Disband the police in Minnesota??

Trump has just won Minnesota.

I am interested in what the cost of property and goods insurance for businesses will rise to. That ought to be a record setter.

Is it to late to open a U-Haul business? If the line follows socil distancing guidelines it will probably stretch to Fargo.

Getting rid of the police the police?

Yeah, because we have seen how well Leftists can control themselves without a police force....like 50 ATMs in Chicago being blown open with explosives, looting, burning, etc... across the country.

Welcome to one of the steps to creating 'Amerika', the newest 3rd World Country shithole.

One thing for sure when the police forces are disbanded for us ordinary folks: All the elected and appointed officials responsible for this action will themselves be guarded by private cops.

(I just saw a photo of Speaker Pelosi walking among some protesters. She was surrounded by guards.)

How could anyone think such a thing? Re-training makes sense. Just imagine if any municipality disbanded the police. How many people and corporations would stay? No jobs. No tax base. Who would want to live in such place? Even the looters would not have anything to loot.

I live in a VERY CULTURALLY diverse city----where different ethnic groups seem to congregate in their
own vaguely bordered areas. Lots of different ethnic
enclaves ---that are so close that one can WALK around the world in my town. There is some ethnic tension---and lots of gripes. One of the most significant gripes
voiced by areas that could be called "black" is----
WE DON'T SEE ENOUGH COPS in our neighborhoods!!

there are cops around-----people from black neighborhoods seem to CHASE THEM around
the city. You can go into a black neighborhood
in my town and NEVAH see a cop. My work when
I was a working adult took me all over the city.
At one time I lived on the edge of a black
community-----I could hear the gunshots----wait some time ----and then hear the ambulance siren

FB_IMG_1591253361945.jpg

How could anyone think such a thing? Re-training makes sense. Just imagine if any municipality disbanded the police. How many people and corporations would stay? No jobs. No tax base. Who would want to live in such place? Even the looters would not have anything to loot.

I live in a VERY CULTURALLY diverse city----where different ethnic groups seem to congregate in their
own vaguely bordered areas. Lots of different ethnic
enclaves ---that are so close that one can WALK around the world in my town. There is some ethnic tension---and lots of gripes. One of the most significant gripes
voiced by areas that could be called "black" is----
WE DON'T SEE ENOUGH COPS in our neighborhoods!!

there are cops around-----people from black neighborhoods seem to CHASE THEM around
the city. You can go into a black neighborhood
in my town and NEVAH see a cop. My work when
I was a working adult took me all over the city.
At one time I lived on the edge of a black
community-----I could hear the gunshots----wait some time ----and then hear the ambulance siren

“Never enough cops” is a joke. How are Black leaders going to expect cops to serve Black communities now? Get punched and slapped and ask the black suspects and violators to “please stop?”

Nothing says "tough on crime" like gassing peaceful protesters in the nation's capital.

Throwing bricks, frozen water bottles at law enforcement, defacing buildings, and trying to scale fences into the White House is “peaceful”?

Pretty funny how in one breath PROGS parrot the need Police reform & training, and the next plan to reduce police funding.

200.gif

Nothing says "tough on crime" like gassing peaceful protesters in the nation's capital.

Your MSM is lying again. Put on your thinking cap. No force would have been used if not necessary. Why on earth would they want the negative publicity they were sure to get? Well, the answer is, it wasn't really "peaceful". That is another leftist lie.

On Monday, June 1, the USPP worked with the United States Secret Service to have temporary fencing installed inside Lafayette Park. At approximately 6:33 pm, violent protestors on H Street NW began throwing projectiles including bricks, frozen water bottles and caustic liquids. The protestors also climbed onto a historic building at the north end of Lafayette Park that was destroyed by arson days prior. Intelligence had revealed calls for violence against the police, and officers found caches of glass bottles, baseball bats and metal poles hidden along the street.

To curtail the violence that was underway, the USPP, following established policy, issued three warnings over a loudspeaker to alert demonstrators on H Street to evacuate the area. Horse mounted patrol, Civil Disturbance Units and additional personnel were used to clear the area. As many of the protestors became more combative, continued to throw projectiles, and attempted to grab officers’ weapons, officers then employed the use of smoke canisters and pepper balls. No tear gas was used by USPP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area at Lafayette Park. Subsequently, the fence was installed.

there are details that the morons are leaving out---
In the course of my working life, I encountered with both cops and criminals and the town "minority neighborhoods" The cops not only had to struggle
with the criminal-----they were IN DANGER from his
neighbors-----at least that is how it is in my town.
In my hospital----assisted escapes happened----even when criminals were underguard and handcuffed to the
bedrails. I do not know how anyone can draw conclusions from a minute of videotape----and no autopsy findings other than some toxicology. Try to be patient folks----there is more to come

Your MSM is lying again. Put on your thinking cap. No force would have been used if not necessary. Why on earth would they want the negative publicity they were sure to get? Well, the answer is, it wasn't really "peaceful". That is another leftist lie.

On Monday, June 1, the USPP worked with the United States Secret Service to have temporary fencing installed inside Lafayette Park. At approximately 6:33 pm, violent protestors on H Street NW began throwing projectiles including bricks, frozen water bottles and caustic liquids. The protestors also climbed onto a historic building at the north end of Lafayette Park that was destroyed by arson days prior. Intelligence had revealed calls for violence against the police, and officers found caches of glass bottles, baseball bats and metal poles hidden along the street.

To curtail the violence that was underway, the USPP, following established policy, issued three warnings over a loudspeaker to alert demonstrators on H Street to evacuate the area. Horse mounted patrol, Civil Disturbance Units and additional personnel were used to clear the area. As many of the protestors became more combative, continued to throw projectiles, and attempted to grab officers’ weapons, officers then employed the use of smoke canisters and pepper balls. No tear gas was used by USPP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area at Lafayette Park. Subsequently, the fence was installed.
Not according to actual evidence

Our crew also witnessed nothing but peaceful protester behavior, even with our unique 15-foot-high camera position.

Forum List

Back