Do Americans consider Chinese racist?

Are Chinese racist?

• Total voters
Asians in general are brutally racist when it come to black people. .. :cool-45:
Maybe they don't want their cities going up in flames. Or brainless crime, endless rioting and thievery. Maybe the Chinese are smart enough to see that blacks cause division, crime and chaos in every advanced society they're allowed to enter.

And maybe they don't want their cities turned into crime-ridden shitholes - like ShitCongo, Baltimore, Minneapolis, and more. Can they be blamed for wanting to avoid the same racial problems we have allowed to grow ever worse in America?

If Asians can avoid most of these problems in their countries, then good for them. Wish we had been smart enough to do the same. We'd have a MUCH more peaceful and prosperous country today, if our ancestors had done the same.

Last edited:
^ That post sounds like you at your worst
Wee only see NAZIS at war with most movies. We get a few with Japanese during WW 2. Nasty with POW's. East Asia the same. Closer to concentration camps then stalag camps. They will be our masters.

That is objectively true. I do not think that collective group is at a high level though. I think it is more on the level of family rather than race.

That is, however, NOT what the op asked. he said Chinese, not China or Chinese culture in general. It is worded specifically talking about an entire group of people by race. It was a racist question to begin with which is awfully ironic. Culture varies a LOT on geography as well.

Either way, one of the deepest evils ever is the abandonment of the supremacy of the individual for the supremacy of the group. That is the underlying assertion in the question as asked.

Well, he also asked if Americans consider the Chinese racist, not whether or not they actually WERE. By American standards, they would be considered racist, especially by the lunatic standards we currently use.

Also, you're assuming he didn't mean "Chinese culture", and then running on to a bunch of other assumptions on that basis.

Why?

BE SPECIFIC

I'll give you a chance to back up your bullshit before activating dick mode so let's hear it.

What makes me so dumb on race relations?
Probably a lack of actual experience. You seem to believe the same stupid shit democrats spout all the time. Since blacks and Hispanics are both minorities they surely get along just fine and are united. They aren’t. I’ve been involved with and have seen it for decades in my line of work.

They flat out do not have any qualms or hesitation in saying some pretty nasty shit to each other.

I can give you examples if you feel the need.

I didn’t know where to put this thread so mods, if it needs moved, please move it.

Do Americans view Chinese as racist?

Everyone saying this is a stupid question, I agree. But I recently saw this video…

Some are some aren't
The most racist people on the planet are white "progressives"

Probably a lack of actual experience. You seem to believe the same stupid shit democrats spout all the time. Since blacks and Hispanics are both minorities they surely get along just fine and are united. They aren’t. I’ve been involved with and have seen it for decades in my line of work.

They flat out do not have any qualms or hesitation in saying some pretty nasty shit to each other.

I can give you examples if you feel the need.
What a narrow minded view. Because that's all YOU witnessed that makes me the idiot?

I literally grew up in the ghetto and prison system. And just like in regular society we all got along fine except for the outliers.
And just based on population numbers whites are the most racist humans in history.

Now what Sherlock?

What a narrow minded view. Because that's all YOU witnessed that makes me the idiot?

I literally grew up in the ghetto and prison system. And just like in regular society we all got along fine except for the outliers.
And just based on population numbers whites are the most racist humans in history.

Now what Sherlock?
Since none of that is actually true my dear Watson, you’re an idiot.

Today, it applies to anything you want it to be. I always thought it simply meant that one looks at a person of another race and believes he/she are better than them.
I hope you were joking about “only white people are racist” but if not, what is this…imagine if whites were saying this.

I hope you were joking about “only white people are racist” but if not, what is this…imagine if whites were saying this.

I was being extremely sarcastic. The only nations that practice slavery today are rule by people of color. The most racist comments of my life have come from people of color..

An Asian boss told me one time that there was just no way Anglos could be as good as Asian engineers. An Indian CEO for a company I worked for told a local publication of a largely Hispanic town that the presence of his company would bring some much level of higher educated people to the town.

Well, he also asked if Americans consider the Chinese racist, not whether or not they actually WERE. By American standards, they would be considered racist, especially by the lunatic standards we currently use.

Also, you're assuming he didn't mean "Chinese culture", and then running on to a bunch of other assumptions on that basis.
I try not to assume meaning that is is not stated and culture was not stated.

Forum List

Back