Dirty Rudi Giuliani under investigation for leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Rudi Giuliani has no morals or honesty and the cretin boasted about receiving FBI leaks during the 2016 election campaign.

It was evident from the leaks that Giuliani was using his contacts in the FBI to obtain information which was secret.

Giuliani should be tried and face a lengthy prison sentence. He would look great in orange and chains and the felons would love Rudi who is known to dress in drag.

Ethics watchdog sues FBI over leak to Giuliani

BY OWEN DAUGHERTY - 12/10/18 01:35 PM EST

A government and ethics watchdog group on Monday sued the FBI for allegedly failing to fulfill a records request pertaining to a leak to President Trump’s personal lawyer and longtime backer Rudy Giuliani.
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) said in its announcement of the lawsuit that information was leaked to Giuliani in October 2016, during the final weeks of the presidential campaign, giving the former New York mayor a tip that then-FBI Director James Comey was going to reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she served as secretary of State.

Giuliani admitted to receiving a leak on the investigation, saying on Fox News, “Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it. And I can’t even repeat the language that I heard.”

Giuliani also teased “a surprise or two” in the days leading up to the 2016 presidential election, prompting the FBI to question him on the claims.

CREW has requested records relating to the FBI’s investigation into how Giuliani got advance notice of Comey's investigations, but the FBI has yet to fulfill CREW’s request.

“The FBI legally has to give us these records or explain why they cannot,” CREW Executive Director Noah Bookbinder said in a statement announcing the lawsuit. “It is important for the public to have all of the information that the law requires be made available.”

Giuliani was a top campaign surrogate for Trump during the 2016 campaign and now serves as his personal attorney, representing the president in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Clinton has blamed the announcement of the FBI's reopened probe into her "home brew" server for her loss to Trump.

Umm, so the FBI leaked some shit and now it's Rudi's fault and he needs to go to jail. Hey dumbass who was in the FBI at the time? Maybe should look that way? I'm thinking maybe Comey who was the leaker?

Ghouliani and NY FBI agents (including retired agent Kallstrom) were complicit in strong arming Comey into reopening the Clinton investigation as an " October surprise".

The chickens have come home to roost

Rudi Giuliani has no morals or honesty and the cretin boasted about receiving FBI leaks during the 2016 election campaign.

It was evident from the leaks that Giuliani was using his contacts in the FBI to obtain information which was secret.

Giuliani should be tried and face a lengthy prison sentence. He would look great in orange and chains and the felons would love Rudi who is known to dress in drag.

A government and ethics watchdog group on Monday sued the FBI for allegedly failing to fulfill a records request pertaining to a leak to President Trump’s personal lawyer and longtime backer Rudy Giuliani.
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) said in its announcement of the lawsuit that information was leaked to Giuliani in October 2016, during the final weeks of the presidential campaign, giving the former New York mayor a tip that then-FBI Director James Comey was going to reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she served as secretary of State.

Giuliani admitted to receiving a leak on the investigation, saying on Fox News, “Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it. And I can’t even repeat the language that I heard.”

Giuliani also teased “a surprise or two” in the days leading up to the 2016 presidential election, prompting the FBI to question him on the claims.

CREW has requested records relating to the FBI’s investigation into how Giuliani got advance notice of Comey's investigations, but the FBI has yet to fulfill CREW’s request.

“The FBI legally has to give us these records or explain why they cannot,” CREW Executive Director Noah Bookbinder said in a statement announcing the lawsuit. “It is important for the public to have all of the information that the law requires be made available.”

Giuliani was a top campaign surrogate for Trump during the 2016 campaign and now serves as his personal attorney, representing the president in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Clinton has blamed the announcement of the FBI's reopened probe into her "home brew" server for her loss to Trump.

Hey Dunbass...It is the FBI that leaked the info to Rudy.

What are you suggesting? If I ask you to send me a 1,000 dollars and you
do...Am I going to be charged with theft?

All we have discovered is that there is another unethical piece of shit, working for the FBI. Put the agent in the slammer.

• Banned
Umm, so the FBI leaked some shit and now it's Rudi's fault and he needs to go to jail. Hey dumbass who was in the FBI at the time? Maybe should look that way? I'm thinking maybe Comey who was the leaker?

In 2016 it was reported that Comey publicly announced the reopening of the Hillary Clinton email investigation to head off leaks from the FBI.

• Banned

All we have discovered is that there is another unethical piece of shit, working for the FBI. Put the agent in the slammer.

Dirty Rudi approached his contacts in the FBI to induce the leaks.

Good for Rudy!

Unless Rudy held a gun to someone's head then it is the FBI agent's fault.

So I guess you hold the same opinion in relation to reporters that pump sources for the same information? Awah, who am I kidding, anyone who knows Trump should be thrown under the jail, RIGHT, no need for pesky things like trials. You regressives are pathetic.

Who told the dumb bastard to run around the media during the 2016 campaign playing footsies w/vital information on what was going to happen to Hillary?

He stepped in it and he's TOAST!!!

So I guess you hold the same opinion in relation to reporters that pump sources for the same information? Awah, who am I kidding, anyone who knows Trump should be thrown under the jail, RIGHT, no need for pesky things like trials. You regressives are pathetic.

The smell of shit and corruption follows Rudi Giuliani who was raised by a crime family.

In 2016 it was reported that Comey publicly announced the reopening of the Hillary Clinton email investigation to head off leaks from the FBI.

AND????

Who told the dumb bastard to run around the media during the 2016 campaign playing footsies w/vital information on what was going to happen to Hillary?

He stepped in it and he's TOAST!!!

Excuse me racebaiter, didn't the article say it was the FBI that was being sued?

The smell of shit and corruption follows Rudi Giuliani who was raised by a crime family.

Yeah, I get a whiff of that every time I see the MSM. It's not illegal to ask a question, it might have been illegal for the agents to answer. Of course with you scum buckets everything is upside down and backwards.

AND????

Dirty Rudi was up to his tricks.

LMAO, BTW you got it wrong again, Comey didn't publicly announce shit, he sent a letter to congress, they leaked it. You're just a mediocre hack, ya need to work on that. LMAO

So, NOW.....you're claiming that Comey leaked to help Trump win????

Is THAT really your best "defense" of the orange clown?.......LOL

Yeah, I get a whiff of that every time I see the MSM. It's not illegal to ask a question, it might have been illegal for the agents to answer. Of course with you scum buckets everything is upside down and backwards.

So let's see...the NY FBI office leaks info to Rudy and Kallstrom (they were probably talking all along...Rudy being in tight with that office for decades) about the fact that there are some copies of Clinton e-mails on a laptop they have access to. They probably already know there is nothing the least bit incriminating there but they put their little pinheads together and threaten Comey with the wrath of Fox News unless he reopens the Clinton e-mail on the eve of the election.

The ultimate October Surprise.

And you know this and think it's just fine.

Oh....

LMAO, BTW you got it wrong again, Comey didn't publicly announce shit, he sent a letter to congress, they leaked it. You're just a mediocre hack, ya need to work on that. LMAO

THEY...are Republican "lawmakers" of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back