Do any Democrats oppose transgenderism?

Make “transition surgeries” illegal for minors?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Poll is for site Democrats.

But are there any elected Democrats that are willing to outlaw “transition“ surgeries that mutilate children?

Should they also be banned for adults?

So, lets see here: liberals reject a thousand year old "constructs" for one they recently made up yesterday. And, they SAY they Didn't because, they will DOX or erase you if you argue with them. Sound fair?

Last edited:
Sex change operations should be banned in the US in general, even for adults. I can't think of when they would be appropriate.

Those Americans who insist on getting sex changes can travel to Copenhagen like Christine Jorgensen and Myra Breckenridge did.

Sex change operations should be banned in the US in general, even for adults. I can't think of when they would be appropriate.

Those Americans who insist on getting sex changes can travel to Copenhagen like Christine Jorgensen and Myra Breckenridge did.

Very true.

I'm not qualified to determine if sex change is appropriate, but leading psychologists and mental health experts say it is needed and appropriate. I'll accept their judgement. It would be heartless to deny medical care to someone who needs it.

I'm not qualified to determine if sex change is appropriate, but leading psychologists and mental health experts say it is needed and appropriate. I'll accept their judgement. It would be heartless to deny medical care to someone who needs it.
You’re not qualified to know if doctors should be allowed to butcher children?

Do you know where this modern sick ideology came from? John Money, a groomer and pedophile. Look up what he did to an infant named David Reimer, the first child to get ”reassignment surgery”.
He had the parents tell this infant he was a girl and tried to raise him as one. The he ended up committing suicide, as did his twin brother that “Doctor“ Money molested as well.

This is the ideology the left are defending.

Need? What qualifies as a need for this? Doc I need my dick cut off ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? Uh..........I heard Shenaya Twain and I Feel Like A Woman!

Its elective. Calling it "medical care" is a big stretch.

I dont think we should ban it for adults. Adults should be able to do what they want with their bodies.

Forum List

Back