Do actions have consequences?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Does someone actions have consequences? I ask for a reason, just Interested in seeing peoples responses. Thanks

I would say yes, but the consequences are not always obvious and not always immediate. And not all actions carry that much gravitas either, it doesn't matter much. Sometimes.

Not always so it's known. But, yes. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction- reaction is direct consequence of an action. Good, bad or indifferent.

Yes they do.

Trump ignored his responsibilities as President to take action during global pandemic and as a consequence 130,000 Americans are dead and as many families devastated. This is what he think is winning, and what his supporters applaud.

• Banned
Yes they do.

Trump ignored his responsibilities as President to take action during global pandemic and as a consequence 130,000 Americans are dead and as many families devastated. This is what he think is winning, and what his supporters applaud.
I’m sorry this isn’t the troll thread

Can you cite the evidence from a credible source?

To me, actions most definitely do have consequences, but one person's definition of the word will never mirror another person's definition of the word. The big question is how much punishment is there really after a questionable occurrence takes place when everyone can and will have a fan base once the occurrence makes the news? Take what happened with the Dixie Chicks for example. Yeah, a good deal of their fan base went down the toilet, but those who walked away from the girls were then replaced with new fans.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I remember reading years ago about fans gathering money to give to NASCAR driver Tony Stewert to help him with a fine that they didn't believe should've been dumped on his plate to begin with. (shaking my head)

Actions have consequences from those empowered in any way. Those empowered may change and do.

Oh, yes!

One does eventually reap what one sows.

I feel sooooooo sorry for some of those young people who joined the marches to show solidarity with that racist "anti-cop movement."

One day some of them (directly or indirectly) are going to realize to their horror that they made a BIG mistake!

Does someone actions have consequences? I ask for a reason, just Interested in seeing peoples responses. Thanks

Yes....and even the democrats will face consequences....they just might not be on this side of the grave.

Forum List

Back