Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system

Criminals are a very important part of the Corrupt Democratic Party's voter base, being an illegal alien murderer is just a bonus for the Troglocrats.

I don't know about liberals, but people shouldn't care that she was killed by an illegal immigrant....

They should just care that she was killed period. No matter who did it.

Yes we care when people are murdered . Cons usually don’t give a shit .

Bye the way. Let’s save this thread the next time a righty claims “liberals using tradgety for political gain”.

Bye the way. Let’s save this thread the next time a righty claims “liberals using tradgety for political gain”.

We'll post it under the next mass shooting where you blame the NRA

I see liberals are in a tizzy and posting numerous threads about issues involving Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion and all of which occurred before Trump was even elected.

Meanwhile, in the last 48 hours we have learned that Mollie Tibbetts, the subject of a nationwide manhunt for the last few weeks, was killed by an illegal alien. Do liberals care? Do they care that a man who was not even supposed to be here in the first place murdered such a wonderful, promising young American college girl?

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect, illegal immigrant Cristhian Rivera, allegedly passed E-Verify system
/----/ Listen to Pocahontas sidestep the murder of Mollie Tibbetts by an illegal.
CNN HOST Asks About Mollie Tibbetts...Elizabeth Warren Talks About The Treatment Of Illegals [Video] #WalkAway * 100PercentFedUp.com

Notice that timmy didn't answer the question in the OP. And no one here is a politician running for any office are trying to pass any laws, so there is nothing political to be gained here, liar.

Yep. This thread is no different than when people criticize people of hoping for mass shootings so they can push a stricter gun laws agenda.

It is a tragedy when any life is taken by someone... but the facts are that these crimes are committed at a much less frequency by immigrants than U.S. born citizens.

Murder is wrong no mater how you slice it.

Notice that timmy didn't answer the question in the OP. And no one here is a politician running for any office are trying to pass any laws, so there is nothing political to be gained here, liar.

Try reading comprehension. I said “yes”.

Lying still. The question was do you are that she was murdered by an illegal. And the answer is no you don't.

Do you care that she was killed at all, or do you just care because she was killed by an illegal?

The OP is such that he is playing a Horst Wessel game. Mike no more about the real Mollie than the fascists cared about the real Horst. Both Mike and the fascists pretend(ed) to care in order to use the situation for political brownie points and to demonize their enemies.

For shame.

You mean because she was killed by an illegal alien, sure we care, we care about all crime, and all the Jane Does we care about as well. I esp. feel bad for the parents who have no idea what happened to their child or young adult. Its horrible all murder is.

The OP is such that he is playing a Horst Wessel game. Mike no more about the real Mollie than the fascists cared about the real Horst. Both Mike and the fascists pretend(ed) to care in order to use the situation for political brownie points and to demonize their enemies.

For shame.

they care more about that she was killed by an illegal than her death.

I feel bad for the parents who have to put up with Trump trash base using their daughter for political points.

Lying still. The question was do you are that she was murdered by an illegal. And the answer is no you don't.

What part of yes don’t you understand ?

Now does her death mean I want to build a wall? No. Cause a wall is a stupid waste of time and money. Same goes for locking up illegals while they await their hearings . It’s a waste of resources!

in the eyes of the LAW a person's status does NOT enter the picture AT ANY TIME WHATSOEVER ...

SO SUCK THAT

Forum List

Back