Disney introduces first LGBTQ character in animation history

Blacks outnumber whites worldwide. To top it off our genes are dominant. Do the math.

Some Mexicans are actually Black. I know that comes as a shock to an old white person like you but do some research.
You gotta come up with something to make up for that weak sperm.
The numbers show you whites have weak sperm and eggs. No wonder you have problems procreating. You guys have to have medical procedures done just to conceive. No wonder your numbers are so low.
No no no. That was the shitstain obamas. Was the IVF necessary because bathhouse barry couldn't perform or because orc face Michelle is really a man? Take a guess. Which one??
Sorry. In Black neighborhoods they have abortion clinics. In white neighborhoods they have IVF clinics. Lets be real. There wouldnt be billions of Black people world wide if we had problems recreating. Hell you wouldnt even be here. Youre just a recessive mutation of a long dead Black person.
Well thank goodness for those abortion clinics in black neighborhoods. Black women don't care who they fuck as long as they get the ten bucks.

I take it you didn't know about the shitstain obama's infertility. Which was the problem? Gay Barry or Tranny big moo?
You guys trying to stave off genetic annihilation.

If there was a problem I would have to say it came from Obamas mother side.

You gotta come up with something to make up for that weak sperm.
The numbers show you whites have weak sperm and eggs. No wonder you have problems procreating. You guys have to have medical procedures done just to conceive. No wonder your numbers are so low.
No no no. That was the shitstain obamas. Was the IVF necessary because bathhouse barry couldn't perform or because orc face Michelle is really a man? Take a guess. Which one??
Sorry. In Black neighborhoods they have abortion clinics. In white neighborhoods they have IVF clinics. Lets be real. There wouldnt be billions of Black people world wide if we had problems recreating. Hell you wouldnt even be here. Youre just a recessive mutation of a long dead Black person.
Well thank goodness for those abortion clinics in black neighborhoods. Black women don't care who they fuck as long as they get the ten bucks.

I take it you didn't know about the shitstain obama's infertility. Which was the problem? Gay Barry or Tranny big moo?

Gay obama. Yeah. I thought so too.

Well its been fun shoving that stick up your ass but I gotta go.

To the audience. I hope you enjoyed the show.

Gay obama. Yeah. I thought so too.

Well its been fun shoving that stick up your ass but I gotta go.

To the audience. I hope you enjoyed the show.
You sound kinda freaky. You like sticks up your ass? :laughing0301:

Disney is a horrible company. More and more stuff is coming out about the evil people within Disney. This interview is a must see, this is just a small excerpt from the interview.

Last edited:
You whites have to be very concerned. Not only are you likely to kill yourself off violently, but you have incredibly bad and recessive genes. Toss in the fact that Blacks outnumber whites and we have dominant genes and you begin to understand the underlying fear whites have of disappearing from the planet.

I never got stimulated over a cartoon. Most kids could care less about what a characters sexual preference is. Only an old, repressed, in the closet white person would be concerned with that.

LOL

Just for old times.
37984074_634623103569536_6442139202388754432_o.jpg
Asslips is always confused. He’s always bragging about his superior African genes and culture, yet remains in a white Western culture nation, speaking a white man’s language, aspiring to live civilized like white people.
I'm not confused. I go back and forth to Africa and Blacks are naturally polyglots. Blacks created the first civilizations so you whites are simply copying what we taught you and doing it pretty badly I might add.
I know i know you wuz kangs.
True we were the first kings. Glad you recognize that.

And now blacks have the highest rates of crime, drug use, homosexuality and HIV/AIDS, unemployment, single parent households, imprisonments, illiteracy, poverty, and welfare.

Although I am guessing that is all “white man’s fault”.

LOL

Just for old times.
Asslips is always confused. He’s always bragging about his superior African genes and culture, yet remains in a white Western culture nation, speaking a white man’s language, aspiring to live civilized like white people.
I'm not confused. I go back and forth to Africa and Blacks are naturally polyglots. Blacks created the first civilizations so you whites are simply copying what we taught you and doing it pretty badly I might add.

And now blacks have the highest rates of crime, drug use, homosexuality and HIV/AIDS, unemployment, single parent households, imprisonments, illiteracy, poverty, and welfare.

If the shoe fits...

When whites were not in Africa we were the first to create civilization. Do the math.

(ETH) – A new animated film by Disney called “Onward” will introduce the first “self-identified lesbian character” into the Disney-Pixar industry. The character’s name is Officer Specter, and she’s a Cyclops police officer that is voiced by openly gay screenwriter and actress Lena Waithe.
---------------------

They are coming for your kids and most zombies haven't got any clue. The state wil own your kids and they partly already do your just to dumbed down to see how it's possible even while your living in it.......

Why can't Disney create wholesome, normative characters? Or are there really that many parents out there nowadays that would want their children to choose the LGBTQ Lifestyle?

When I was a kid, parents encouraged their kids to choose Normalcy.

LOL

Just for old times.

Most black activists contend that blacks commit no more crimes per capita than honkies. Its just that the police pick them up a lot more and frame them.

(ETH) – A new animated film by Disney called “Onward” will introduce the first “self-identified lesbian character” into the Disney-Pixar industry. The character’s name is Officer Specter, and she’s a Cyclops police officer that is voiced by openly gay screenwriter and actress Lena Waithe.
---------------------

They are coming for your kids and most zombies haven't got any clue. The state wil own your kids and they partly already do your just to dumbed down to see how it's possible even while your living in it.......

Why can't Disney create wholesome, normative characters? Or are there really that many parents out there nowadays that would want their children to choose the LGBTQ Lifestyle?

Who tells a person whats wholesome? Some peoples wholesome might be raping cows. Who makes the decision?

Most black activists contend that blacks commit no more crimes per capita than honkies. Its just that the police pick them up a lot more and frame them.
This is true. Police in Black neighborhoods are not your friend. They are worse than the criminals.

---------------------

Who tells a person whats wholesome? Some peoples wholesome might be raping cows. Who makes the decision?

I don't think raping cows is very wholesome, and neither is raping bulls for that matter. Someone you know suggesting that it is?

---------------------

I don't think raping cows is very wholesome, and neither is raping bulls for that matter. Someone you know suggesting that it is?
My point is who determines what is wholesome?

Controlled by Jews...what do you expect?
What does that mean? Are you saying all Jews are gay?
No, he's saying "the Jews" are plotting to destroy the white race (he doesnt know "the Jews" are white) -- that's the blue eyed devil to you
Jews are not white. Thus Semites...Semitic people are not white.
Jews are white. They arent Semetic. They are Ashkenazi

---------------------

My point is who determines what is wholesome?
Apparently the homo mafia

No, he's saying "the Jews" are plotting to destroy the white race (he doesnt know "the Jews" are white) -- that's the blue eyed devil to you
Yeah? Research Y-chromosomal Aaron and the Kohen hypothesis. Jews are not white. Never will be.

How do you define "semitic." Arabs have a different mother (Hagar, not Sarah).

King David - a JEW - had a "ruddy" complexion

You're defining "Semitic" by the appearance of the large Arab population in the region. That doesnt dictate who the Jews are.

Yeah? Research Y-chromosomal Aaron and the Kohen hypothesis. Jews are not white. Never will be.
Jews are white. The original Hebrews were Black. Hagar was a Egyptian. The Egyptians were Black.

Forum List

Back