Do liberals really don't know this answer?

Yea yea. The slowest recovery ever and the left don't know the reason why, 8 years?

The Great Recession was the deepest recession this country has gone through since the Great Depression.
Below is a chart that should help people visualize the depth of this recession versus other recessions.
People should note that America's last three recessions, were the three longest recessions. The 1990 recession is the third longest since 1948 and the 2001 the second longest. Yet four earlier recessions where more profound but lasted a shorter time period than the 2001 recession.
It's easy to see there is a trend here. Recessions are lasting longer.
I also added a chart showing the flat wage trend dating back to the early eighties. In constant dollars, the average hourly wage earner is making less than in the 1970s'
Is it possible that over 30 years of flat wages have played into why our recessions have lasted longer, considering we have a consumer spending driven economy?
As usual you miss it. The trend is that government is doing more and more when each recession hits. This prolongs the recession and makes the next recovery weaker. Which is exactly what we've seen.

If that's the case, you should easily find documentation to back yourself up.
I offered up a theory that's based on a coincidence or is it a coincidence?
It seems Forbes and other publication certainly believe that the lack of consumer spending extended the recession. Also, long-term flat wages do shrink expendable income.
Consumer Spending: Another Drag On The Economy
Consumer Spending Another Drag On The Economy - Forbes
Go read this book and get back to me.
The Trouble With Prosperity The Loss of Fear the Rise of Speculation and the Risk to American Savings James Grant 9780812924398 Amazon.com Books

Wall Street loves President Obama! Just look at the stock markets. DOW at record highs.

The DOW was at 7,949 when President Obama first took office on January 20, 2009. The DOW closed at 17, 824 on February 6, 2015. So, under President Obama - the DOW has increased 9,875 points. Wall Street loves President Obama.

Thank you, Mr. President.

Wall Street loves President Obama! Just look at the stock markets. DOW at record highs.

The DOW was at 7,949 when President Obama first took office on January 20, 2009. The DOW closed at 17, 824 on February 6, 2015. So, under President Obama - the DOW has increased 9,875 points. Wall Street loves President Obama.

I thought you hated teh rich wall street banksters. Make up your stinkin mind.

Our corporate taxes are the highest in the world. Want jobs to return to America? Eliminate the corporate income tax.
Well, it seems like jobs will never be here again...

We added one million jobs in the last three months.....more than Bush added in eight years
False.
Obama is the McJobs president.

Unfortunately, the BLS statistics do not support your myth

But hey Rabbi...if you keep repeating it, conservatives will accept it as fact

As an active investor - I love it. I just hate the crooks - but I'm making good money thanks to President Obama's leadership.

It's not that we hate them but believe they should be accountable for their actions and pay a fair share of their accumulated income

8 million new jobs underObama
Stock Market more than doubled
10 million more have health insurance
Unemployment dropped by 4.5 %
Household wealth up $26 TRILLION
Most new jobs are part time.
How many billions of tax dollars have been put into the market. Hell I hope it would go up.
10 million out of 40 million a failure
I don't trust the liar in chief on anything he says. For a good reason.
More people on welfare, ever.
Now go one and brag about the failure you voted for.

Sorry....didn't bother to read past your first claim

NO, there is no data supporting your claim that most jobs are part time
Obamacare took care of full time jobs. Also by liberal data has left 30 million uninsured. Unless y'all were lying in the beginning about the uninsured numbers. Can I say Gruber?

More unsubstantiated myths

Why do you bother?

How many billions of tax dollars have been put into the market. Hell I hope it would go up.

Obamacare took care of full time jobs. Also by liberal data has left 30 million uninsured. Unless y'all were lying in the beginning about the uninsured numbers. Can I say Gruber?

More unsubstantiated myths

Why do you bother?
Fact hurt, don't they?
I have not Bought health care through work yet and it is only $50 bucks a month , why bother? And what myth? I refuse to get it on principle alone, Don't care, I will keep on paying the penalty

Why Would I rather pay the tax penalty?

Answer: because I am a Man and no dumb ass liberal is going to force me to buy something I don't want every month

Fuck you

Sounds like you should be able to retire on mental disability.

