Zone1 Do Angels Walk Among Us?

True, but I'm pretty sure it was an angel because I've had experience with a demon before,.. Satan himself actually and that scared me, it didn't give me peace.

Probably one of Satan's underlings masquerading as him. The beast himself doesn't appear to we mere mortals, and can't be in more than one place at a time.

He did appear to Martin Luther it has been said. He threw an inkwell at him and the beast fled.

1661826232195.png

Yes, but know the difference between Angels and Demons!
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

"Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008.
Hillary Clinton's 1969 Political Science Thesis ("There is Only the Fight") refers to an earlier version of Alinsky’s training manual. "In 1946,” she wrote, "Alinsky's first book, Reveille for Radicals, was published."
Some demons are very obvious.

Forum List

Back