Do Liberals Care that Mollie Tibbetts Was Murdered By An Illegal Alien?

GAO estimates we house 351,000 criminal illegal aliens in state and federal prisons and jails...an estimated 27% + of our incarcerated population and liberals have no problem with this. Nor the fact that in 5/7 years they have murdered over 25,000 American citizens. Not including their other violent crimes such as rape,kidnapping,assault,robbery,DUI homicides etc.

Do you know what percent of inmates in the United States are in Federal prisons? Do you know why there is an in-proportionate number of illegal immigrants in federal prisons?

If you can't figure out why taking the states along the border, and taking the percentages from those states and extrapolating to the rest of the country is dishonest and unethical, I've got nothing more to debate with you. It's fucking stupid.

It would be like me taking the number of sharks caught fishing from North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, California, and Virginia... and then multiplying that against the total number of fish caught in the entire country to say how many sharks are caught each year. What's wrong with that? Well someone fishing Lake Eerie isn't going to catch a fucking shark.

Boo hoo. Illegals have still murdered THOUSANDS of US citizens.

Criminal Alien Statistics: Information on Incarcerations, Arrests, and Costs

lol... Boohoo. :abgg2q.jpg:

Why can't you just admit it is faulty statistics just to make something sound worse than it is?
Still waiting for you to admit that illegals have murdered THOUSANDS of US citizens.

Im not going to admit it because it’s simply not true.

You’re taking the figure that 25% of the prisoners in federal prisons are illegals so illegals are committing 25% of the crimes and hence 25% of the murders. None of that is true.

90% of the illegals in federal prisons are there for immigration and drug offences. Of the 55,000 illegals in federal prison 90% are there on drug and alcohol charges, leaving 5,500 who are in prison for something else.

We don’t know what that something else even is or how many of these prisoners are in for murder. Using your hairbrained math, that would make 2.5% of murders being committed by illegals or 375 per year. At most. That’s not thousands.

Last but not least we have a WAPO article which tells you how and why your numbers are totally full of shit.

Analysis | The original source for Trump’s claim of 63,000 immigrant murders? Bad data from Steve King in 2006.

Can you tell us again why they should be allowed to be in the country?

Why do you put them above Americans?

Drug ODs kill tens of thousands every year. What portion of that involve illegals?

GAO estimates we house 351,000 criminal illegal aliens in state and federal prisons and jails...an estimated 27% + of our incarcerated population and liberals have no problem with this. Nor the fact that in 5/7 years they have murdered over 25,000 American citizens. Not including their other violent crimes such as rape,kidnapping,assault,robbery,DUI homicides etc.

Do you know what percent of inmates in the United States are in Federal prisons? Do you know why there is an in-proportionate number of illegal immigrants in federal prisons?

If you can't figure out why taking the states along the border, and taking the percentages from those states and extrapolating to the rest of the country is dishonest and unethical, I've got nothing more to debate with you. It's fucking stupid.

It would be like me taking the number of sharks caught fishing from North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, California, and Virginia... and then multiplying that against the total number of fish caught in the entire country to say how many sharks are caught each year. What's wrong with that? Well someone fishing Lake Eerie isn't going to catch a fucking shark.

Where? When?

You’re pulling statistics out of your ass on these murders.

Every time an illegal murders someone Trumpbots make it national news. This board goes crazy. And yet I can only recall two such murders. Molly and that girl who was shot accidentally on pier in San Francisco. That wasn’t even a murder, it was an accidental shooting.

It's a useless argument. They don't even understand the difference between homicide, manslaughter, and murder... yet here they are using "estimates" as factual statistics.

It's about as hollow an argument as you can get.
And they skew towards federal numbers when incarcerations happen at a higher rate at the state level...which means those numbers are actually lower than what they are in reality...not to mention they are dated ...which also means they are lower than what they are in reality.

Either way that doesn't help your argument so...

There are a disproportionate number of illegal immigrants at the federal level due to the types of crimes and the inmates legal status... so the incarceration rate at the state level doesn't matter.

Why can't you just admit it is faulty statistics just to make something sound worse than it is?
Still waiting for you to admit that illegals have murdered THOUSANDS of US citizens.

You’re taking the figure that 25% of the prisoners in federal prisons are illegals so illegals are committing 25% of the crimes and hence 25% of the murders. None of that is true.

90% of the illegals in federal prisons are there for immigration and drug offences. Of the 55,000 illegals in federal prison 90% are there on drug and alcohol charges, leaving 5,500 who are in prison for something else.

