Dirty Rudi Giuliani under investigation for leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I get a whiff of that every time I see the MSM. It's not illegal to ask a question, it might have been illegal for the agents to answer. Of course with you scum buckets everything is upside down and backwards.

So let's see...the NY FBI office leaks info to Rudy and Kallstrom (they were probably talking all along...Rudy being in tight with that office for decades) about the fact that there are some copies of Clinton e-mails on a laptop they have access to. They probably already know there is nothing the least bit incriminating there but they put their little pinheads together and threaten Comey with the wrath of Fox News unless he reopens the Clinton e-mail on the eve of the election.

The ultimate October Surprise.

And you know this and think it's just fine.

Oh....

Wow, you seem to have a vivid imagination and a magical fantasy life. Great attributes for a 4 year old. LMAO

Got to love that word, "probably". It can almost have as meanings as "if". Carry on propagandist, carry on.

Yeah, I get a whiff of that every time I see the MSM. It's not illegal to ask a question, it might have been illegal for the agents to answer. Of course with you scum buckets everything is upside down and backwards.

So let's see...the NY FBI office leaks info to Rudy and Kallstrom (they were probably talking all along...Rudy being in tight with that office for decades) about the fact that there are some copies of Clinton e-mails on a laptop they have access to. They probably already know there is nothing the least bit incriminating there but they put their little pinheads together and threaten Comey with the wrath of Fox News unless he reopens the Clinton e-mail on the eve of the election.

The ultimate October Surprise.

And you know this and think it's just fine.

Oh....
But somehow these same FBI were in the tank for Hillary.

That's Republican logic for you.

Turds for brains, the lot of them!

Rudi Giuliani has no morals or honesty and the cretin boasted about receiving FBI leaks during the 2016 election campaign.

It was evident from the leaks that Giuliani was using his contacts in the FBI to obtain information which was secret.

Giuliani should be tried and face a lengthy prison sentence. He would look great in orange and chains and the felons would love Rudi who is known to dress in drag.

Ethics watchdog sues FBI over leak to Giuliani

BY OWEN DAUGHERTY - 12/10/18 01:35 PM EST

A government and ethics watchdog group on Monday sued the FBI for allegedly failing to fulfill a records request pertaining to a leak to President Trump’s personal lawyer and longtime backer Rudy Giuliani.
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) said in its announcement of the lawsuit that information was leaked to Giuliani in October 2016, during the final weeks of the presidential campaign, giving the former New York mayor a tip that then-FBI Director James Comey was going to reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she served as secretary of State.

Giuliani admitted to receiving a leak on the investigation, saying on Fox News, “Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it. And I can’t even repeat the language that I heard.”

Giuliani also teased “a surprise or two” in the days leading up to the 2016 presidential election, prompting the FBI to question him on the claims.

CREW has requested records relating to the FBI’s investigation into how Giuliani got advance notice of Comey's investigations, but the FBI has yet to fulfill CREW’s request.

“The FBI legally has to give us these records or explain why they cannot,” CREW Executive Director Noah Bookbinder said in a statement announcing the lawsuit. “It is important for the public to have all of the information that the law requires be made available.”

Giuliani was a top campaign surrogate for Trump during the 2016 campaign and now serves as his personal attorney, representing the president in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Clinton has blamed the announcement of the FBI's reopened probe into her "home brew" server for her loss to Trump.

So I guess you hold the same opinion in relation to reporters that pump sources for the same information? Awah, who am I kidding, anyone who knows Trump should be thrown under the jail, RIGHT, no need for pesky things like trials. You regressives are pathetic.

I do agree that it would not be Rudy's fault, but the FBI agents fault that leaked...

BUT, if Rudy had govt CLEARANCE to receive CLASSIFIED information, which was extended to him after he left office as Mayor... and all the years since 2001, and he used this Clearance to leak information to the public, then it is Rudy, that is at fault...

Umm, so the FBI leaked some shit and now it's Rudi's fault and he needs to go to jail. Hey dumbass who was in the FBI at the time? Maybe should look that way? I'm thinking maybe Comey who was the leaker?

In 2016 it was reported that Comey publicly announced the reopening of the Hillary Clinton email investigation to head off leaks from the FBI.

AND????

Dirty Rudi was up to his tricks.

