'll be here to help you see.
Perhaps you should listen to your own advice.

From the CDC

Source Control to Block Exhaled Virus​

Multi-layer cloth masks block release of exhaled respiratory particles into the environment,3-6 along with the microorganisms these particles carry.7,8 Cloth masks not only effectively block most large droplets (i.e., 20-30 microns and larger)9 but they can also block the exhalation of fine droplets and particles (also often referred to as aerosols) smaller than 10 microns ;3,5 which increase in number with the volume of speech10-12 and specific types of phonation.13 Multi-layer cloth masks can both block up to 50-70% of these fine droplets and particles3,14 and limit the forward spread of those that are not captured.5,6,15,16 Upwards of 80% blockage has been achieved in human experiments that have measured blocking of all respiratory droplets,4 with cloth masks in some studies performing on par with surgical masks as barriers for source control.3,9,14

From the CDC

Multi-layer cloth masks block release of exhaled respiratory particles into the environment,3-6 along with the microorganisms these particles carry.7,8 Cloth masks not only effectively block most large droplets (i.e., 20-30 microns and larger)9 but they can also block the exhalation of fine droplets and particles (also often referred to as aerosols) smaller than 10 microns ;3,5 which increase in number with the volume of speech10-12 and specific types of phonation.13 Multi-layer cloth masks can both block up to 50-70% of these fine droplets and particles3,14 and limit the forward spread of those that are not captured.5,6,15,16 Upwards of 80% blockage has been achieved in human experiments that have measured blocking of all respiratory droplets,4 with cloth masks in some studies performing on par with surgical masks as barriers for source control.3,9,14
Center for Disinformation and Confusion

From the CDC

Clean masks not used masks. Clean fresh masks. You do look better with a mask on. He he he. Coward Lesh.

Republicans are interesting.

They refuse life saving vaccines because they claim the virus is expermental...but when they get sick from the virus they DEMAND monoclonal antibody treatments...which are of course ...experimental

The refuse to wear masks because they claim it inhibits CO2 expulsion...and also claim that masks are too porous to stop virus particles...which are far bigger than CO2 molecules..

I know

Crazy...right?

They refuse life saving vaccines because they claim the virus is expermental...but when they get sick from the virus they DEMAND monoclonal antibody treatments...which are of course ...experimental

The refuse to wear masks because they claim it inhibits CO2 expulsion...and also claim that masks are too porous to stop virus particles...which are far bigger than CO2 molecules..

I know

Crazy...right?
Or, unlike the sheep who blindly comply, they can think for themselves and realize that this is not about their health but more about trying to force a specific action on them, also know as control them.

The powers that be have ceased trying to convince with facts their ideas and instead have moved on to extortion and threats. They don't eve try to educate or convince anyone that what they claim is correct.

They refuse life saving vaccines because they claim the vaccinations are experimental...but when they get sick from the virus they DEMAND monoclonal antibody treatments...which are of course ...experimental

I know

Crazy...right?

They refuse life saving vaccines because they claim the vaccinations are experimental...but when they get sick from the virus they DEMAND monoclonal antibody treatments...which are of course ...experimental

I know

Crazy...right?
See post 895 for your answer, if you ca not ignore it again as it does not support your claims and bias.

Forum List

Back