Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system
How many murders were recently committed by american citizens?

What are you gonna do about that?

Plus there is the fact that the only real reason this case got national attention is that Fuax Noize needed something to distract it's mindless followers from.thr manafort trial.
If liberals would stop letting them get away with crime it wouldn't be anywhere near what it is today, America hater. And you are a complete liar when you refer to this murder as fake noise. If that scumbag who did it had not been here, it never would have happened!
Immigrants as a group are less prone to commit crimes, especially murder. Maybe we should deport all the Americans and bring in the immigrants to reduce crime if that's your main goal.
Incorrect

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

Plus there is the fact that the only real reason this case got national attention is that Fuax Noize needed something to distract it's mindless followers from.thr manafort trial.
Illegal Aliens commit 3% to 10% more violent crimes than American citizens per the federal government AND they don't live here...so liberals can stuff that argument where the sun don't shine. :)
Link that. I bet it's the same debunked study you kids always quote for this.

If liberals would stop letting them get away with crime it wouldn't be anywhere near what it is today, America hater. And you are a complete liar when you refer to this murder as fake noise. If that scumbag who did it had not been here, it never would have happened!
Immigrants as a group are less prone to commit crimes, especially murder. Maybe we should deport all the Americans and bring in the immigrants to reduce crime if that's your main goal.
Incorrect
Just saying that doesn't change things. Immigrants as a whole are less likely to commit crimes. Especially violent ones.

Mollie Tibbetts murder case: Here are the facts on immigrants committing crimes in US

I don't know about liberals, but people shouldn't care that she was killed by an illegal immigrant....

They should just care that she was killed period. No matter who did it.

They should care that, of all the murders that occur in this Nation, this one was 100% avoidable, then ask themselves a really tough question. Since I did not get behind a greater enforcement of our border security, am I not partially responsible for this senseless act?

But hey, at least we can take solace in the fact that a family business in Colorado is going through hell because he refused to bake a cake? That makes everything soooooooo much better.

Look at the ass on his girlfriend!
See? This is the perfect trumpanzees response.
So true, and did you see his response to me when I pointed out that she'd just had a baby and wasn't supposed to be a twig? Then he attacked me. What is it with these trump suckers anyway? They now feel it's okay to make fun of women and attack anyone else they don't agree with. Pretty much like their messiah....
snuggling a woman killer. how sweet eh? you love it right? one more dead lady.

Incorrect
Just saying that doesn't change things. Immigrants as a whole are less likely to commit crimes. Especially violent ones.

Mollie Tibbetts murder case: Here are the facts on immigrants committing crimes in US
Well criminal lover, the MSM spins and skews facts to support illegals just like you do.

Illegal Aliens commit 3% to 10% more violent crimes than American citizens per the federal government AND they don't live here...so liberals can stuff that argument where the sun don't shine. :)
You asshats have debunked nothing.

Lol

Incorrect

Well criminal lover, the MSM spins and skews facts to support illegals just like you do.

Government supresses illegal alien crime stats. But we know 1/4 of federal prisoners are illegal aliens. So you claim is bs.

And again, allowing a known violent criminal in is 100% wrong no matter what the illegal alien overall crime rate is

Incorrect

And yet 1/4 of fed prisoners are illegal aliens, you're full of shit

Au contraire. All real facts point to immigrant crime rates being lower than natural citizens.

Look at the ass on his girlfriend!
You're disgusting. She just had a baby, what did you expect her to look like, a twig?
so why's her man killing a young woman?
What does that have to do with how she looks? Where the hell is your logic there?
it has everything to do with it. why isn't she taking care of her man, he's out killing young females. And you're none the smarter that she is harboring a killer. you just care about her fat ass right? Not the young woman who was killed. that's how fking evil you are. and you love that she had an anchor baby at that.

Government supresses illegal alien crime stats. But we know 1/4 of federal prisoners are illegal aliens. So you claim is bs.

And again, allowing a known violent criminal in is 100% wrong no matter what the illegal alien overall crime rate is
its-a-conspiracy.jpg

She”s a fat ass! And you are disgusting too.
Typical RW asshole. When you can't add to the conversation intelligently, you resort to insults and attacks. Just like your orange messiah.
Now now sweetie! Don’t have a hearattack or nuttin! Maybe just tell fatass to get bigger jeans!
Do you have any kids? Did your wife fit into a size 4 jeans right after birth? Do you know any woman who did right after birth? Or, do you even know any women who actually gave birth? Even the Duchess Kate had extra inches after giving birth to each of her children. Bet you wouldn't say anything about her though now would you? Of course not, She's a white, Anglo woman.
Now now sweetie! Playing the race card is old shit! Ewe got any new shit?
There was no race card to play because you ar the one who put it out there for all to see. Oh, maybe not directly, but your message was clear.
which card was that?

Au contraire. All real facts point to immigrant crime rates being lower than natural citizens.
why wouldn't they be? there are fifteen times the number of citizens. that is truly one stupid argument. And you got the demoloser plantations killing blacks weekly 10 a weekend.

View attachment 212476

You're an idiot. The government does suppress crime stats for illegal aliens. Find for example the percent of illegal aliens in State prisons. Any decent stats. Good luck

No they don't

AND an even larger number reside in state prisons.

There would not be any illegal crime if filthy liberals would stop allowing them a free pass.

If you really feel that way, then you haven't read a single link posted here.

My feelings don't matter. Here is what you responded to:

Still waiting for you to admit that illegals have murdered THOUSANDS of US citizens.

And the answer is: yes.

It seems that this person may be an illegal himself, at least he can't in any regard be called an American. Hope Trump deportation force gets him.

The post that started all this was in reference to current rates of murder by illegal immigrants, and it is still untrue. Over SEVERAL years, yes, thousands have been murdered by illegal immigrants, but not at a current rate.
25,000 divided by 7 = 3571.43 per year

Thousands.

Or 25,000 divided by 5 = 5000.00 per year.

Either way it's still thousands.

You just keep hanging on to those "estimates." :abgg2q.jpg:

How many Americans being murdered by illegal aliens who we could have stopped from coming here with a wall is acceptable to you exactly? You're OK if it's just in the hundreds a year?

You make a huge assumption that a wall would’ve stopped this guy from getting in.

Do we even know how he got in?

Forum List

Back