LMAO, BTW you got it wrong again, Comey didn't publicly announce shit, he sent a letter to congress, they leaked it. You're just a mediocre hack, ya need to work on that. LMAO

bet ya 10 to 1 that it was Grassley that leaked it.... he's always been a big leaker to Fox!

Rudi Giuliani has no morals or honesty and the cretin boasted about receiving FBI leaks during the 2016 election campaign.

It was evident from the leaks that Giuliani was using his contacts in the FBI to obtain information which was secret.

Giuliani should be tried and face a lengthy prison sentence. He would look great in orange and chains and the felons would love Rudi who is known to dress in drag.

A government and ethics watchdog group on Monday sued the FBI for allegedly failing to fulfill a records request pertaining to a leak to President Trump’s personal lawyer and longtime backer Rudy Giuliani.
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) said in its announcement of the lawsuit that information was leaked to Giuliani in October 2016, during the final weeks of the presidential campaign, giving the former New York mayor a tip that then-FBI Director James Comey was going to reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she served as secretary of State.

Giuliani admitted to receiving a leak on the investigation, saying on Fox News, “Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it. And I can’t even repeat the language that I heard.”

Giuliani also teased “a surprise or two” in the days leading up to the 2016 presidential election, prompting the FBI to question him on the claims.

CREW has requested records relating to the FBI’s investigation into how Giuliani got advance notice of Comey's investigations, but the FBI has yet to fulfill CREW’s request.

“The FBI legally has to give us these records or explain why they cannot,” CREW Executive Director Noah Bookbinder said in a statement announcing the lawsuit. “It is important for the public to have all of the information that the law requires be made available.”

Giuliani was a top campaign surrogate for Trump during the 2016 campaign and now serves as his personal attorney, representing the president in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Clinton has blamed the announcement of the FBI's reopened probe into her "home brew" server for her loss to Trump.

So I guess you hold the same opinion in relation to reporters that pump sources for the same information? Awah, who am I kidding, anyone who knows Trump should be thrown under the jail, RIGHT, no need for pesky things like trials. You regressives are pathetic.

I do agree that it would not be Rudy's fault, but the FBI agents fault that leaked...

BUT, if Rudy had govt CLEARANCE to receive CLASSIFIED information, which was extended to him after he left office as Mayor... and all the years since 2001, and he used this Clearance to leak information to the public, then it is Rudy, that is at fault...

If he was allowed to retain a clearance after all that time with no need, there is something drastically wrong with the system. But then there's also a thing called "need to Know" in the world of secrecy, if he were given information with no need to know, once again that would fall to the person providing the information, regardless of Rudy's clearance.

Umm, so the FBI leaked some shit and now it's Rudi's fault and he needs to go to jail. Hey dumbass who was in the FBI at the time? Maybe should look that way? I'm thinking maybe Comey who was the leaker?

In 2016 it was reported that Comey publicly announced the reopening of the Hillary Clinton email investigation to head off leaks from the FBI.

AND????

Dirty Rudi was up to his tricks.

LMAO, BTW you got it wrong again, Comey didn't publicly announce shit, he sent a letter to congress, they leaked it. You're just a mediocre hack, ya need to work on that. LMAO

bet ya 10 to 1 that it was Grassley that leaked it.... he's always been a big leaker to Fox!

Like what happened to the bitches email, we'll probably never know. But hey, using the dirty harrys standards, IT WORKED, DIDN'T IT. Of course back then you commies wanted Comey's head on a stick, now he's your hero. Really strange bedfellows indeed. LOL

Who told the dumb bastard to run around the media during the 2016 campaign playing footsies w/vital information on what was going to happen to Hillary?

He stepped in it and he's TOAST!!!

Excuse me racebaiter, didn't the article say it was the FBI that was being sued?

Dirty Rudi is also culpable and should be tried and jailed for corruption.

Hmmmm.....

Former FBI Deputy Director McCabe was already thrown under the bus by Comey for leaking info AND was recommended for indictment by the US IG ...which both Mueller and Rosenstein refuse to act on.

Strzok revealed in his texts to Page that the conspirators had a LEAK STRATEGY, something Mueller refuses to act on / investigate.

So, despite evidence pointing out the REAL leakers, Mueller is going to throw up a distraction by targeting Trump's biggest defender right now?

