Do Masks Work?

Wrong.
Those are images of water droplets, not viruses.
Once the water droplets evaporate in the mask, then all the viruses are release, but are just totally invisible.
And you have studies that show this to be accurate?

No?

You never do?

Ohh

The dope is you if you cannot think of another way of masking. Do you, in all of your wisdom, have only one mask? What do you do when it gets dirty or smelly? From what you say, you continue to use it and spread the infection.
Yep, constantly touching it and then every thing else that follows! Leash is too ignorant to understand! Beyond her boundaries

Yep, constantly touching it and then every thing else that follows! Leash is too ignorant to understand! Beyond her boundaries
Here’s an idea… don’t touch your mask.

There. Problem solved

Here’s an idea… don’t touch your mask.

There. Problem solved
So you wear it 24hrs a day? Doubtful. How do you put it on and take it off? No touching? Another lie from one who refuses to see reality and fights against it. Also know as a psychopath.

Of course, I do NOT know.

But I DO know that wearing a mask gives me a (misguided?) sense of security.

I DO know that wearing a mask shows other people that I realize that we are all in this together.

And I DO know that besides maintaining social distancing, keep away from other human beings as much as possible. Institute your own lockdown: Refrain from going to movies, bars, gyms, concerts, amusement parks, etc. until this nightmare is gotten under control.

I DO know that wearing a mask shows other people that I realize that we are all in this together.

And I DO know that besides maintaining social distancing, keep away from other human beings as much as possible. Institute your own lockdown: Refrain from going to movies, bars, gyms, concerts, amusement parks, etc. until this nightmare is gotten under control.
Quick question for you. Who and how did this social distancing become codified? Who decided on six feet (revised to three feet at one point) and what is the science pertaining to that?

All of your other statements are propaganda and should only be followed as a personal choice.

Quick question for you. Who and how did this social distancing become codified? Who decided on six feet (revised to three feet at one point) and what is the science pertaining to that?

All of your other statements are propaganda and should only be followed as a personal choice.
I do not know the "science" about social distancing.

I do not know whether it should be 3 or 6 or 9 feet.

I think that it is common sense that the farther you remain away from another human being, the better.

I even read that the virus can hang in the air. So if one is walking alone on a sidewalk, s/he could be affected by the virus already in the air.

Bottom line: No one really knows what is and is not.

This is a work in progress.

Both sides are right about certain matters and wrong on other matters.

A little humility is needed by everyone.

And you have studies that show this to be accurate?

No?

You never do?

Ohh

You do not need studies.
All doctors and nurses know this and will tell you.
And in fact you know it too.
You know the mask is only fine enough to catch large water droplets, but water evaporates.
What is there else one could possibly need to know?
This is trivial.
Everyone knows this.

N95's can reduce exposure.

Do not buy into the HYPE ...

On either side ...
Still debatable about the particle size/N95 mask weave larger (hence box warning). Flu particles are a bit larger on the nano scale than coronavirus molecules, so perhaps that’s why we saw the reduction go down to almost zero for 2 strains of flu last year; either that or those flu viruses were counted as Covid viruses- likely both simultaneously.

I do not know the "science" about social distancing.

I do not know whether it should be 3 or 6 or 9 feet.

I think that it is common sense that the farther you remain away from another human being, the better.

I even read that the virus can hang in the air. So if one is walking alone on a sidewalk, s/he could be affected by the virus already in the air.

Bottom line: No one really knows what is and is not.

This is a work in progress.

Both sides are right about certain matters and wrong on other matters.

A little humility is needed by everyone.
At least, unlike so many others, you admit that you do not know.

As I said, it is and should be a matter of personal choice.

The BEST way to get covid-19 under control is if as many young people as possible, deliberately get it as quickly as possible, so then we will have herd immunity.

The evidence is the mRNA injections do not work.
They initially increase antibodies, but once those die, there is no long term T-cell memory.

The BEST way to get covid-19 under control is if as many young people as possible, deliberately get it as quickly as possible, so then we will have herd immunity.

The evidence is the mRNA injections do not work.
They initially increase antibodies, but once those die, there is no long term T-cell memory.
A result of the hurried implantation of an untested vaccine. We were told that it would solve the problem permanently and now the actual proof says otherwise. A continuation of the lies being put out by Fauci and his Nazis.

Forum List

Back