Direct Quote, Verbatim Proof that Biden Desired this Border Crisis

Democrat Debate on Sept 12th, 2019

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is -we immediately surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum."

He would make sure of it. Yep, sure did.

So, now it's up to Democrats and leftists to either support Biden's desires or not. By the looks of it, what is happening is not good. Lots of suffering going on. Is that good or bad?
Neither party wants to stop it.

Notice how when Trump came to power he has the GOP control Congress for 2 years and did NOTHING to secure the border. Then when the DNC took the House, all of a sudden he was wanting to build the wall.

There are 2 possibilities here

1. Trump knew that he did not have the support of the GOP to build they wall, and did not want to embarrass the party by having his own party stop him from building the wall, and decided to fight the democrats instead of his own party on the issue.

2. Trump did not really want to build the wall. He is a Deep State plant like all the rest.

The choice is yours, but it is either one or the other.

As for talk about what to do now that the system has imploded with no real way to reverse course, I'm not sure people care anymore. They have just accepted it.

Trump did not want a secure border?

Huh?

It was one of the main planks of his candidacy.
It was one of the main planks of his candidacy. Without it, he probably does not win. So why did he wait 2 years till the Dims could stop him in the House to build the wall?

What say you?.

He could not get funding. He figured it out.

Are you actually saying he did not want a secure border?
I'm saying he had a Republican majority in Congress in both Houses

Are you saying that the GOP would not have funded the wall if asked in his first two years?

Jesus man. Were you alive during that time?

What happened December 22, 2018?

Do you also claim the Chiefs won the 2021 Super Bowl?

we immediately surge to the border

Trump created a bottleneck at the border - these aren't all a bunch of new people -these are people bottlenecked due to the policies. "We" is not "they" - you get that right? Bring resources and people (surge) TO the border to address and clear up this mess. Hire more immigration judges (has ANYONE actually done that?) so their cases can be heard as they are supposed to be under US law - and then a decision made to deport or grant asylum. I don't care which way - just do it. Is the current situation unsustainable? Yup. But it's a mess caused by prior policy and current unpreparedness.
There was no bottleneck at the border.

We could tell that without a quote.

He let it spiral out of control, did nothing to secure the border, blocked most media from reporting on it, let Haitians in the country and shipped them allover, he let south Americans come running in, announced he would let Afghanistans come in and so on.

His actions alone have proved it because all he has done is let illegals come into the country, has spoken against it not even one time, and hasn't done a thing to stop it.

Democrat Debate on Sept 12th, 2019

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is -we immediately surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum."

He would make sure of it. Yep, sure did.

So, now it's up to Democrats and leftists to either support Biden's desires or not. By the looks of it, what is happening is not good. Lots of suffering going on. Is that good or bad?

Just incredibly obvious that this quote is taken out of context. Cultists gotta' cult.

Forum List

Back