Disputed election results

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

One of the things that sets modern democracies apart from banana republics is the ability to hold free and fair elections followed by a smooth handover of power.

Arent we lucky to live in a country like that ?

One of the things that sets modern democracies apart from banana republics is the ability to hold free and fair elections followed by a smooth handover of power.

you dont live in a country like that,,

you are a subject under a monarchy,,

Nope, I am a citizen, it says so in my passport. Great deflection though banana boi.

Nope, I am a citizen, it says so in my passport. Great deflection though banana boi.
Another reason to stop all immigration, legal or otherwise.

But, on topic, the Hugo Chavez method of electioneering seems to be taking hold in all countries around the world. Brazil is next. Watch.

Another reason to stop all immigration, legal or otherwise.

But, on topic, the Hugo Chavez method of electioneering seems to be taking hold in all countries around the world. Brazil is next. Watch.
This is not the fault of the immigrants. Or America at large. This is the fault of trump who is setting standards for being a bad loser.

you believe what they tell you to believe,,

Why is every person that is not an American that comes to post on USMB from the far left, and none of them is ever for natural rights or classical liberalism?

Odd that.
They are such good little subjects...or minions....or serfs.

True. There is a global deterioration of democratic institutions and a spread of illiberalism. All the more reason for the US to stand strong as an example of a modern functional democracy.

True. There is a global deterioration of democratic institutions and a spread of illiberalism. All the more reason for the US to stand strong as an example of a modern functional democracy.
we are a republic not a democracy,,

then better start. so far, the usa is a prime example on what not to do.

then better start. so far, the usa is a prime example on what not to do.
True. But I don’t know how to convince the Republicans to act better.

Why is every person that is not an American that comes to post on USMB from the far left, and none of them is ever for natural rights or classical liberalism?

Odd that.
There are at least three good people I can think of -- one from England, one from Scotland and one from France.

......but, yeah, as soon as I see that a poster is European, I tend to assume they are rigid, unthinking authoritarians who despise actual liberalism.

Odd that.
There are at least three good people I can think of -- one from England, one from Scotland and one from France.

......but, yeah, as soon as I see that a poster is European, I tend to assume they are rigid, unthinking authoritarians who despise actual liberalism.
Ah. . . yes, I forgot about them. Still very few compared to the far leftist provocateurs.

The ones from Canada and Australasia might as well be members of the black bloc as well. . . . :rolleyes:

That had its presidential election stolen? No we are no longer a functioning democracy. We are subject to dual justice and fascist censorship and political persecution.

Forum List

Back