Zone1 Do Black Lives Really Matter

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Do Black Lives really matter?

I really don't think they do. The wealthy just want to keep their power. White lives don't matter. Black lives don't matter. Blue lives don't matter. All that matters is green.

The easiest way to separate people from their money is to convince them that they don't matter. Most of us including myself know that none of us matter at all. They don't make the poor poorer on purpose. That's just a product of ambitious people trying to gain more and more and more. Power in this country is in money thus people want more money. The rest of us that aren't as hungry for power think we don't matter and that includes black lives as well.

I really don't think they do. The wealthy just want to keep their power. White lives don't matter. Black lives don't matter. Blue lives don't matter. All the matters is green.

The easiest way to separate people from their money is to convince them that they don't matter. Most of us including myself know that none of us matter at all. They don't make the poor poorer on purpose. That's just a product of ambitious people trying to gain more and more and more. Power in this country is in money thus people want more money. The rest of us think we don't matter and that includes black lives as well.
Of course money is all that matters in this material world

I really don't think they do. The wealthy just want to keep their power. White lives don't matter. Black lives don't matter. Blue lives don't matter. All that matters is green.

The easiest way to separate people from their money is to convince them that they don't matter. Most of us including myself know that none of us matter at all. They don't make the poor poorer on purpose. That's just a product of ambitious people trying to gain more and more and more. Power in this country is in money thus people want more money. The rest of us that aren't as hungry for power think we don't matter and that includes black lives as well.

When black lives matter to ALL black people, as well as to all demoncrats, they will matter to me.

Making money is easy... being a stand up law abiding America loving God fearing person is not always so easy... but if you achieve the latter your life matters regardless of skin color....
Worth is the key word... are you worth mattering to others... do you bring value into the picture or are you a drain on society....

When black lives matter to ALL black people, as well as to all demoncrats, they will matter to me.

How about Aliens ? They are so badly discriminated against .

It crops up in conversation every time they come over for dinner and it leaves me feeling embarrassed .

Particularly with Czista the Tall White who is 2.60 and often looks at me hungrily with his one eye .

I don't give a damn about them.

race1.jpg

85-of-White-people-that-are-killed-in-America-each-year-are-murdered-by-other-White-people.-Yet-we-never-hear-the-term-White-on-White-crime.jpg

The question is:
Do white lives matter to people like the OP?

Or is this just another white race bait thread that should be closed or moved to the rubber room.

85-of-White-people-that-are-killed-in-America-each-year-are-murdered-by-other-White-people.-Yet-we-never-hear-the-term-White-on-White-crime.jpg

The question is:
Do white lives matter to people like the OP?

Or is this just another white race bait thread that should be closed or moved to the rubber room.

Nope. White lives don't matter either.

Forum List

Back