As an active investor - I love it. I just hate the crooks - but I'm making good money thanks to President Obama's leadership.
Because you sweep up their homes?
Yes, Obama is in the pocket of Wall Street. Dont you feel stoopid now?

It's not that we hate them but believe they should be accountable for their actions and pay a fair share of their accumulated income
Bullshit. How many times have you called for people to be jailed for making bad mortgages or engaging in derivatives trading?

I saw this reply in another thread

it does not affect me either, but that is neither here nor there when it becomes apparent that the wealthy have no interest in using their funds to re-invest in the USA, plus citizen entrepreneurship is at an all time low....
Does the following ring a bell?
1. Obamas thousands of new regulations
2. Obama care
3. Our high cooperate tax rate
4. Obama being a liberal president
5. Obama pen and a phone and god knows what the little wanabe dictator Will do next

who would want to invest with this President and create jobs?
Are you serious?

Because you sweep up their homes?
Yes, Obama is in the pocket of Wall Street. Dont you feel stoopid now?

During my 68 years on this planet, I've learned one valuable lesson - don't cut my nose off to spite my face.

Yea yea. The slowest recovery ever and the left don't know the reason why, 8 years?

The Great Recession was the deepest recession this country has gone through since the Great Depression.
Below is a chart that should help people visualize the depth of this recession versus other recessions.
People should note that America's last three recessions, were the three longest recessions. The 1990 recession is the third longest since 1948 and the 2001 the second longest. Yet four earlier recessions where more profound but lasted a shorter time period than the 2001 recession.
I also added a chart showing the flat wage trend dating back to the early eighties. In constant dollars, the average hourly wage earner is making less than in the 1970s'
Is it possible that over 30 years of flat wages have played into why our recessions have lasted longer, considering we have a consumer spending driven economy?
As usual you miss it. The trend is that government is doing more and more when each recession hits. This prolongs the recession and makes the next recovery weaker. Which is exactly what we've seen.

If that's the case, you should easily find documentation to back yourself up.
I offered up a theory that's based on a coincidence or is it a coincidence?
It seems Forbes and other publication certainly believe that the lack of consumer spending extended the recession. Also, long-term flat wages do shrink expendable income.
Consumer Spending: Another Drag On The Economy
Consumer Spending Another Drag On The Economy - Forbes
Go read this book and get back to me.
The Trouble With Prosperity The Loss of Fear the Rise of Speculation and the Risk to American Savings James Grant 9780812924398 Amazon.com Books

Oh and I have more for you to digest.
Recession of 2008 - Conservapedia

From free-fall to stagnation Five years after the start of the Great Recession extraordinary policy measures are still needed but are not forthcoming Economic Policy Institute

GDP forecasts Consumer spending to blame for weak Q2 growth - Jul. 25 2012

What is Causing the Drag Farr Miller Washington

Dismal U.S. Consumer Spending to Drag Us Back into Recession

Bullshit. How many times have you called for people to be jailed for making bad mortgages or engaging in derivatives trading?

I still do

So does Elizabeth Warren

8 million new jobs underObama
Stock Market more than doubled
10 million more have health insurance
Unemployment dropped by 4.5 %
Household wealth up $26 TRILLION

The health care for profit sector saw no decline in jobs after Obalamcare was initiated....
You've been Grubered! Lol
You've been goobered...

The health care for profit sector saw no decline in jobs after Obalamcare was initiated....
You've been Grubered! Lol
You've been goobered...
I've got one, what's the point? Are you saying you want my goober? I think you like to be lied to. So you want to be Grubered.

I still do

So does Elizabeth Warren
Bingo.
You do hate the rich. Why do you lie so much?

If only we could do like the social Darwin's of the 19th century and let those afflicted by crashes, panics and depression die in the streets...
There were no social darwinists in the 19th century. Or after.
The wealthy spent huge amounts of money on social programs to help those affected.
Cruelty is the gov't prolonging recessions and creating lower growth, which hurts working class people.
Or were you just trying to boost your post count?
Social Darwins believe that only the fit should survive and the weak are to die off...and it also includes racial elitism...

Forum List

Back