Disney reportedly refuses to allow Spider-Man engraving on tombstone of dead boy who loved superhero

Disney has been on the other side for many decades. It is just many people do not realize it when they show you the simple and loving stuff up front to mask its nastiness. You can talk to former employees about it. Just the costs should wake you people up. You can do so much more with your money then to go to that. Its hard to relax when your in line for an hour for each ride and hearing the endless music so you can purchase the ten dollar sodas. p.s....In Florida, Universal is a bit more adult oriented if you have to go to a theme park.

I'm so old I remember when Disney was disdained for goody-two shoes family pictures and actors.

Now they are rapacious leftist pricks with greedy authoritarian (which is what leftism is all about) tentacles that reach even to the grave.

Disney has been on the other side for many decades. It is just many people do not realize it when they show you the simple and loving stuff up front to mask its nastiness. You can talk to former employees about it. Just the costs should wake you people up. You can do so much more with your money then to go to that. Its hard to relax when your in line for an hour for each ride and hearing the endless music so you can purchase the ten dollar sodas. p.s....In Florida, Universal is a bit more adult oriented if you have to go to a theme park.
Disney purposely prices park costs to keep lower income people out of the park. The days of “family friendly” anything coming from Disney are long over. They are a mass marketed and politically driven crap corporation,that only values taking the public’s money while producing dumbed down junk.

I had heard Disney didn't want to be "associated with death". Hun? Somebody dies in just about EVERY Disney cartoon. These people just seem to ruin everything they get their hands on. Marvel, Star Wars, now trying to go PC in their live action remakes. When does it end?

Forum List

Back