DNC Spokeswoman: "How Dare You Use Attempted Benghazi Cover Up For Political Reasons"

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Quickly! One word descriptions for this. 'Brazen', 'Brassy', 'Ballsy' come to mind. I suppose that could be expected from anyone who demands or expects that 'We the people' should pay for her very own clitoral calisthenics sessions and any and all of its consequences out of our pockets can be expected to have that type personality.
Then there's this one. James O'Keefe is at it again. Only this time he's got a paid member of the DNC coaching another individual as to how to vote in two different places. I betcha the Dems don't do a thing to even project the slightest hint of propriety onto this event or lift the veil of hooliganism and chicanery that seems to be enveloping their every move. "So what! We're crooks, cheats, chiselors, thugs and filth and we know and are proud of it. Just try to stop us!" Voter ID laws are still racist.]

".... The fact is, we’re providing information – not even me, I don’t even work in the administration anymore – but the administration is providing information they had access to at the time. And the intelligence community has come out and said that this was an organized act of terrorism. But for us, it’s not political. For the President, it’s not political. And it’s unfortunate it’s being brought to that.”"

Obama Campaign: How Dare Republicans Politicize The Libya Consulate Attack We Tried To Cover Up For Political Reasons… | Weasel Zippers

"Videographer James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas caught an official for President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign helping who she thought was an Obama supporter set herself up to vote more than once in November.

Stephanie Caballero is the regional field director for Obama’s Organizing For America in Houston, Texas. Federal Election Commission documents show, according to Project Veritas, that Caballero is a “salaried employee of the DNC [Democratic National Committee].”

Caballero is caught on camera helping the young woman try to vote in Florida and Texas in the upcoming election."

Latest O

Forum List

Back