Zone1 Do Christians Proselytize out of “Love” - or Arrogance?

I‘m aware that it is your opinion that Jesus was the Jewish Messiah. (And of course we all know he was Jewish.

But it’s not necessary to state it again to a Jew whom you know follows traditional Judaism, which teaches that the Messiah has not yet come.
I'm commanded to do just that and I did. Carry on. Bye.

I'm commanded to do just that and I did. Carry on. Bye.
Do you have to tell EVERY Jew you come across?

But as I said, if you say it once and then drop it, I’m OK with it. You met your obligation, in accordance with the dictates of your religion. But once is all. It seems you agree.

The Pharisees were angry because of what He was doing and what he was saying. He wouldn't stop so they crucified Him. Matthew was a Disciple of Jesus and there is too much evidence that he wrote it for me to believe you. You're either mentally or demon possessed, probably both.
"the pharisees were angry......" Can you name one of those "angry Pharisees" and specify about that which he was angry and also name one who took part in the crucifixion of Jesus? At least name a Pharisee who supported crucifixion. These are simple
questions (keep in mind---YOU did assert "they
crucified him" are you a liar?)

"the pharisees were angry......" Can you name one of those "angry Pharisees" and specify about that which he was angry and also name one who took part in the crucifixion of Jesus? At least name a Pharisee who supported crucifixion. These are simple
You keep poking me, so I'll respond. Are you saying Jesus wasn't crucified?

I was surprised by his comment. Are there still those on the far-right who think Jews crucified Jesus? Just consider how many Jews have been persecuted, expelled, and murdered as a result of that lie.

I’m jumping in here. She didn’t say that. He was obviously crucified, and buried. It’s just that Jews didn’t do it.

What??? You tell me not to tell you what to think, and then you call ME a liar?

Of course they weren’t Jewish friends. I told you they were Christians. And you’re telling me, “no, they were Jewish and converted.”

Anyway, after you called me a liar, instead of being able to recognize how awful these former Christian friends were to me, I didn’t read any further.

I’ve never known a single Jew to convert to Christianity. I do know several who have converted from Christianity to Judaism, including one of my closest friends and several in my synagogue.

Of course you didn't. Go your way.

The Sanhedrin we're a Jewish judicial body made up of Pharisees and Saducees. They demanded Jesus crucifixion.

Well, we’ve finally found some common ground. Hallelujah!

I‘ve said repeatedly throughout the thread that if a Christian gently broaches the subject, that‘s one thing, and then backs off If there is no interest. But it‘s when they keep after you to take classes at their Christian Bible Church (which means learn the NT), attend services where the preacher warns about what happens to Jews in the afterlife, send emails with NT messages, etc., etc., it is obvious that such actions are both arrogant and disrespectful.

I am also glad you too believe there is more than one path to G-d. I can’t imagine a G-d so narrowly focused that only the minority who are Christians will get to Heaven, even though there are good, righteous people of all religions. Anyway, this is what Judaism teaches.

Many ways is the Only One Right Way

That Judaism teaches. Yep. LOLZ

I have never heard of such a thing--and I have belonged as a member to three denominations and attended many more Christian churches. Only, and ONLY, an "independent" church could get away with this because any Christian denomination would kick any church who did this out.

I have never heard of such a thing, ever, from any pulpit in any church. I'm sorry you had to go through that. There are anti-Semites in all walks of life, but I've never heard of or encountered this. It does not represent standard Christian teaching or thinking.
Yes it does. On this very messageboard, a pious
christian EXPLAINED that the reason Jesus turned
the tables of the money changers over was because
they were "short changing" their clients-----and THAT is a typical jelly bean explanation. BTW----were the
money changers the PHARISEES according to your
sunday school "person"? Do you have an explanation for the Jesus and the money changers
interaction?

The Scofield heresy gave birth to Dominionism, Dispensationists and creeps like John Hagee. The Dallas theological seminary has turned out thousands of these preachers.

