Trump Charged With Questioning Election Results While Not Being A Democrat

All of these cases are little more than noise until they make their way to SCOTUS. If SCOTUS rules that the Dems are right, this nation is over. It'll be time to start making new plans for the future.
SCOTUS can save or destroy our country.

Nope. Jack Smith saw this phony argument coming a mile away and clearly addressed it in the third paragraph of the indictment, below.

This is about what was DONE, not SAID, no matter how hard MAGA world wants to avoid it.

aKN7HTx.jpg
I don't see anywhere in that paragraph what "was DONE" by Trump and the exact criminal statute that "was violated" by that action.

That's what you'd have quoted if you could.

I don't see anywhere in that paragraph what "was DONE" by Trump and the exact criminal statute that "was violated" by that action.

That's what you'd have quoted if you could.
This really isn't that complicated. That paragraph merely says that Trump had every right to bitch and lie about the election. THAT'S IT. So any complaints about the First Amendment do not apply to this case. Smith saw that crap coming and addressed it in that paragraph. This case is NOT ABOUT THE FIRST AMENDMENT OR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. It's about ACTIONS, not speech.

What Trump allegedly DID is laid out in the rest of the indictment. THAT IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND THE ALLEGED VIOLATIONS.

Do you understand now?

Last edited:
This really isn't that complicated. That paragraph merely says that Trump had every right to bitch and lie about the election. THAT'S IT. So any complaints about the First Amendment do not apply to this case. Smith saw that crap coming and addressed it in that paragraph. This case is NOT ABOUT THE FIRST AMENDMENT OR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. It's about ACTIONS, not speech.
It is unless you can tell me what crime or crimes it is about.
What Trump allegedly DID is laid out in the rest of the indictment. THAT IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND THE ALLEGED VIOLATIONS.

Do you understand now?
I understand that you have no idea what actions of Trump violated a particular criminal statute so you type a word salad to deflect.

It is unless you can tell me what crime or crimes it is about.

I understand that you have no idea what actions of Trump violated a particular criminal statute so you type a word salad to deflect.
So you now know that the paragraph I provided demonstrated my point, that this is not about the First Amendment.

If you want to know the specific accusations, read the indictment. Or just hide from it and call it fake news. I don't care.

For the most part, they're not even denying what they did. They're just saying it wasn't illegal. I'm more than happy to have a jury decide that.

You're free to play your games. You're welcome.

Our Orangeness has no 1st Amendment defense in J6 or Georgia.

He had every right to question the election. He had no right to try to overthrow it.

So you now know that the paragraph I provided demonstrated my point, that this is not about the First Amendment.
It demonstrated Jack Smith's willingness to lie.
Read the indictments. They're all spelled out.
His actions are why he's being PROSECUTED. Not persecuted.
If they're so readily findable, you would have quoted what Trump did and what criminal statute that violated. You do know that's what a crime is, right? Or no?
If you want to know the specific accusations, read the indictment. Or just hide from it and call it fake news. I don't care.
You have no idea what the supposed crime is.
For the most part, they're not even denying what they did. They're just saying it wasn't illegal. I'm more than happy to have a jury decide that.

You're free to play your games. You're welcome.
So you admit you just trust anyone that bashes Trump and you're hoping for a jury that won't care about an actual crime but will just want to vote guilty.

That plan won't work. Trump and Ramaswamy will be in the White House before the trial even starts. You know what happens then.

It demonstrated Jack Smith's willingness to lie.

If they're so readily findable, you would have quoted what Trump did and what criminal statute that violated. You do know that's what a crime is, right? Or no?

You have no idea what the supposed crime is.

So you admit you just trust anyone that bashes Trump and you're hoping for a jury that won't care about an actual crime but will just want to vote guilty.

That plan won't work. Trump and Ramaswamy will be in the White House before the trial even starts. You know what happens then.
There are several alleged crimes, all laid clearly out in the indictments.

Most of the evidence was provided by Republicans, Trump staffers and Trump lawyers.

You're entitled to your delusions. It's all fake news. Everyone is corrupt but Trump. Whatever you'd like.

There are several alleged crimes, all laid clearly out in the indictments.

Most of the evidence was provided by Republicans, Trump staffers and Trump lawyers.

You're entitled to your delusions. It's all fake news. Everyone is corrupt but Trump. Whatever you'd like.
I base my opinion of the lack of crimes by Trump entirely on the ignorance of Trumpophobes as to what crimes Trump supposedly committed.

Your posts are only more evidence of that ignorance.

Forum List

Back