Dinesh D’souza Sentenced To Re-education Camp

If Obama and Holder were put to the same standard, they both be doing 135 years with no parole.
Based on Wingnut Wishes?
4i6Ckte.gif

what the hell would he be going to prison for that?

Your elected asses can just pay the money back and you all go, ok that's all good he keep his job now

you people are hateful and you talk about wingnuts

look in the mirror

When are they going to indict Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck (and all the other Disney characters) for their illegal contributions to Obama?

BTW The most insidious race-baiting queer on the public landscape, the SPLC's Morris Dees, was convicted of jury tampering and disbarred, and arrested for sodomizing his 12 year-old stepdaughter (but never convicted), and the SOB never spent more than a day in jail. So spare me the proselytizing, synthaholic. Left wing icons get away with far worse criminality than conservatives.

He should be in prison.

As should anyone who criticizes Obama, nyet Comrade?

For wife beating. His sentence is appropriate considering he plead guilty. If he didn't play his victim card, he probably would have gotten off with just probation.

He wasn't on trial for domestic violence, bub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nor was he on trial for criticizing the President, tony.

Innocent people do not plead guilty and then apologize for the illegal actions they committed.

He should be in prison.

For wife beating. His sentence is appropriate considering he plead guilty. If he didn't play his victim card, he probably would have gotten off with just probation.
Yeah, well thats not the issue.

Try again?

That is in response to Unhinged2008s' absurd assertion. Did you read the second or third sentence?

He should be in prison.

He wasn't on trial for domestic violence, bub.

Nor was he on trial for criticizing the President, tony.

Yes he was. If he had donated to Obama and never criticized him, he never would have been persecuted.

Innocent people do not plead guilty and then apologize for the illegal actions they committed.

Quite naive of you to think so.

He should be in prison.

Yeah, well thats not the issue.

Try again?

That is in response to Unhinged2008s' absurd assertion. Did you read the second or third sentence?
I did, and you're still way off the mark

Forum List

Back