And, the information was passed to Dirty Rudi sureptitously without proper authority.

Who told the dumb bastard to run around the media during the 2016 campaign playing footsies w/vital information on what was going to happen to Hillary?

He stepped in it and he's TOAST!!!

Excuse me racebaiter, didn't the article say it was the FBI that was being sued?

Dirty Rudi is also culpable and should be tried and jailed for corruption.

I don't think you're smart enough to know how a civil suit works, jail isn't usually an option and only those named as defendants are in jeopardy. Is Rudy a named defendant, NO, it's a freaking FOIA suit against the FBI. LMAO

If he was allowed to retain a clearance after all that time with no need, there is something drastically wrong with the system. But then there's also a thing called "need to Know" in the world of secrecy, if he were given information with no need to know, once again that would fall to the person providing the information, regardless of Rudy's clearance.

If the information had 'secret' classification Dirty Rudi is guilty.

i did not know the ''need to know'' aspect, thanks! I learned something new! I can see him still having clearance because he was Mayor for a while and during 9/11 and others may need to talk to him about classified things after he left....

andif he did have clearance on a need to know.... he should lose that clearance now, because he has shown that he can't keep his trap shut on classified information, imo.

Hmmmm.....

Former FBI Deputy Director McCabe was already thrown under the bus by Comey for leaking info AND was recommended for indictment by the US IG ...which both Mueller and Rosenstein refuse to act on.

Strzok revealed in his texts to Page that the conspirators had a LEAK STRATEGY, something Mueller refuses to act on / investigate.

So, despite evidence pointing out the REAL leakers, Mueller is going to throw up a distraction by targeting Trump's biggest defender right now?

Don't over think this, it's just a FOIA request suit, has nothing to do with the SC's office.

And, the information was passed to Dirty Rudi sureptitously without proper authority.

Yeah, the same thing happened to the Pentagon Papers, the news folks weren't found liable for that. No different, it's on the person who did the leaking.

Trump haters in the administration have leaked too many times to count. The fact that Flynn had a phone conversation with the Russian ambassador was leaked by some Trump hater trying to sabotage the administration.

Yeah, the same thing happened to the Pentagon Papers, the news folks weren't found liable for that. No different, it's on the person who did the leaking.

Dirty Rudi is not a reporter.

then you disagree with the IG on Comey making a grave mistake on letting congress know about reopening the investigation when Comey knew it would be leaked by congress?

the Pentagon Papers leak was justified according to the SC I believe, because there was a need for the American people to know.... Do you think this reopening of the email investigation for a week, then finding nothing new and closing it, was important to the level of the pentegon papers, and the public's need to know?

i did not know the ''need to know'' aspect, thanks! I learned something new! I can see him still having clearance because he was Mayor for a while and during 9/11 and others may need to talk to him about classified things after he left....

andif he did have clearance on a need to know.... he should lose that clearance now, because he has shown that he can't keep his trap shut on classified information, imo.

You'd have to prove he was informed to the classification of the information. And if I read the article correctly the FBI looked into it at the time and took no action.

Hatred and the collusion delusion have you folks living on freaking fantasy island. I see nothing coming of this. Just more propaganda. But one thing you folks need to consider, the MSM is running Trump hate 24/7, how would you expect to get an unbiased jury if this ever goes to trial after all the publicity?

You'd have to prove he was informed to the classification of the information. And if I read the article correctly the FBI looked into it at the time and took no action.

Hatred and the collusion delusion have you folks living on freaking fantasy island. I see nothing coming of this. Just more propaganda. But one thing you folks need to consider, the MSM is running Trump hate 24/7, how would you expect to get an unbiased jury if this ever goes to trial after all the publicity?

i think the request to investigate it, was done Under the Trump administration.... and they are hiding the results, thus this civil suit, to get the results of the investigation...

Yeah. It was reopened because the FBI had been literally sitting on the Anthony Weiner laptops with all those Hillary emails on them. And had the FBI NOT acknowledged that they had them, it would have DEFINITELY LOOKED like the FBI suppressing evidence if it was later discovered AFTER the election by the public and the media.

HAD to do it. Period... To protect what little integrity was left at tthe upper levels of Obama's FBI/DOJ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back