We don’t know what that something else even is or how many of these prisoners are in for murder. Using your hairbrained math, that would make 2.5% of murders being committed by illegals or 375 per year. At most. That’s not thousands.

Last but not least we have a WAPO article which tells you how and why your numbers are totally full of shit.

Analysis | The original source for Trump’s claim of 63,000 immigrant murders? Bad data from Steve King in 2006.

Hey, idiot, illegals are not thrown into federal prison for illegally crossing the border unless they are habitual offenders. Drug offenses like selling and distributing drugs and that's not a concern? Of course not! You are a brain deal liberal moron.

Hey, idiot, illegals are not thrown into federal prison for illegally crossing the border unless they are habitual offenders. Drug offenses like selling and distributing drugs and that's not a concern? Of course not! You are a brain deal liberal moron.
Never mind the fact that most of these inmates are repeat offenders and have been arrested multiple times.

Lol I've been trying to point out these common logic issues for pages now and they can't grasp it. Just because some guy estimated something doesn't make it true, and you can't take a percentage with such a low biased sample and extrapolate it over a much HIGHER population from all kinds of differing situations. I should print out this thread and take it into my graduate research methods course to show just how blind some people are to the misuse of statistics.

Lol I've been trying to point out these common logic issues for pages now and they can't grasp it. Just because some guy estimated something doesn't make it true, and you can't take a percentage with such a low biased sample and extrapolate it over a much HIGHER population from all kinds of differing situations. I should print out this thread and take it into my graduate research methods course to show just how blind some people are to the misuse of statistics.

He didn't extrapolate shit. He stated a fact, illegals have killed thousands and are involved in thousands and thousands deaths via their drug crimes.

You should go with them to Mexico, because it seems that you prefer them to legitimate Americans.

As previously stated. The statistics are probably lower than what they are in reality.

And lest you forget. The statistics came from the federal government.

He didn't extrapolate shit. He stated a fact, illegals have killed thousands and are involved in thousands and thousands deaths via their drug crimes.

You should go with them to Mexico, because it seems that you prefer them to legitimate Americans.

If you really feel that way, then you haven't read a single link posted here.

As previously stated. The statistics are probably lower than what they are in reality.

...and lest you forget, I don't care where the statistics came from, they are being used in the wrong way and it has been explained VERY clearly to you how and why.

My feelings don't matter. Here is what you responded to:

And the answer is: you won't.

It seems that this person may be an illegal himself, at least he can't in any regard be called an American. Hope Trump deportation force gets him.

And the answer is: yes.

It seems that this person may be an illegal himself, at least he can't in any regard be called an American. Hope Trump deportation force gets him.

The post that started all this was in reference to current rates of murder by illegal immigrants, and it is still untrue. Over SEVERAL years, yes, thousands have been murdered by illegal immigrants, but not at a current rate.

The post that started all this was in reference to current rates of murder by illegal immigrants, and it is still untrue. Over SEVERAL years, yes, thousands have been murdered by illegal immigrants, but not at a current rate.
25,000 divided by 7 = 3571.43 per year

Thousands.

Or 25,000 divided by 5 = 5000.00 per year.

Either way it's still thousands.

...and lest you forget, I don't care where the statistics came from, they are being used in the wrong way and it has been explained VERY clearly to you how and why.
How are they being used?

Thousands.

You just keep hanging on to those "estimates." :abgg2q.jpg:

Thousands.

They aren't my estimates they are the federal governments.

Thousands.

The federal government didn't do estimates for the entire country, Rep. Steve King did based on a small sample size of data that was heavily weighted due to specific variables. At this point if you haven't gotten that, you are wither partisan blind, trolling, or REALLY stupid.

Thousands.

The federal government didn't do estimates for the entire country, Rep. Steve King did based on a small sample size of data that was heavily weighted due to specific variables. At this point if you haven't gotten that, you are wither partisan blind, trolling, or REALLY stupid.
How are they being used?

Thousands.

So says the partisan troll that conveniently bypassed the data I posted because it refutes your pathetic claims. There are times that you should just STFU and live to fight another day......but no! Ol Lewed dog will tread water while looking for something to plug the leak in his dinghy...not even the newspaper "captain hat" he fashioned from a tutorial youtube video can save it from taking on water. Just some advice , Lewed-dog, stick to what areas you are most experienced in.....like being trusted with urinal cake replacement at the minimum security correctional facility where you bragged about being paid the princely sum of 15 "big ones" an hour to walk around like a mall cop with a Buddha belly built by years of over indulging in donuts.

Forum List

Back