Lots of lies in this thread. One wonders if it's ignorance or purposeful.

Yes it does. On this very messageboard, a pious
christian EXPLAINED that the reason Jesus turned
the tables of the money changers over was because
they were "short changing" their clients-----and THAT is a typical jelly bean explanation. BTW----were the
money changers the PHARISEES according to your
sunday school "person"? Do you have an explanation for the Jesus and the money changers
interaction?

Here's what YOU get from me:

Nothing

The Sanhedrin we're a Jewish judicial body made up of Pharisees and Saducees. They demanded Jesus crucifixion.

NOPE-----crucifixion was not a permitted mode of
execution for the Sanhedrin ---NEVER!!!! Even the
sadducee shills would not do it If the
"jews" wanted Jesus dead-----there is no reason
THEY would not have killed him. You are relating a
very typical islamo-nazi libel---your literature is
FULL OF IT. Remember----don't buy donuts from
a jewish baker----they are full of christian and
muslim blood-----check your local mosque library.
AND you can find the recipe in the talmud---right
next to the recipe for transforming base metals into
gold. Furthermore----your explanation is not even
consistent with the standard islamo nazi filth
BS "explanation"

Here's what YOU get from me:

Nothing
As king solomon said----NOTHING NEW UNDER
THE SUN----a jellybean brain is a jelly bean brain
FOREVER. Sunday school drones can never justify
their bullshit----they just ASSERT

NOPE-----crucifixion was not a permitted mode of
execution for the Sanhedrin ---NEVER!!!! Even the
sadducee shills would not do it If the
"jews" wanted Jesus dead-----there is no reason
THEY would not have killed him. You are relating a
very typical islamo-nazi libel---your literature is
FULL OF IT. Remember----don't buy donuts from
a jewish baker----they are full of christian and
muslim blood-----check your local mosque library.
AND you can find the recipe in the talmud---right
next to the recipe for transforming base metals into
gold. Furthermore----your explanation is not even
consistent with the standard islamo nazi filth
BS "explanation"

Caiaphas was a Sadducee. He had an 18 year run which would indicate he was on good terms with the Romans. The right to carry out executions was taken away from the Jews in the first century. They would have stoned Jesus.

He was MOST LIKELY CRUCIFIED----as it is so
recorded in the Nicean Council book---"the new
testament" Historically the Roman governor
Pontius Pilate is credited with having crucified
from 10,000 to 20,000 Jews---generally pharisees --
like Jesus. Therefore it is logical to assume that
Pilate also had Jesus crucified ----circumstantial
evidence which is credible. There is at this time
no archaeological evidence of that crucifixion,
so suradie can insist that it never happened.
You responded---sorta---but failed to ID any of
the Pharisees who took part in that crucifixion.
An important feature of the crucifixion is that Jesus
was interred in the family vault of a prominent
PHARISEE family----according to the New
Testament account

Caiaphas was a Sadducee. He had an 18 year run which would indicate he was on good terms with the Romans. The right to carry out executions was taken away from the Jews in the first century. They would have stoned Jesus.

stoning was just another form of execution. Sorry---
They did not stone him. You may be thinking of the putative
"stoning" of "james" ----which--if you read carefully
was not by Sanhedrin decree----it was ---if it actually happened---more like a MOB ACTION.
No archaeological evidence. Caiaphas is---not
a GLORIOUS MURDERER OF JESUS in jewish history.
He is an extremely evil Roman shill and was--like
Herod---placed in his position by ROME. You
are confused by your readings of the KHARAHAN
and the musings of the of the hallucinosis afflicted
Constantine

Last edited:
Jesus was viewed as no more than a common criminal at the time - a rabble rouser if you will. That’s why he was crucified along two nobodies. It was exceedingly common for Romans to kill their criminals and others this way - Jesus was one of thousands.

Forum List

Back