Zone1 Do Angels Walk Among Us?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I believe that sometimes they can and do. I also believe that my fiancée saw one today. For anybody who doesn't know me by now knows that I can both speak and hear from God,.. but even I have my days of doubt. Like today for instance. That's when somebody who my fiancée never met, nor saw, nor spoke to before about me or himself came up to me today and asked how I was doing (by name) and that God told him that I was going through a rough and confusing time right now. He told him to pass on the message and then he disappeared never to be seen or heard from again. I got a bunch of goosebumps alright, but I also regained peace and I truly believe he saw an angel. 😇

I firmly believe that Doris Day is a Goddess that came to earth to experience what it is to be human, so she can better guide her followers to something better.

As for angels...........an angel to me is someone who has the intellect and intelligence to feel the need to preserve life........doesn't matter if it's an insect, animal, or human. They don't give a damn about politics, religion, or mans desires.......for them, it's all about giving life a chance.

I believe that sometimes they can and do. I also believe that my fiancée saw one today. For anybody who doesn't know me by now knows that I can both speak and hear from God,.. but even I have my days of doubt. Like today for instance. That's when somebody who my fiancée never met, nor saw, nor spoke to before about me or himself came up to me today and asked how I was doing (by name) and that God told him that I was going through a rough and confusing time right now. He told him to pass on the message and then he disappeared never to be seen or heard from again. I got a bunch of goosebumps alright, but I also regained peace and I truly believe he saw an angel. 😇
Never forsake the entertainment of stranger's it reads in the Bible, for you never know when you might be entertaining angels. With this said however, do be aware that you shall know them if you see them, but let not your guard down as the evil one walks through and fro within the earth also. Pray daily for guidance.

I've had things like that happen to me. I thought it was really weird someone I never met in my life knew something about me.
But it was a case of a friend of a friend who had been told about me and shown a picture. LOL

Yes, they have to walk until they get their wings

But every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings

1661824602567.png

Last edited:
Well being a Fallen one is pure fun but one must remember a Demon is never Angelic nor has it ever graced the sight of a Divine where a Fallen one has and now lives with the disgrace of fallen from their father grace…

Now when you read that remember who wrote it and then just sip on that Scotch…

Far more demons than angels, since Satan has been given dominion over this world. Sometimes they even appear in the form of an angel. Even Satan himself can appear in the form of Christ, because he is a liar, a deceiver, and a murderer. It's always best to measure everything you see against the scripture, to determine if it's true or false, or so I've heard. I'm not the Lord's best servant, but I have heard a couple things.

Well being a Fallen one is pure fun but one must remember a Demon is never Angelic nor has it ever graced the sight of a Divine where a Fallen one has and now lives with the disgrace of fallen from their father grace…

Now when you read that remember who wrote it and then just sip on that Scotch…

Well, demons ARE fallen angels. As far as I was taught.

So, if you have a guardian angel, I guess it would be in your best interest to find out WHERE they came from and exactly what are they doing watching over you?

Far more demons than angels, since Satan has been given dominion over this world. Sometimes they even appear in the form of an angel. It's always best to compare everything you see against the scripture, to determine if it's true or false, or so I've heard. I'm not the Lord's best servant, but I have heard a few things.

True, but I'm pretty sure it was an angel because I've had experience with a demon before,.. Satan himself actually and that scared me, it didn't give me peace.

Far more demons than angels, since Satan has been given dominion over this world. Sometimes they even appear in the form of an angel. It's always best to compare everything you see against the scripture, to determine if it's true or false, or so I've heard. I'm not the Lord's best servant, but I have heard a few things.

Biblically speaking.........evil wears the facade of angels and martyrs.

Forum List

Back