Disney introduces first LGBTQ character in animation history

(ETH) – A new animated film by Disney called “Onward” will introduce the first “self-identified lesbian character” into the Disney-Pixar industry. The character’s name is Officer Specter, and she’s a Cyclops police officer that is voiced by openly gay screenwriter and actress Lena Waithe.
---------------------

They are coming for your kids and most zombies haven't got any clue. The state wil own your kids and they partly already do your just to dumbed down to see how it's possible even while your living in it.......

........and now the latest abomination to strike the sports world is in the works. The IOC is allowing men to compete in the women's events. I knew it was coming.

The integrity of the Olympics is in jeopardy because of one radical policy

Politics is increasingly encroaching sports.
Leftists have welcomed and encouraged the politicization of a space that used to be largely free of politics.
Now the integrity of the Olympics is in jeopardy because of one radical policy.
The chief problem with leftism—among many—is that the Left refuses to police itself.
When the Left goes off the rails with an insane idea or policy, no one but conservatives stand in the way of their bad ideas.
The cause célèbre for the Left today is transgenderism.
They have abandoned all logic and reason for the sake of a fringe ideology that believes men can be women and vice versa.

(ETH) – A new animated film by Disney called “Onward” will introduce the first “self-identified lesbian character” into the Disney-Pixar industry. The character’s name is Officer Specter, and she’s a Cyclops police officer that is voiced by openly gay screenwriter and actress Lena Waithe.
---------------------

They are coming for your kids and most zombies haven't got any clue. The state wil own your kids and they partly already do your just to dumbed down to see how it's possible even while your living in it.......

........and now the latest abomination to strike the sports world is in the works. The IOC is allowing men to compete in the women's events. I knew it was coming.

Leftists have welcomed and encouraged the politicization of a space that used to be largely free of politics.
The chief problem with leftism—among many—is that the Left refuses to police itself.
When the Left goes off the rails with an insane idea or policy, no one but conservatives stand in the way of their bad ideas.
They have abandoned all logic and reason for the sake of a fringe ideology that believes men can be women and vice versa.

This is BS. A person that is physically a man should not be allowed to participate in womens sports.

Well white people aren't exactly killing themselves off like blacks are. I doubt that whites have to be concerned with dying off.

Cartoons are part of getting children used to being sexually stimulated by an adult of the same sex. That's all it is.

If the cartoons were about a white guy chasing down little black Sambo with a bone in his nose it would be different. That would be wayyycissss. Not just a cartoon.
You whites have to be very concerned. Not only are you likely to kill yourself off violently, but you have incredibly bad and recessive genes. Toss in the fact that Blacks outnumber whites and we have dominant genes and you begin to understand the underlying fear whites have of disappearing from the planet.

I never got stimulated over a cartoon. Most kids could care less about what a characters sexual preference is. Only an old, repressed, in the closet white person would be concerned with that.

LOL

Just for old times.
37984074_634623103569536_6442139202388754432_o.jpg

Well white people aren't exactly killing themselves off like blacks are. I doubt that whites have to be concerned with dying off.

Cartoons are part of getting children used to being sexually stimulated by an adult of the same sex. That's all it is.

If the cartoons were about a white guy chasing down little black Sambo with a bone in his nose it would be different. That would be wayyycissss. Not just a cartoon.

It is important for sane people to see the crazy stuff you trump supporters spout. Please post often.

---------------------

This is all going to be a NEVER ending cycle of back and forth arguments/lawsuits/ on and on and on .......... Uuuugh.

You whites have to be very concerned. Not only are you likely to kill yourself off violently, but you have incredibly bad and recessive genes. Toss in the fact that Blacks outnumber whites and we have dominant genes and you begin to understand the underlying fear whites have of disappearing from the planet.

I never got stimulated over a cartoon. Most kids could care less about what a characters sexual preference is. Only an old, repressed, in the closet white person would be concerned with that.

LOL

Just for old times.
Thats very confusing.

LOL

Just for old times.
Thats very confusing.
:11_2_1043:

LOL

Just for old times.
Thats very confusing.
Blacks outnumber whites in Africa. Here blacks are 13% of the population. They were out fucked by Mexicans who are 16%.

LOL

Just for old times.
Thats very confusing.
Blacks outnumber whites in Africa. Here blacks are 13% of the population. They were out fucked by Mexicans who are 16%.
Blacks outnumber whites worldwide. To top it off our genes are dominant. Do the math.

Some Mexicans are actually Black. I know that comes as a shock to an old white person like you but do some research.

---------------------

Isnt Disney geared towards .......

CHILDREN????

Controlled by Jews...what do you expect?
What does that mean? Are you saying all Jews are gay?
No, he's saying "the Jews" are plotting to destroy the white race (he doesnt know "the Jews" are white) -- that's the blue eyed devil to you
The real Hebrews are Black. Why would white people plot to destroy white people?
Same reason you believe the Jews are black.

Ignorance

---------------------

Isnt Disney geared towards .......

CHILDREN????
Disney is geared toward white children. While I was at Disney World it dawned on me that they should have called it "Ode to Europeans".

Controlled by Jews...what do you expect?
What does that mean? Are you saying all Jews are gay?
No, he's saying "the Jews" are plotting to destroy the white race (he doesnt know "the Jews" are white) -- that's the blue eyed devil to you
The real Hebrews are Black. Why would white people plot to destroy white people?
Same reason you believe the Jews are black.

Ignorance
I dont believe the Jews are Black. I said the original Hebrews you dumbfuck! :laugh:

LOL

Just for old times.
Asslips is always confused. He’s always bragging about his superior African genes and culture, yet remains in a white Western culture nation, speaking a white man’s language, aspiring to live civilized like white people.

LOL

Just for old times.
Thats very confusing.
Blacks outnumber whites worldwide. To top it off our genes are dominant. Do the math.

Some Mexicans are actually Black. I know that comes as a shock to an old white person like you but do some research.
You gotta come up with something to make up for that weak sperm.

Forum List

Back