Do Americans need weapons?

1) Most suicides without guns are unsuccessful.

2) The main problem with Japan is that they do not view Suicide as a sin.

It doesn’t matter why Japanese commit suicide what
Matters in this thread is that without access to guns they commit suicide more than we do with guns

So then the first thing we should to is disarm all the police and military, since they have the history of murdering innocent people.
It is the average people who I trust with firearms a lot more than I trust paid mercenaries like the police or the military.
They still need firearms. Are police officers armed in UK?

They still need firearms.
Civilians in America have the same right to defend themselves that the police have.

Each year in USA there are 200-300 justifiable homicides,
And countless other defensive gun uses that do not involve death.

over 10,000 criminal homicides, and over 20,000 suicides. Mostly by guns.
Murder victims would be just as dead if they were killed by a different kind of weapon.

As I have said before, justifiable homicide happens about 200-300 times per year in USA. These statistics seem fishy.
You don't seem to understand that you don't have to kill a person when you use a gun defensively. Most times the mere drawing of a firearm will stop a criminal

Each year in USA there are 200-300 justifiable homicides, over 10,000 criminal homicides, and over 20,000 suicides. Mostly by guns.
And yet more people in the US are killed annually by knives than by all types of rifles combined

And suicide is a choice not a crime . Everyone has the absolute right to choose whether they live or die.

The idea of the 2nd Amendment is to have weapons to create a militia if necessary and prevent the arbitrariness of the feds. It doesn't work, the feds are constantly getting stronger, and the Americans have already turned into obedient sheep of the left regime. The weapon has become a fetish. The left is not afraid of it.
/----/ Any yet your meme character is holding a weapon to defend himself against a much larger, dangerous foe who is clearly not afraid of him . How ironic and hypocritical of you. BWHAHAHAHAHA
1649334982828.png

The idea of the 2nd Amendment is to have weapons to create a militia if necessary and prevent the arbitrariness of the feds. It doesn't work, the feds are constantly getting stronger, and the Americans have already turned into obedient sheep of the left regime. The weapon has become a fetish. The left is not afraid of it.

Fortunately ... I am not obligated to care what you, or this particular dead feral hog,
thinks about the Second Amendment or Militias.

51988845615_8c68a54c6e.jpg

Look at that hole over the shoulder, behind the ear, and from an elevated shooting position ...
She was quartering forward and to my right ... That poor bitch never knew I was there and didn't kick twice ... :thup:

You don't seem to understand that you don't have to kill a person when you use a gun defensively. Most times the mere drawing of a firearm will stop a criminal

He knows…..he is simply acting like a leftist….refusing to acknowledge the truth, facts and reality.

As a Militia Sergeant ( California State Militia / Ultra Conservative Shasta County Resident ) I can honestly say 2A/RTKBA purists make me wanna puke . ( I think that there should be "Prohibited Persons" like Illegals & Escaped Convicts & Terrorists who mean harm to the Country and even Prisoners let out over Covid or Overcrowding or let out early by activist judiciary , or folks who have Mental Issues that are being treated ( Like the guy who shot Chris Kyle ) ...

As a Militia Sergeant ( California State Militia / Ultra Conservative Shasta County Resident ) I can honestly say 2A/RTKBA purists make me wanna puke .
If you ever find your rights being violated, you will develop a newfound appreciation for the defenders of civil liberties.

( I think that there should be "Prohibited Persons" like Illegals & Escaped Convicts & Terrorists who mean harm to the Country and even Prisoners let out over Covid or Overcrowding or let out early by activist judiciary , or folks who have Mental Issues that are being treated ( Like the guy who shot Chris Kyle ) ...
Are you under the impression that Second Amendment supporters object to denying arms to such people??

I don't know anyone who thinks that escaped convicts should be allowed to buy guns.

If you ever find your rights being violated, you will develop a newfound appreciation for the defenders of civil liberties.

Are you under the impression that Second Amendment supporters object to denying arms to such people??

I don't know anyone who thinks that escaped convicts should be allowed to buy guns.
California CCW since 2011 ( Carry 2 spare mags and a Tourniquet ) and a Purist would reply to you "What part of Shall not be infringed did you miss ?"

Forum List

Back