Dirty Rudi Giuliani under investigation for leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, so the FBI leaked some shit and now it's Rudi's fault and he needs to go to jail. Hey dumbass who was in the FBI at the time? Maybe should look that way? I'm thinking maybe Comey who was the leaker?

Rudy is protecting the leaker... all while the Trump administration has said over and over how they want to find leakers and fire them.

Rudi Giuliani has no morals or honesty and the cretin boasted about receiving FBI leaks during the 2016 election campaign.

It was evident from the leaks that Giuliani was using his contacts in the FBI to obtain information which was secret.

Giuliani should be tried and face a lengthy prison sentence. He would look great in orange and chains and the felons would love Rudi who is known to dress in drag.

Ethics watchdog sues FBI over leak to Giuliani

So I guess you hold the same opinion in relation to reporters that pump sources for the same information? Awah, who am I kidding, anyone who knows Trump should be thrown under the jail, RIGHT, no need for pesky things like trials. You regressives are pathetic.

I do agree that it would not be Rudy's fault, but the FBI agents fault that leaked...

BUT, if Rudy had govt CLEARANCE to receive CLASSIFIED information, which was extended to him after he left office as Mayor... and all the years since 2001, and he used this Clearance to leak information to the public, then it is Rudy, that is at fault...

And, the information was passed to Dirty Rudi sureptitously without proper authority.

Yeah, the same thing happened to the Pentagon Papers, the news folks weren't found liable for that. No different, it's on the person who did the leaking.

Dirty Rudi is not a reporter.

Really, he has filled in as the host on Hannity's radio show. That makes him as much a reporter as raunchy madcow on mslsd.

Rudi Giuliani has no morals or honesty and the cretin boasted about receiving FBI leaks during the 2016 election campaign.

It was evident from the leaks that Giuliani was using his contacts in the FBI to obtain information which was secret.

Giuliani should be tried and face a lengthy prison sentence. He would look great in orange and chains and the felons would love Rudi who is known to dress in drag.

Ethics watchdog sues FBI over leak to Giuliani

So I guess you hold the same opinion in relation to reporters that pump sources for the same information? Awah, who am I kidding, anyone who knows Trump should be thrown under the jail, RIGHT, no need for pesky things like trials. You regressives are pathetic.

I do agree that it would not be Rudy's fault, but the FBI agents fault that leaked...

BUT, if Rudy had govt CLEARANCE to receive CLASSIFIED information, which was extended to him after he left office as Mayor... and all the years since 2001, and he used this Clearance to leak information to the public, then it is Rudy, that is at fault...

And, the information was passed to Dirty Rudi sureptitously without proper authority.

Yeah, the same thing happened to the Pentagon Papers, the news folks weren't found liable for that. No different, it's on the person who did the leaking.

then you disagree with the IG on Comey making a grave mistake on letting congress know about reopening the investigation when Comey knew it would be leaked by congress?

the Pentagon Papers leak was justified according to the SC I believe, because there was a need for the American people to know.... Do you think this reopening of the email investigation for a week, then finding nothing new and closing it, was important to the level of the pentegon papers, and the public's need to know?

Comey should have never been director to begin with, commenting on investigations was always a no-no. He broke with that precedent and when he did, he created his own duty to amend his testimony if things changed. All that would have been cured by simply saying, "we don't comment on ongoing investigations" from the start. No one is to blame on that but Comey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back