Trump Promised the OIL Industry He would destroy the USA economy and environment if they would funnel one billion dollars into his campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING — In a bombshell article, The Washington Post just revealed that Donald Trump promised oil executives that he will completely GUT federal environmental safeguards and programs to fight climate change, in exchange for one billion dollars to his campaign.
OP title is a LIE and hardly matches the content

Take a clue from Rex Tillerson.. Those guys don't like snake oil salesmen. Even the Saudis think Trump's a moron.
"Those guys" like to make money and they aren't making money with a fossil fuel war on the horizon...

I've known a lot of oil executives in the past. Trump is a joke. They despise his type.
In my long career in Real Estate, appraisal and loans, the only Client I had who did work for the oil industry was a man who was a project manager for Bechtel, Corp from SF. Charlie was sent to Russia to get an oil field running. I do not know his politics. But he said working in Russia was awful. And Bechtel sent him home because Russia would not pay for the oil field machines.

Trump has no experience. Executives have not been president of the USA. I do not value their opinion as you do. I worked for a Construction firm when I was maybe 35 as a welder. We were constructing an Oil machine to extract gasoline from crude. But it did not make me an expert on being president.

In my long career in Real Estate, appraisal and loans, the only Client I had who did work for the oil industry was a man who was a project manager for Bechtel, Corp from SF. Charlie was sent to Russia to get an oil field running. I do not know his politics. But he said working in Russia was awful. And Bechtel sent him home because Russia would not pay for the oil field machines.

Trump has no experience. Executives have not been president of the USA. I do not value their opinion as you do. I worked for a Construction firm when I was maybe 35 as a welder. We were constructing an Oil machine to extract gasoline from crude. But it did not make me an expert on being president.

They are no nonsense men. Bechtel is a good company. Trump is dumb and flighty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back