Kinzinger says he doesn't think there's value in having Trump testify before Jan. 6 committee: 'I wouldn't put it past him to even lie under oath'

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Kinzinger says he doesn't think there's value in having Trump testify before Jan. 6 committee: 'I wouldn't put it past him to even lie under oath'

The world has watched trump’s antics for decades. So all reasonable people know he is incapable of speaking anything truthful.

An appearance before the Jan. 6 committee would only open him to a charge of perjury.

Since nothing will be done to hold trump accountable for his many, many crimes, why waste time having him lie to the “committee”?

In another article: Trump Tells Team He Needs to Be President Again to Save Himself from Criminal Probes

What trump hasn’t noticed is the months of work by the moderate Democrats to protect him from federal prosecutors. But they can’t stop investigations, indictments, prosecutions… and convictions by state, local, and foreign authorities.

America’s only remaining hope lies with those other prosecutors to save us from trump.

Kinzinger says he doesn't think there's value in having Trump testify before Jan. 6 committee

THANKS for admitting that the J6 Committee KNOWS their proceedings are all a big farce! The ONE PERSON who is their star witness to testify they don't want to bother bringing in because they know Trumnp would blow the whole thing wide open for all of the lies and distortions of the facts! :auiqs.jpg:

The world has watched trump’s antics for decades. So all reasonable people know he is incapable of speaking anything truthful.

An appearance before the Jan. 6 committee would only open him to a charge of perjury.

Since nothing will be done to hold trump accountable for his many, many crimes, why waste time having him lie to the “committee”?

In another article: Trump Tells Team He Needs to Be President Again to Save Himself from Criminal Probes

What trump hasn’t noticed is the months of work by the moderate Democrats to protect him from federal prosecutors. But they can’t stop investigations, indictments, prosecutions… and convictions by state, local, and foreign authorities.

America’s only remaining hope lies with those other prosecutors to save us from trump.

From the Rolling Stone piece;

". . . In recent months, Trump has made clear to associates that the legal protections of occupying the Oval Office are front-of-mind for him, four people with knowledge of the situation tell Rolling Stone.. . "

WHICH four people?

Anytime I post a source on this website? My sources tell us where they get their info, most times linking to their sources themselves.

This source? Is really no better than a gossip rag, or the National Inquirer, just making up a tall tale. Are you really just going to believe this crap?

. . .

. . . or course you are, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Ha! The reason Biden ran in the first place was to shield himself from his criminality in Ukraine and China. It's the same reason Hillary ran in 2016, to shield herself from her criminality in the Uranium One fiasco.

You are literally impossibly fucking stupid, I mean you absolutely should not be allowed to procreate, that kind of impossibly fucking stupid!

Forum List

Back