DNC CEO quits and is promptly hired

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
See how crony Establishment- types take care of their own?

AP sources: CEO at Democratic National Committee resigns

Dacey's resignation is just the latest fallout from the hacked emails, which exposed an apparent lack of neutrality in the primary race between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, with party officials disparaging Sanders.

Earlier, party chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned her position. After being booed at a pre-convention appearance last week in Philadelphia, Wasserman Schultz chose not to speak from the convention stage. Longtime Democratic operative Donna Brazile is serving as the party's interim chair.

182871.png

Ha! I just posted in another thread I wonder where each of them are being moved to, for new jobs.

For looks only...

Hillary recognizes sleazy talent when she sees it.

This has nothing to do with Clinton.

I thought Clinton gave Debbie a position on her campaign. That make it about Clinton.

Wasserman-Shultz was the chair person of the DNC, not the CEO. Educate yourself before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. :slap:

i suggest you are the fool if you don't think that the chair person was not responsible for or even aware of the 'rigging' that went on at the DNC.

I thought Clinton gave Debbie a position on her campaign. That make it about Clinton.

Wasserman-Shultz was the chair person of the DNC, not the CEO. Educate yourself before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. :slap:

i suggest you are the fool if you don't think that the chair person was not responsible for or even aware of the 'rigging' that went on at the DNC.

I can see where you get your logic.

14689_XXX_v1.jpg

I can see where you get your logic.

14689_XXX_v1.jpg

I was not the one that started this thread and agree that the title is incorrect. However, it is rather obvious to anyone that can read what went on at the DNC.

"CEO Amy Dacey, communications director Luis Miranda and chief financial officer Brad Marshall are all leaving the organization, the DNC announced Tuesday afternoon, shortly after staffers were informed of the changes in a meeting. The announcement praised all three outgoing officials, but people familiar say the departures were heavily encouraged."

Read more: Heads roll at the DNC

Forum List

Back