Disband the police in Minnesota??

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

How could anyone think such a thing? Re-training makes sense. Just imagine if any municipality disbanded the police. How many people and corporations would stay? No jobs. No tax base. Who would want to live in such place? Even the looters would not have anything to loot.

I know the police would never do this because they are to decent and honorable to do it but I would love to see the police in these cities that are calling for the police to be defunded to go into the Mayors office drop off their uniforms and badges and tell them your wish is granted enjoy. To Quote Oscar Wilde there are only two tragedies in life one is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it.

How could anyone think such a thing? Re-training makes sense. Just imagine if any municipality disbanded the police. How many people and corporations would stay? No jobs. No tax base. Who would want to live in such place? Even the looters would not have anything to loot.
they want government activist groups to replace police ....does that sound familiar ?

They should...I would love to watch Minneapolis turn into Monrovia.

They want non violent conflict resolution agents.

All that will remain in Minneapolis will be a few gangs protecting turf. Is this the Plan for a warlord controlled New Somalia?

They should...I would love to watch Minneapolis turn into Monrovia.
It will turn into Zimbabwe.

Don't feel left out, they're pulling similar crap out here. Mayor of L.A. is cutting police budget by up to $150 million and giving it to "people of color". Good luck next time anyone needs a cop.

I know the police would never do this because they are to decent and honorable to do it but I would love to see the police in these cities that are calling for the police to be defunded to go into the Mayors office drop off their uniforms and badges and tell them your wish is granted enjoy. To Quote Oscar Wilde there are only two tragedies in life one is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it.
They don’t need to quit. Just call in sick Stock up on groceries and ammo and stay home.

Mogadishu-St. Paul

I'd like to see this scenario as long its stays thousands of miles from me. The amusing part would be the marxist politburo explaining the benefits of street-cannibalism and fires sweeping through the tent cities. I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it.

somalia-usaid1.jpg

Forum List

Back